Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iPhone, iPad and iPod

Covert Gunman

We're excited to announce Call of Duty®: Black Ops Zombies, coming to your favorite iOS handheld devices this Thursday, December 1st. Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is an iOS game app based on the Zombies mode from Treyarch's best-selling console hit Call of Duty®: Black Ops, and adapted by Ideaworks Game Studio, who built it specifically for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies delivers a Zombies experience never before seen on mobile platforms, including the original Call of Duty: Black Ops map Kino der Toten, and 50 levels of Dead-Ops Arcade, with even more features, upgrades and maps to come. Gamers can play solo, or battle it out in a true multiplayer experience with up to four people using the new Voice Chat feature.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only comes with Kino and Dead Ops? Or will "Five" be with it as well? Moon seems like it will be the hardest to script when it's released.

You can bet there will be new easter eggs included, new radios probably as well. Ah this is exciting! Here's a mini checklist on things that should be checked as soon as possible.

[*:aj51oj69]Check if all radios and film reels are there, and if the message is the same.
    [*:aj51oj69]Check for any new radios or film reels (You might possibly need to knife an object if it's not far away like the vent in Der Riese
    [*:aj51oj69]See if '115' is playable (I'm betting it is since it is the most popular song)
    [*:aj51oj69]Check the Mystery Box weapons to see if anything was removed or added, also check for new marks and such on the Ray Gun and Thundergun.
    [*:aj51oj69]Any notes/clues that might tell us the exact year of Kino.
    [*:aj51oj69]Check to see if the tower in the alley is still there.
    [*:aj51oj69]Check the PaP room and Maxis' desk for anything new.
    [*:aj51oj69]Check the 5 portraits, and interact with them
    [*:aj51oj69]Check the storage containers to see if the those bodies are still in them.
    [*:aj51oj69]See if the Illuminati references are still there (staircase by theatre)
    [*:aj51oj69]Check the Gas Zombies out to see if anythings different.
    [*:aj51oj69]The tapping by the door in the dressing room.
    [*:aj51oj69]Any possible new clues in Dead Ops

The bolded being the most important. That's all I can think of right now.

The picture with Gersch has more stuff in it than the one on the Ascension loading screen. Also, Where and Who's hand is that? And what are they trying to do? Seems like we'll be getting a lot of new information tomorrow! ;)

Look closely on the board that shows where the box is. It says Something other than "The box is Roaming? Can anyone see what it says?

"? = We have seen the box here"

Hopefully the MP40 is still there. Can't tell if it is or not because of the zombie. You can also tell what they used for the silhouetted zombie.

made it to 44th out of 2000 on Leaderboard in Kino on Veteran.

I've noticed a few extra things written on the walls

there ARE teleport rooms actually.

it's super fun, it is really slow on my 3GS, but thems the breaks till i getmy upgrade to the 4S

all-in all, its great.

it says Ascension is next, with more maps to come, i'd imagine most are going to be included.

no mule kick on kino though, that bummed me right out

Just like to say this is a great little game for the iphone had to get it since mw3 dosent have zombies...

Im currently Ranked 8th out of about 2500 on kino tbh i could of gone alot lot further i let my self die to see what i would be ranked at round 40 didnt think it would be 8th haha

If anyone was wondering....

You Can use The Teleporter but when your up in the projecter room the zombies dont all gather in the middle of the run way like they used to.

There is three rocks to play the 115 song ( just knife the rocks )

You can still upgrade weapons

There are four coins you have to find before you can play dead ops... they are not hidden in the game they are in the menus just click on them e.g one is on the options page in a picture.

There is quite a few little changes to the map e.g the door leading to the lobby now has a little burnt out room there , there are ralings on the turrent in the thearte , there is ralings on the stairs on to the stage

There is no mule kick machine :(

Hope this helps and makes people want to buy the game its worth the £5 / $6.99 :D

So I'm getting a little perturbed.

i am currently on Rd. 23 - have gone through 25k points spamming the box, and have yet to even SEE a wonderweapon in the cycle.

i have not seen nor gotten a ray gun, thundergun, monkeys....NADA.

i also do not see the Law, crossbow, ballistic knife, and maybe a few other weapons ive noticed missing from the box.

i have no idea how im gonna make it further, it gets SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO laggy when there are alot of zombie out, it is VERY hard to get an automatic weapon going, imho - and im starting to get so frustrated with it!

So I'm getting a little perturbed.

i am currently on Rd. 23 - have gone through 25k points spamming the box, and have yet to even SEE a wonderweapon in the cycle.

i have not seen nor gotten a ray gun, thundergun, monkeys....NADA.

i also do not see the Law, crossbow, ballistic knife, and maybe a few other weapons ive noticed missing from the box.

i have no idea how im gonna make it further, it gets SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO laggy when there are alot of zombie out, it is VERY hard to get an automatic weapon going, imho - and im starting to get so frustrated with it!

I'm having the same problems, i preferred the WaW version where they had a button to shoot (none of that double tap to shoot an automatic weapon BS). But the fact there missing so many weapons is inexcusable, especially not having the ray gun/thunder gun. If it IS in there them I'm just extremely unlucky.

Correct me if I'm wrong (Since I don't own a Ipod) but on Shi No Numa didn't you have to do a Easter egg to get the Wunderwaffe? And if so, maybe they added in a easter egg you have to do to get the Ray Gun/ Thundergun?

I'm pretty sure you could still get it from the box. Than after you did, another player could go dig up Peter's grave and get a Wunderwaffe, so two people would have the Wunderwaffe.

I think your just unlucky. It seems very weird and strange that they wouldn't put them in, not even the RG at least.

You even get to choose the character?! Jealous.