Bootleg: 31 (solo) 25 (co-op)

Outpost: 23 (solo) 28 (co-op)

Hardhat: 19 (solo) 27 (co-op)

Fallen: 37 (solo) 25 (co-op)

Lockdown: 35 (solo) 28 (co-op)

Downturn: 31 (solo) 30 (co-op)

Arkaden: 31 (solo) 28 (co-op)

Bakaara: 28 (solo) 25 (co-op)

Pretty impressive especially 37 on Fallen and 31 on Downturn are Good.

Here is my updated list. These are all co-op I don't play solo too much.

Resistance: 38

Village: 25ish

Interchange: 34

Underground: 34

Dome: 30

Seatown: 49

Mission: 31

Carbon: 30

Bootleg: 41

Fallen: 37

Hardhat: 37

Outpost: 26

Lockdown: 31

Arkaden: 31

Downturn: 31

Bakaara: 34

All I need is 30+ on Outpost and Village and I've been to 30 on every map :D

Damn, u guys are definitely pros. I can't find any one good in ps3, randoms are worse, they have no clue how to deal with juggernaut rounds even after you explain them. I tell them not to go for them right away and they get surrounded by regular enemies and leave me to revive them. I revive them and then rage quit.

About half my high rounds are from randoms, who are now on my friends list. What I do is keep looking until a find a level 50 who has a mic or if I'm desparate someone lvl. 40+ who has a mic and talks. Ask them what map they want and if they say an easy one then don't play with them. At the beginning ask them what their strategy is. If they don't have one, chances are they aren't too good. However, it is possible to coach someone less experienced through a map and get far on it. But randoms are always a chance. You have to get lucky or just have a lot of time. I have spent up to an hour finding someone good. If I still haven't found anyone, I play solo for fun not to get far.

Yea fatal, most of the times 90% of the ppl I find in random lobbies don't have mic. I send them a message asking what their high round is and they don't reply. Most of the times I go for people that made it to level 50, and they still suck. Also since there is no party chat, ps3's voice chat quality for this game is terrible. I think I will get it this week for xbox.

I give up.

Yea fatal, most of the times 90% of the ppl I find in random lobbies don't have mic. I send them a message asking what their high round is and they don't reply. Most of the times I go for people that made it to level 50, and they still suck. Also since there is no party chat, ps3's voice chat quality for this game is terrible. I think I will get it this week for xbox.

I give up.

I added you on PSN. I don't have a mic but I'll play survival with you if you want.

Lol. 34 isn't even a juggernaut round though how did you guys lose?

My highest solo and co-op wave on Seatown is 42 which is a helicopter round. I always die because the explosive dogs always overrun my camping spot despite my claymores. Gonna have to try running from building to building and taking out the enemies as I go.