PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

Ehjookayted (Team Leader) | PSN: EyeCntSpel | Availability: 4PM - 10PM EST (Weekends) | Maps: All

TheOnlyShapeshifter | PSN: GLaDOSIsALive | Availability: 4PM - 10PM EST | Maps: All

way2g00 (Team Leader & Host) | PSN: way2g00 | Availability: 1pm - 6pm CST | Maps: All

Zombieofthedead | PSN: Heavy-D0305 | Availability: 4PM - 10PM CST (Sun-Thurs); 12PM - 12AM (Fri/Sat) | Maps: All

ChopperNator (Team Leader) | PSN: Chopper-Nator | Availability: Depends (7HRS+ GMT) | Maps: All

ccm404e | PSN: Retro-Gamer-S | Availability: (?) GMT | Maps: All

Blue

TheDrizzle-0 | PSN: TheDrizzle-0 | Availiabilty: 7pm-10pm+ PST (Weekends) | Maps: All

Alright, so these are the teams so far. The Team Leader has the final say in terms of challenges and what map to play. The Team Leader should use this responsibly, asking his teammates first, then making a final decision if there is a tie. The Team Leader must have a mic.

We are no longer doing teams, but I am keeping the PSN IDs here for reference.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 11 (Saturday)- Playdate for anyone who wants to commemorate a year from the day I joined the site!
:lol: I am up for this one.

Seriously, this is a good schedule. We need to start organizing the formats.

Eg:

Name: way2g00 |PSN: way2g00 | Availability: 1pm - 6pm cst | Team: Red

Teams : Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Green,...etc

The idea behind teams is basically to know who you are going to be playing with. I just thought it would be helpful, basically the teams fill up with every 4 players posting their avaialability. It is strongly recommended that you let us know in case you won't be available for the event. There is no penalty but a quick post would be sufficient if you will be absent for the event. Once you run out of all colors you are free to make your own teams.

I will edit this post if I think of any updates. But thanks to Eye for planning out the schedule.

Good point. Here is the legend for maps..

Maps:

First strike - F

Escalation - E

Annihilation - A

Rezurrection - R

All

Maps - All

Maps - FEA (meaning everything but rezurrection)

Maps - FAR (meaning everything but Escalation

Maps - F (meaning First Strike only with standard maps)

way2g00 |PSN: way2g00 | Availability: 1pm - 6pm cst |Maps: All| Team: Yellow

Eye, please update the OP when you get a chance.