What's the meanest thing you've done in a game of zombies?

I have never screwed over a teammate.. if someone f*cks up its by there doing.

In zombies im the support man. I give points away, I charge out save someone, save people from obtaining down syndrome, let's others have the wonder gun(most of the time), basically do what is nessessary for there survival and not mine and what do I get in return, nothing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck I can go for 100+ (if I had the time)

Not trying to be an asshole in any way, but I don't understand when people say this. You can pause the game and come back to it when you have the time; any round 100+ games I've done have been dragged out over about a week, playing for a few hours a day.

It's more than that as you well know Super. To get to 100 is an incredible acheivement on any map, and truly not many could do it. Many however think they can.

Let's take the easiest map, Ascension. Yes the flopper is an easy place to run but everyone who has ever played has gone down there at some point. To play in one place, for 20+ hours limited to 4 mistakes is no cakewalk. I think people do not give enough credit for how hard this is. In theory it would be easy, in practise only a select few have the ability to get that high. Concentration is an issue, being on your game all the time is an issue, thundergun fails....

I don't mean to have a go at anyone but the flippancy I see towards this truly does irritate me.

Absolutely right, a lot of people say they could easily do 100+ if they had the time but there's pause so that's no excuse. So they should try it, then they'd realise how hard it is. The constant ammo shortage at the 50+ rounds is a pain in the ass, you either have to hit the box mid-round which is probably the only cause of my downs in long games on Ascension... or you could choose to use the traps, which is so long and tedious that mistakes tend to creep in.

I ususally just kill the crawlers right away. People should learn how to hit the box mid round or survive with a mediocre gun. It's good for them, not mean imo.
I disagree with this. People hitting the box mid-round at the start of a game is always a game-ender. In later rounds if the box is in a good place then hit it mid-round, but in some situations you'd be a fool to do so, which of course is the right time to leave a crawler. Patience is definately a virtue in this game... though of course there are limits as I've said

I used to wait for people to hit the box. Then I played this game where this guy really wanted a ray gun on like round 40 of ascension. I was in a good mood, so I waited, and waited, and then waited some more. By the time he was finished he had spent over 100,000 and still hadn't gotten a ray gun. It took at least half an hour to an hour for him to use all that money. After that game I can't stand crawlers anymore.

I ususally just kill the crawlers right away. People should learn how to hit the box mid round or survive with a mediocre gun. It's good for them, not mean imo.
I disagree with this. People hitting the box mid-round at the start of a game is always a game-ender. In later rounds if the box is in a good place then hit it mid-round, but in some situations you'd be a fool to do so, which of course is the right time to leave a crawler. Patience is definately a virtue in this game... though of course there are limits as I've said

I used to wait for people to hit the box. Then I played this game where this guy really wanted a ray gun on like round 40 of ascension. I was in a good mood, so I waited, and waited, and then waited some more. By the time he was finished he had spent over 100,000 and still hadn't gotten a ray gun. It took at least half an hour to an hour for him to use all that money. After that game I can't stand crawlers anymore.

I've had pretty much the same thing on the same map, I didn't wait that long though :lol: I normally give it 5 minutes before I kill it, and I definately won't stand for people leaving crawlers every single round. I find it's best to have a little patience while they get what they want cuz then they won't wanna use the box anymore, so they won't bother leaving crawlers.

heck I can go for 100+ (if I had the time)

Not trying to be an asshole in any way, but I don't understand when people say this. You can pause the game and come back to it when you have the time; any round 100+ games I've done have been dragged out over about a week, playing for a few hours a day.

Maybe with a PC but I wouldn't advise keeping a console on for a week. Imo, if you can get to about round 50, you could probably get to round 100. For example, if you could save your progress I think I'd be able to do it.

Imo, if you can get to about round 50, you could probably get to round 100.

As someone that's been to round 100, I disagree. I used to have the same opinion before I went for it, trust me round 1-50 and 50-100 are completely different. As I said, constant ammo shortages force you to hit the box mid-round to get the wonder-weapon again, which can always be very dangerous if it's in a bad area. And you do HAVE to have the wonder-weapon at round 60+ as not even the Ray Gun will do a damn thing. Of course you can use the traps too if the map has them, like Verruckt and Der Riese where you basically depend solely on the traps to get through the higher rounds. Either way though, the rounds become painstakingly long, you lose concentration and silly mistakes happen.

People that haven't been to round 100 really can't comment on how easy or hard it is, from personal experience it's really not as easy as it seems.

On people not going for 100+ because they're on a console... stop making excuses :lol: the majority of world records in this game have been done on both PS3 and Xbox, a lot of them being 100+ rounds.

Imo, if you can get to about round 50, you could probably get to round 100.

As someone that's been to round 100, I disagree. I used to have the same opinion before I went for it, trust me round 1-50 and 50-100 are completely different. As I said, constant ammo shortages force you to hit the box mid-round to get the wonder-weapon again, which can always be very dangerous if it's in a bad area. And you do HAVE to have the wonder-weapon at round 60+ as not even the Ray Gun will do a damn thing. Of course you can use the traps too if the map has them, like Verruckt and Der Riese where you basically depend solely on the traps to get through the higher rounds. Either way though, the rounds become painstakingly long, you lose concentration and silly mistakes happen.

People that haven't been to round 100 really can't comment on how easy or hard it is, from personal experience it's really not as easy as it seems.

On people not going for 100+ because they're on a console... stop making excuses :lol: the majority of world records in this game have been done on both PS3 and Xbox, a lot of them being 100+ rounds.

I wasn't making excuses, I heard if you keep a console on for a few days it will overheat etc. May be wrong though. But my kino strategy wouldn't change from 50-100 because I use traps. As for loosing concentration, I'd just have breaks when I got tired. I know that it would get tedious, but the gameplay itself would not get harder.

Got often killed in absolute easy situations, cause I do not take the zombies serious anymore.

This happens to those like me that do take long runs seriously :lol:

I think the worst thing is round 90-100. I all of a sudden realised how close I was getting which made me pretty nervous. On my first round 100 run I made a mistake on round 92 because I panicked and thought the game was over - I was running my train on the roof where the box starts on Ascension, messed up and got stuck, went to turn around, jerking my stick quick furiously and ended up accidentally clicking it at the same time. So I knifed, and by the time the knife was finished and the Awful Lawton was ready to use again it was too late and I got downed. The zombies were all around me so I got up and shot a bolt just in time and managed to get back to Juggs safely. Don't think I've ever been on the edge of my seat like I was when this was happening.

Also my biggest disappointment was on my way to 100 on Der Riese, but 92 was again a cursed round. Was goig really well, only downed once at round 34 cuz of the mid-round dogs screwing me over. Got back up and recovered easily. Then BAM! G_Spawn error as I ran the group through a trap.

Gonna go for it again some day but that really hurt :lol:

Best way to be mean in Zombies is for you & your friend to be the "Elevator Engineers" on Five and tell the randoms there not allowed to ride without your permission. :3

I assume that the Shangri-La PaP machine could be fun with mess with aswell?

Teleporter on Kino is also fun sometimes.

I use to sometimes just mess with people doing these types of things when we got bored.

• 3 months later...

I was getting really annoyed at these 3 young randoms they were all talking non stop really loudly and like breathing into the mic, and they also kept making crawlers for no reason as well as going around and just....well....you get the point. Anyways, as soon as we could pack a punch, I activated the teleporter and just stepped out, therefore no one could go and pack-a-punch. So they quit. It was hilarious hearing them scream and throw tantrums. :twisted:

We should be able to save solo games like on IOS.

Back on topic:

I love the classics:

Player hits box, gets Wunderweapon, goes down.

Hehehehe...

Time to go to half-revive work.

Player: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Of course, I hate it when people spam the box 9 times before they buy Jugg.

Leaving me to defend the 3 of them while they pick up the WunderWeapons.

Players:"You Point Whore! You stole all my kills!"

With all the points I got from defending them, I decide to hit the box. What weapon do I get? The best one in the box! The Teddy Bear!

The box moves to a spot I have to open, as we all know Randoms have "openingdoorsophobia".

I always lead my trains into them as we back ourselves into a corner only I CAN GET OUT OF!

Best ever. Commence half revive!

My top 2:

1. Showing a friend how to get into a glitch on top of the Fishing Hut on SHi No Numa by getting out of the map. But I knew a fall through spot and called him over but he didn't know and fell inside. Then I had him wait to shoot through the door til they were all spawned, and opened it through the roof and let them all in on him.

2. My friend got downed. Didn't buy back jug yet. And I waited for him to get his PaP crossbow which he was waiting to get for the whole game. Told him I'd show him how to get through without dying and dolphin dived through to deceive him. He followed, got downed, and we tea bagged him as he died and then rage quit.