PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for an hour with Rissole and his boy Scar, lagged out on 14 Ascension. I had 6 downs at the time! 1 bar FTW!

Derp. I feel bad that you and your friend had to play with 1 bar. We ended up getting to 26 I believe. I think the one game where I didn't want the Ray Gun, I got it 4 times during Fire Sales!

I think it was sort of a success for us even though the lag situation. From what I've read, it sounds like everyone else had a pretty successful time too!

Sorry it took FOREVER, errors uploading, and then I went to play SSB at a friends place for 6 hours.

This makes me look so bad xD Before this I was doing so well but then I screwed up at round 23 then it all went baaaaaaaaaad

The M14 is WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!

-Jolteon

• 2 weeks later...

Just 10 days until the next playdate!!!!!

Just seen that it is an American only :( Is this definite or can I sneak in under the radar? ;)

-Jolteon

Try, but the lag will catch you out! [brains]

I was with three people in America last playdate and was OK... I will put myself as a back up so I don't screw you guys over. I will join to begin with but will leave if they have one man too many or something :)

-Jolteon

Well today was not v well organized and I did not get messages from any one at all. The only ones to be active were Eye, savage, Yellow and I. We played shangri la till 25 and quit. Next time we need to get plan ahead and make groups.

Yeah I didn't remember there was one today...maybe a post on the thread a day or two before to remind people would help?