Next map ideas....

Der atzi

I'm almost certain this has been talked about before, but I'm gona bring it back anyways.... The Next map..... Feel free to post your own ideas.....

My idea is that maxis in the griffin station data bace will send the crew of tank,Nikolai, takeo, and Sam in richtofens body, to earth, but not No-mans land,(a school perhaps? I mean we all want a school themed zombie map right?)

After one map in ruined earth, the crew will make it to a damaged research facility in some famous country like France or Britain... Inside it will be completely infested with zombies (shocker) and a stranGe mechanism... Samantha reveals why she kept her pes and downloads dr. Maxis into the device.... (after the power is on of course). The crew will mindlessly fix the rest of the machine and somehow nikolai will recognize it and have no idea when or where he has seen it before: the harrp.

Takeo will take note of this, and maxis orders the group to continue on with the plans....although richtofen (who cant control all zombies, but can controle the ones in one area) will send in a special elite team of zombies to stop maxis... Afterwards you get the half-achievement for 25gs and unlock the second wonder weapon: the harrp prototype gx21. It will work like a flame thrower except that it shoots plasma and is much stronger. It also will be used by maxis to charge the machine, once charged a massive beam of lasers and particle waves will restore the atmosphere. And maxis will attempt to gain controle over the zombies... However richtofen interferes and implants a virus into maxis.....crippling him..... Richtofen will appear and say: Samantha you little brat! If you want to save daddy over charge the machine and set a prototype catamire mechanism on the circuit board.... Samantha will do so but when she throws the Gersh device into the circuit she will automatically jump in and her intire being will change: she will become the computer and maxis will become the human.... Richtofen will gain controle over the zombies and maxis will say: time for plan b.... The ee will end and everybody will get all perks.

Also: the harrp gx21 prototype will always be in the mystery box after Sam receives it in the half ee.... However the elite zombie round will only spawn if you do the ee again.... You can do the half ee in solo but the full Easter egg must be done with two or more people....

Please feel free to post your own ideas here too.... And your thoughts too of course.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would want a Bioshock map.

of coarse :P

But I think if could work really well, I mean you could easily transform a bioshock area in to a map with a few tweaks.

The guns could be the bioshock weapons and you can buy them off the wall, and instead of Pack a Punch you get Power to the People upgrades like in the game.

And the boss could be a Bouncer walking around like G. Romero. They are just alike in gameplay! Neither attack you if you don't attack first. The roar to disorient you. The use melee attacks only. They run really fast when pissed. They would work the exact same.

And instead of a wonder weapon, you get to use the Big Daddy Drill :D

and of coarse we have zombies instead of splicers.

But I think if could work really well, I mean you could easily transform a bioshock area in to a map with a few tweaks.

The guns could be the bioshock weapons and you can buy them off the wall, and instead of Pack a Punch you get Power to the People upgrades like in the game.

And the boss could be a Bouncer walking around like G. Romero. They are just alike in gameplay! Neither attack you if you don't attack first. The roar to disorient you. The use melee attacks only. They run really fast when pissed. They would work the exact same.

I can see it now: tank: uhhh where the hell are we? Takeo: why does this look like a video game? Richtofen/Sam/maxis: Gah! We somehow teleported to another dimision.... Nickolai: vodka!

I forgot to mention, the other wonder weapon: the Sam-sickle 1.15 (yes I know I've talked about this before) upgraded its the richtompson 9.35

Sam s.- a simi-automatic weapon that runs off zombies souls for its plasma ray, strong as a ray gun, and takes 1.3 seconds to reload with every kill you get you get one built back.the chamber holds 45 shots and the total amo is 250 bulits.Developed by dr.shuster who worked with dr groph on the mpd.

Richtompson - a small machine gun that runs off half souls, strong as a upgraded ray gun, takes 1.2 seconds to reload and with every kill you get two bulits back.the chamber holds 85shots and the total amo is 400 bulits.

The second ww is the prototype harrp gx21 and has infinite amo, but over heats after spraying plasma for too long. It's like a wonder waffe but sprays electricity.

Upgraded it's the harrp plasma-blaster 2000 it works the same but has an extra grenade launcher that shoots 20 wonder waffe grenades.....developed by An unknown scientist working with the real harrp....

:D I hope this helps Expan the imagination in the field of new wonder waffes....

Nice Job. I gave it a 4. I'd say more depending on the training spots on the maps. I like the new ee and WW ideas. Good job. Keep posting.

If I was in charge there would be an easy training area right after the Harrp section, in the courtyard, however zombies would spawn from the ground and there would be a mp40 on the wall, and on the other side there would be an ak74 but it might change depending on what type of weapons tray arch puts as wall weapons....

Also, it has occurred to me that every freaking time I try the shangri la acheivement I either lag out, someone leaves, somebody don't wants to do it anymore, no one else knows how to do it, or we cant get that stupid shrink ray before we all die! So they should also improve the wireless system so that will solve at least one of the many problems, and if you unlock the needed ww at the same time you need it there's No stupid box luck needed! If you ask me it's hard enough to get good people, and a good connection, we don't need the added disadvantage of bad luck!

Sometimes while doing easter eggs I've had to use glitches in order to get the WW out of the box, just because I've already spent 50,000 freaking points and I've finally gotten tired of spamming the box.

That mfgd box isn't needed here! Sense you unlock the new ww by doing the half ee you only need to hit it if you want a gun or need a way to assemble people into one area.

I was actually planning a zombies/Bioshock story a few weeks ago, where the guys get transported to Rapture after Ascension. Alas, although I love Bioshock, I haven't been able to play it in months, and have forgotten the layout of Rapture. If you could help me out, maybe, then I'd definitely continue work on it. It was gonna have zombies and Splicers, and the zombies would be there because ADAM, in this, would be another form of 115, so when the Splicers die, the 115/ADAM in their body turns them into zombies. And then, we could have zombies using Incinerate! or Telekinesis.

Either way, it was just an idea.

Ok, new idea, the setting is mostly ruined newyork, the zombie crew show up and are greeted by the cotd crew, the "five"crew (somehow JFK is alive), and a few 935 scientist (shuster? Groph? Yuri? We know they were on moon and accession, but it never said they died...) all of a sudden a device crashes into the ground and separates the groups..... At the start of the game there is a Machine that when activated will move your character to another quadrant of the map, where you have to play as another person(for example if your white, you start as dempsey step into the machine, then your JFK! Step again and your Michael rooker! Step a last time to become the starter character of the last group) (FYI blue apps to Nikolai, macnera, SMG, and one other guy likely shuster, yellow applys to takeo,Nixon, trejo, and Yuri and green applys to Sam/richtofen, Castro, englund(who is a boss) and likely groph) and by working together the sixteen people manage to either obtain a vril/kashmiri device or do something that will halt/slow down demonic announcer/richtofen 's plan to kill them all.

Any critisim is necessary, please feel free to comment, oh and all of the other characters survived the whole blow up the earth thing, (presidintial bunker, stayed in a spot that wasn't effected by the blast, were in a nuke shelter ect.)

Im thinking we should make a return to Germany. a map in the abononded Versallies Palace, after the rockets hit the Earth, which is not destroyed (except most of America and parts of Central and South, the Rockets also spread the 115 Virus.

Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Samantha would return, so would the Wunderwaffe DG-2, along with a new Wonder Weapon The Vrill Incinerator, a Very Powerful Flamethrower, Gershes and QED's also return

The Hellhounds would return, and there would be a major big EE which would involve stoping Richtofen and saving Planet Earth from total doom.

and there would be a new perk called Vulture-Dew, which would allow you to pick up guns and ammo from your downed teammates.

Ok I only see a few flaws in a mostly perfect plan, good job by the way,

1 taking amo from a downed teammate would mean that reviving them would have no purpose, and the pros would constantly take amo from the noobs, making zombies unfun, also how would it work in solo mode?

2 once you did the big Easter egg were would trayarch go from there? It kind of suck if one catastrophic event wasn't halted by another catastrophic event but more workable then the original chaos...

And 3 I won't make a huge deal about this but some people will: 115 is NOT a virus, it is an element that regenerates dead cells and forms zombies, and powers many of our favorite wunder weapons,

Also your map idea would make sense because eligna's song "coming home" states that eleigna(Sam) will be coming home, now that could mean to earth, or to Germany, so you have back up.

Ok I only see a few flaws in a mostly perfect plan, good job by the way,

1 taking amo from a downed teammate would mean that reviving them would have no purpose, and the pros would constantly take amo from the noobs, making zombies unfun, also how would it work in solo mode?

2 once you did the big Easter egg were would trayarch go from there? It kind of suck if one catastrophic event wasn't halted by another catastrophic event but more workable then the original chaos...

And 3 I won't make a huge deal about this but some people will: 115 is NOT a virus, it is an element that regenerates dead cells and forms zombies, and powers many of our favorite wunder weapons,

Also your map idea would make sense because eligna's song "coming home" states that eleigna(Sam) will be coming home, now that could mean to earth, or to Germany, so you have back up.

1. In Solo, instead of dead teamates, you could take ammo from dead 2 zombies/hellhounds a round, through I would see what you mean by pros taking from noobs and not reviving them, and that

2. True, im not really sure how to follow up Big Bang Theroy, im working on it, through it would be a huge easter egg (has to be really, something that also allows the story to continue)

3. I meant the Nukes contained 115, which when they hit the earth, poured 115 all over the Earth. creating millions of zombies.

and true about the Song. the song could create some backing for going back to Germany. where this all started.

Characters: The Original Crew

Name: Manufactorum (there a German word for that?)

Setting: An abandoned Factory, located deep in the heart of Germany.

Menu story: one year after the cataclysmic events of the rocket launch, the heroes return to where it all began to look for ways in which to stop the Richtofen, and his deranged scheme. Fortunately, the Factory still seems to function, but what dangers could lie inside?

Facts and pieces: an abandoned factory, which upon discovery (start of the game), Samantha will make note that this was the main supplier for 935, and from quotes from her, will reveal she used to visit it here with Maxis. First room starts you off in the loading and unloading area for the many trucks and service vehicles. Rit in front is a a truck with an open back with quick revive in it. Zombies climb the barb wired fences and climb some rubble produced by the war. Zombies appear as normal citizens or various workers, such as plumbers or firemen. 2 weapons will be here, depending on the Cod 10 weaponry. There is two ways to go from here; the managers office, which has another weapon and Deadshot in it. Various files and items are strewn about on the desks. The windows looking out to the main assembly and production room can be broken to provide cover fire. The other room is the storage area, a large open area with a maze of crates and barrels. 2 weapons and a truck with speed cola in it. A modern radio will be found in this room along with a Teddy bear. From storage you can travel to either the main production area or the cafeteria. From the managers office you can go to the main assembly area, or back the way you came. The cafeteria would be somewhat large, with school cafeteria tables, and a lunch line where you can run through. One of the tables will have a Teddy on it and another will have a old 4 pack of beer (double tap) on it. There will also be a PhD dispenser on the side, in the form of a soda machine. The main assembly area has 3 entrances, the managers office, the storage area, and the employee entrance (935 pass card required, located in the managers office) "marketing department" where PaP is found along with Stamin-Up on one side and Mule Kick on the other. In here is a map of shipments to various 935 bases, including Der Reise, and other bases found in the storyline. Now for the assembly area. It would be a large, open area, with 3 weapon locations, a soda line for the new perk, and several crates with zombies climbing out, amongst aesthetics that belong here.

Easter Egg/wonder weapon: traveling throughout the factory, you begin to notice keyholes near machines and aesthetic doors. There will be five locations of such keys. 2 will be on the map, the other 3 will be found along steps for the Easter egg. The keyholes activate either a compartment containing another key or piece of the puzzle. Once all five keys have been used, a aesthetic door won't be so aesthetic revealing another room with but one item in it., (btw is a closet) the nullifier. This is a device that was built by 935 scientists feeling concern with the 935 projects that were amounting. It is a disk like item that is fitted with other pieces you find around the map and from the Easter egg. Once all items are collected, they are put into the assembler device in the "Marketing department" to form the Scr33cher. It emits a high pitched sound that is barely audible to our heros immune ears. It will stun any zombies in it's AoE blast, and make them stumble and fall over. If stumbled zombies are shot again, they hold there ears as blood flows out of them and they slowly die. it has 3 shots in a clip and 15 shots total. Upgraded it would become the Wretcher. It has 5 shots and 30 shots total. Among it's original effect with upgraded AoE effective range, it also make any zombie that is shot a third time turn into a bomb sound, affecting any zombies that may have spawned or walked by. With the Scr33cher/wretcher, you would find an audio clip on the map and play it on one of the managers machines. Standing by the auto-play sound with the scr33cher, which would overcharge the nullifer inside, creating a map sized explosion, which would set off all the alarms in the building, making the factory go into lock down. The round would immediately end, and go into a round where the catwalks above the assembly area break, and drop crates of nova six crawlers all over, and also breaks the security, so much more zombies come in. Once this round is over, security systems go back in place, and you locate the golden key from one of the foreman zombies. With this key you go back into the "marketing department" and activate the computer. Samantha then reveals she has a downloaded copy of her fathers computer software from Griffin station, and then plugs him in. From here he appears on screen and explains a plan of action against Richtofen. The Easter egg ends and the armory locker in the department opens, dropping an all perk bottle for everyone, and death machine for a minute 30 seconds.

Box locations: start room, by a half unloaded truck. Storage, by the speed cola truck. Cafeteria, embedded into a lunch table. Assembly line, by one of the assembly machines.

Teddys: in the managers office, in his office chair. In storage, hanging in one of the half open crates. In the department, up above on the armory locker.

Knife: standard. 3000 dollar knife; a German officers sword.

Perk locations: quick revive, in spawn in the truck. Juggernog, on one of the assembly machines. Speed cola, storage, in a truck. Double tap, in a beer case in the cafeteria. PhD, in a soda machine in the cafeteria. Stamin-up, marketing department. Mule kick, marketing department. Dead shot, management. New perk, on a different soda assembly machine.

New perk: reaper. Upon drinking this drink, you learn of better ways to decapitate and kill zombies, giving you a 20% damage bonus. Doesn't effect explosive weapons or wonder weapons.

Primaries: frags, Semtex.

Secondaries: matryoshka dolls, slash and dice*

Equipment: Pro enabler**

* a bouncing Betty type object that jettisons it's self into the air and has an initial explosion, followed by a series of spikes that slash zombies apart.

** a hacker type device that enable pro versions of perks to better aid you in the battle. You may only have 2 pro perks per person. Can get rid of pro perks as you would give up perks with hacker.

Pro perks will be edited in later, sorry.

Leave any feed back, concerns or comments. Catch y'all later.

Pro perks:

Jug: more damage resistance (1 Mose hit), faster health regen

Double tap: 10% more fire rate, make trigger lock less time (L96 would cock faster, for example)

Quick revive: revive 25% faster, ballistic knifing (Krauss, slash) revives. Solo, more downed weapon ammo, 20% longer revive time

Speed Cola: reload 25% faster, switch weapons faster

PhD: bigger explosion, less height needed for explosion

Stamin-up: faster sprint, longer sprint. Move faster while being hit.

Dead shot: steadier aim, No sway (if assault rifles and such do have sway), twice as much points for headshots

Mule kick: switch to your third weapon faster, carry more ammo for all guns.

Reaper: 15% more damage. Killing 100 zombies fills the reaper charge, which allows you to instantly revive someone (by shooting) or kill a zombie instantly with your knife. Activated with a double tap of X.

Leave suggestion for the perks, please try not to be brutal.

Ok great idea, I call it a elemental death machine: it works like a death machine that you get for doing an Easter egg (90sec death machines) EXEPT! That instead of everyone getting one death machine, everybody gets a different TYPE of death machine! Wight would get the fire death machine that works like a super never-ending flamethrower, blue would get the ice death machine that would work like a flame thrower, but it would freeze the zombies it didn't fully kill, yellow would get the rocket death machine that would fire small missiles into enemys and green would get the deathspark machine that would eletricute all the zombies in it's radious! Of course you couldn't just get a neat weapon like this from DROPs! You would first need to kill a pentagon-thief-eisque special enemy beforehand! Idk about you guys but I would love to have this.... :D