Counter Earth Theory

but is it possible that the earth was moved out of alignment when the missiles hit, thus letting us see it?

Not very likely that 3 missiles would knock a planet half way across the solar system. Besides, I didn't see it budge from my perspective on the moon.

I'm still leaning on lazy/rushed programming by the developers.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but is it possible that the earth was moved out of alignment when the missiles hit, thus letting us see it?

Not very likely that 3 missiles would knock a planet half way across the solar system. Besides, I didn't see it budge from my perspective on the moon.

I'm still leaning on lazy/rushed programming by the developers.

I stated earlier in my theory that because our orbit is an ellipse therefore not symmetrical there will be occasional times when counter earth can be visible.

if I didn't say this earlier here you go.

but yeah sun is still visible after explosion so night time sky can't exist with sun still out so something must've happened to atmosphere. (not sure of this someone check my facts please). or the moon has become a blinding light in the sky.

Hmmmmm very interesting.... I have three theorys,1the earth you see in the teleporter room is a glitch. 2the second earth is a result of the gateway to arethura the hidden interdimentinal Zone. And 3 that the second earth is the earth that supposedly was in orbit of our earth back before Pangea and dinosaurs. Im just speaking for myself here though don't listen to my opinion.

Hmmmmm very interesting.... I have three theorys,1the earth you see in the teleporter room is a glitch. 2the second earth is a result of the gateway to arethura the hidden interdimentinal Zone. And 3 that the second earth is the earth that supposedly was in orbit of our earth back before Pangea and dinosaurs. Im just speaking for myself here though don't listen to my opinion.

people wil listen to your opinion if you can support it.

idk what earth you think of for 3. i think you might be reffering to a long time ago when their was once an uninhabitable planet, that was then hit with another planet(or meteor) and the result formed earth and some excess matter from the collision formed the moon. if this is what you mean then its the earth we live on now, there is no other earth before that. explain 2, also its spelled aether.

and i feel like its either a glitch or maybe my theory because these are the only reasonable answers with a history to them.

oh yeah,the der riese easter egg right?

is that what kodabay was talking about? I only made it like a sentence or two before it killed my eyesight.

are you a comedian,that was pretty damn funny

yeah,he was trolling about an easter egg where you go to a long hallway...yadayada he posted it at the beginning of Nov. and promised vid proof,1 month later,no vid

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Exactly, because at some point they'll have a map where you're fighting on a space volcano inside a giant robotic Romero who is simultaneously fighting Galactus. It is at that point that Zombies has lost its cha-

Wait a minute.

That sounds fucking amazing. Someone get Treyarch on the line!

Yeah, a sort of reset is due. Counter Earth would be great for that. Not to mention they could do some crazy cool shit with the art and layout when not confined to real earth-ish places. Or is counter Earth exactly the same geographically?

I do not believe it is, in all honesty the dinosaurs could still exist because the meteor didn't kill all of them. things we know for a fact, it is the same mass and possible density. gravity would be the same, elements we have here should occur there. but other than this anything goes really. society could be less civilized or far more advanced. this is why it is a great strategy because it give treyarch the freedom to remake the whole world.

• Administrators

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it all depends on when exactly the counter earth was made. I don't know enough about it so it could have been made the second Earth was made, making there be nothing on it due to no attention to it. Or it could have copied certain people/species over, who knows.