PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, jolteon, trix(I think), and some other guy (not sure who he is on here) got to 25 on CotD. It was fun, can't wait for the next playdate.

Yeah I'm not sure who I was even playing with lol, and I was itzCheerios. It was a fun game...and whoever jumpy is...way to make us lose ;)

Me, jake, Way, and Bean are still going :3 round 31, but Way is trolling us :lol:

livestream:http: //www.twitch.tv/mwa2012

Regards Yellow-card8

I was supposed to be in that game, lol. Bean took my spot.

Yeah I'm not sure who I was even playing with lol, and I was itzCheerios. It was a fun game...and whoever jumpy is...way to make us lose ;)

Yeah, way to make us lose jumpy :D Fun times.

I'll be on in a couple hours if anyone would like to play a game with me! I'm really glad this is working out quite well. I never knew how awesome our PS3 community truly was until today. Well, I knew, I just didn't verbally express it. :P

Aw man, I'm not gonna be able to, unless you get on at like 9 or 10 CST, but then it'd be kinda late.

Maybe next time, I guess.

I hope every one had fun :mrgreen: . I promise I will be more organized next play date. Sorry for the confusion about teams but If every one had their time zones before as i said it would be easier for me. After team split they could put their clan tag back.

Next time lets combine Eastern + Central as EAST and Pacific and Mountain as WEST and the rest as OTHR for ease.

This way its easy to form teams. So The first 4 east players will go form a team and so on... I am posting a raw game play video of today's play date. Sorry, I don't have so much time to create highlights. But this should do.

Raw footage past round 20 if any one like to watch.

5E84Lzh1AWs

Round 31 Ending (Trolling )

8EgT7fanYwE

Enjoy!

way2g00

I hope every one had fun :mrgreen: . I promise I will be more organized next play date. Sorry for the confusion about teams but If every one had their time zones before as i said it would be easier for me. After team split they could put their clan tag back.

Next time lets combine Eastern + Central as EAST and Pacific and Mountain as WEST and the rest as OTHR for ease.

This way its easy to form teams. So The first 4 east players will go form a team and so on... I am posting a raw game play video of today's play date. Sorry, I don't have so much time to create highlights. But this should do.

Raw footage past round 20 if any one like to watch.

5E84Lzh1AWs

Round 31 Ending (Trolling )

8EgT7fanYwE

It might take an hour to upload this videos from the time I posted. If its black then its still uploading. Come back and you should see it. :D

Enjoy!

way2g00

You had to record the parts where I had my bad luck streak :oops:

Regards Yellow-card8