Terminal E-mails *Update* Jason Hudson

DEFCON 1

Sorry for putting off Hudson's file for so long, but it's here now so enjoy. And I didn't include the fragments from Weaver cause their really hard on the eyes and kind of useless if you're not on the terminal.

Current Files

Alex Mason

Dr.Adrienne Smith

Bruce Harris

D. King

Weaver

JFK

Jason Hudson

Username:amason

Password:password

Message #0

Date: Saturday November 10 1963

Subject: New Tech

Mason,

Stop complaining and go with it. It's new to all of us. You'll need a better password first off. "Password" doesn't cut it. This is the CIA. You gotta protect your secrets and we're in the business of secrets. Go with something only you would know, something personal but not obvious. Pick someone important to you, like a mentor or something. Then put a date that's important to you at the end. For example, the year you won a big award. Combined those would be pretty hard to guess.

Change your password or I'll do it for you. You don't want me sending mails in your name

JH

Message #1

Date: Friday November 17 1963

Subject: WC

Mr.Mason

Word on the street is you won the WC back in 53'. I came in 2nd in 45'. One former jarhead to another, we should grab some beers and hit the range.

What do you say?

GySgt Jake Reach (ret)

Message #2

Date: Sunday November 24 1963

Subject: Thanks

Mason,

Not a big heart-to-heart kind of guy, but you and Frank saved my ass back in Baikonur. Lost an eye sure but gained an ally. I owe you one.

Sincerely,

G.Weaver

Message #3

Date: Friday September 17 1965

Subject: Slow Down

Mason,

Listen. It been almost 2 years since Baikonur. Your fixation with Dragovich is bordering on obsessive. People are talking and not the secretaries about the water cooler. You're poking in files way above your pay grade and you're doing it real sloppy. Lucky you, you got me watching your back.

We all want to put a bullet in his head. And we will. But slow down. It's a team effort and that's the best and only way to get our hands on the psycho. You hear me? And while I'm on the subject, quit mumbling to yourself. You look like you're insane.

JH

Message #4

Date: Monday February 1966

Subject: Proposition for you

Mason,

Told you I owed you one. Got a way to start chipping away at that debt. That smoking blonde down on the first floor? Her name is Sarah. Word is her scum bag fiancee had a penchant for ladies of the night. She found out, called it off, apparently punched him too (unconfirmed). I tried, but she's not interested in a cyclops like me. I mentioned your name though and she was suddenly all ears. She's seen you around, has a soft spot for the dark, ugly and brooding. I'll introduce you. You take her out for drinks. Get a little comfort from the fairer species. You could use it.

Weaver

Message #5

Date: Monday January 2 1967

Subject: None

We need to stop wasting our time with this techno garbage and get back to the business of dropping the hammer on the commies.

This is war baby. Words don't count for nothin'

Frank

Message #6

Date: Tuesday January 10 1967

Subject: Frank

Mason,

In case you hadn't heard, Frank is off to Nam to lead a SOG RT incursions into Laos. Volunteered of course. Old war horse like him needs a fight like he needs oxygen. Nam will be like a day at the beach for him.

Feel sorry for the VC, tell you that much.

JH

Message #7

Date: Monday August 12 1968

Subject: Cupcakes

My lovely wife Bridget, the saint that she is, got up at the crack of dawn and made cupcakes. She coerced me into bringing them into the office to share with all of you. They'll be in the Coffee room while supplies last.

WARNING: Only 1 cupcake per person. The room is being monitored. Don't make me sic the SAD on you. That goes double for you Stanz and Sutton.

--Ryan

Message# 8

Date: Monday December 23 1968

Subject: Recurring Migraines

Alex,

I'm sorry to hear the medication isn't working as intended. Let's schedule some time tomorrow, say 3pm. We'll give you a once-over and, if need be, discuss dosage.

In the mean time, get some rest. You've been through a harrowing ordeal these past few months. Consider perhaps a trip home to Anchorage. See your family. Clear Your mind. At the very least, stay out of the offices. You'll be surprised by how much it can help.

Best,

Doctor Adrienne Smith, M.D

Staff Psychiatrist

Message# 9

Date: Monday December 23 1968

Subject: RE: Migraines

Alex,

You cannot and will not threaten suicide to your assigned analyst if you ever intend to regain your field operational status. I'm sorry to hear about your family. I know what it is to be divisive with one's family, but I also know that if anyone can forgive, it is blood. I understand it's a sensitive subject, but I will not be black mailed for medication. I trust we are clear.

That said, I cannot in good conscience allow an idle threat to become a reality. I have a final appointment at 5pm. Please come to my office at 6pm and we can discuss your medication and anything else you require for as long as needed.

Best,

Staff Psychiatrist

Message #10

Date: Tuesday July 4 1978

Subject: Don't Do It

I saw the report and I know what you're thinking. Stay away from Johannesburg, you got that? They're watching you, especially that Kain guy up in SAD. He's just dying for you to blow it. Don't give him the excuse.

Stay away from Johannesburg, Mason. Stay away.

JH

User name:asmith

Password:roxy

Message #0

Date: Friday October 18, 1963

Subject: Field Status - Mason

Dear Dr.Smith,

Thank you for your analysis of Agent Alex Mason. Your conclusions and recommendations will be reviewed in due course. As is standard operating procedure, I must remind you that agent Mason's file is classified TOP SECRET as of this moment and is not to be filed in standard systems. Please destroy any and all copies of this report. The original will be held in my possession for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for your cooperation.

John McCone

Message #1

Date: Monday February 5, 1968

Subject: RE:Help!

Hey gorgeous,

Sorry, no can do. Got the early word that I'm shipping out in a couple of weeks and I'm going to be hunkered down with prep and training between now and then. What about that crazy old lady that lives next door? She looks like a cat lady and would probably be glad to help. Although, you may run the risk of her kidnapping roxy.

As for the keys don't worry about it. Our arrangement works as is and doesn't need to be needlessly complicated. We should probably talk when I get back, too. I think Lauren suspects something. She said I smelled like perfume the other night. I can't have that. I care about you a lot, but I'm not ready to risk my marriage.

Let's touch base when I get back.

Terry

Message #2

My lovely wife Bridget, the saint that she is, got up at the crack of dawn and made cupcakes. She coerced me into bringing them into the office to share with all of you. They'll be in the Coffee room while supplies last.

WARNING: Only 1 cupcake per person. The room is being monitored. Don't make me sic the SAD on you. That goes double for you Stanz and Sutton.

Message #3

Date: Monday December 23, 1968

Subject: RE: Migraines

Doc,

Appreciate your concern, but I got no family. Not anymore, I messed up. Let's just jump to the upped dosage and be done with it. Otherwise I just might kill myself. You're a good person; you don't want my blood on your hands.

Mason

Message #4

Date: Thursday December 19, 1974

Subject: Spare some time?

Dr.Smith

I was wondering if I could have 5 minutes of your time later today. I have a spare cycle at noon. I'd like to speak to you privately in regards to a personal situation. Doctor-Patient confidentiality would need to apply, but I could assurdly use an unbiased ear right now.

Please let me know if you're free around noon today.

Thank you.

Ryan Jackson.

Username:bharris

Password:goskins

Message #0

Date: Monday February 4, 1968

Subject:Bundle Up

Guys,

Wanted to give you the heads up -- we're shipping out someplace real cold in the next 2 weeks. Can't get into any details otherwise Mr.Shades will take my other eye, but I figure since your both wed-locked, your better halves deserve some notice their men are going to be out for a time. And Bruce, looks like you're going to have to give up those Skins tickets. Too bad, too. Good match up.

You didn't hear this from me.

Message #1

Date: Monday February 11, 1968

Subject: Yamantau

Gentlemen,

As some of you already heard, we're shipping out on 16 Feb for a classified black operation in the heart of the soviet union. There will be a full briefing in ADDO/SAD Richard Kain's office at 2pm sharp.

Be there on time or you answer to me.

JH

Message #2

Date: Monday February 16, 1968

Subject: Message from Donna

Agent Harris,

Your wife called but you were out of the office. Here's her message from 16 Feb at 1800 hours:

"Hi honey. I know you're leaving today for work, but the kids and I just wanted to say one more time that we love you, we already miss you, and be safe. I know how much you hate heights, so be careful while you're in Paris and don't climb to the top of the Eiffel tower. Mwa! Bye!"

End Message

Message #3

D. King Didn't have any messages in his inbox but I found some interesting files in his current Directory entitled "HAI", there numbered from 3 to 25 but six is non existent . Naturally I looked at them in numeral order 3 to 25 but then I realized the correct order is from 25 to 3. Itreferences the campaign missions most of the time with an exception where it references stick and stones. You'll know it when you see it.

Username:dking

Passward:MFK

HAI25.txt

We rebels have lost

Castro's cigar still burns bright

And we will be scarred

HAI24.txt

The Pain the torment

We are trapped like animals

We are all brothers

HAI23.txt

That girl is staring

Desks are crowded with papers

And she is smoking

HAI22.txt

Drago took his eye

We must infiltrate the base

No room for failure

HAI21.txt

VC swarmed the hills

We took cover in the trenches

Somehow I survived

HAI20.txt

Rain floods the rooftops

A man thrown out the window

Gunshots heard nearby

HAI19.txt

Cold, blistering wind

Dragovich wants the German

For what, we don't know

HAI18.txt

Our village is sick

The tunnels run thick with blood

We've been forced to move

HAI17.txt

We are on a boat

Speeding towards the enemy

The river runs deep

HAI16.txt

Trapped in a small cell

Voices Echo in the Cave but I see nothing

But I see nothing

HAI15.txt

Steiner must be killed

He is here on this island

No one can stop me

HAI14.txt

Painful memories

Bits and pieces from the past

It all makes sense now

HAI13.txt

The number station

This is where it will all end

He must not succeed

HAI12.txt

Lancer gave the go

Off to Baikonur they went

Ally lost an eye

HAI11.txt

He got too vested

In a man he could not trust

To a submerged grave

HAI10.txt

It ends at Rebirth

The truth is at hand my friend

Come home in one piece

HAI9.txt

Is it him or not

Two souls trapped in one body

The other a wolf

HAI8.txt

Yamantau they go

On the trail of Nova Six

Where death is at hand

HAI7.txt

To kowloon they go

In search of a mad genius

With blood on his hands

HAI5.txt

The rain will not stop

Village raided once again

Could it get much worse?

HAI4.txt

Lost all my CP

To a fool in Sticks and stones

And now I'm Bankrupt

HAI3.txt

My mother has died

She was killed in Hue City

When will this war end

Username:gweaver

Password:Gedeon

Message #0

Date: Friday February 18, 1966

Subject: Alex

I can't believe I let you talk me into drinks with that psycho Alex Mason. All night, it was "Dragovich" this and "Reznov" that, step 1, step 2, step 3, like he was completely cuckoo. If I didn't know any better I'd think the guy was a communist sympathizer or a complete shizo. He needs professional help not a date. I appreciate you're trying to help out a friend, but don't do it at my expense.

Thanks,

Sarah

Message #1

Date: Friday February 18, 1966

Subject: RE: Proposition

Weaver,

Thanks for the set up. It went great. No doubt Sarah is at the local precinct filling a restraining order with the cops. Do me a favor -- don't do me any favors.

Mason

Message #2

Date: Monday June 19, 1967

Greg,

Intel confirms it's significant (not the memorial)

Jason

Message #3

Subject: AM

Mr. Weaver

I would appreciate it if you ceased to use this system to communicate with my secretary and according to my availability.

Thank.

Kain

Message #4

Subject: Yamantau

Gentlemen,

As some of you already heard, we're shipping out on 16 Feb for a classified black operation in the heart of the soviet union. There will be a full briefing in ADDO/SAD Richard Kain's office at 2pm sharp.

Be there on time or you answer to me.

Message #5

Date: Friday February 22, 1968

Subject: Mason

Greg,

I understand your concerns, but he's one of ours. Whatever happened to him is not his fault and it's your duty to bring him back and use whatever knowledge he has to bring Dragovich down. I don't care if he wears his grandma's underwear, call's himself god and drools on himself, we're going to get info we need and then we're going to see to it he get's some help.

You don't like it, too bad. This is how it's going to play

JH

Message #6

Message #7

Date: Thursday November 24, 1977

Subject: Kristina

Dear Mr.Weaver

Regarding your inquiry in the wherabouts of Kristina Raskova, Allow me to offer my condolences for your current situation. I wish I could do more to help. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the information you require. I have however, forwarded your request to my direct report in the hopes he can gauge an appropriate mean of action.

My apologies for being unable to process your request. Pass on my thanks to Mr. Hudson for the reference. Perhaps at a later date I can be of better service.

Sincerely,

Ryan Jackson

Chief Analyst, APLAA

Username:jfkennedy

Password:lancer

Message #0

Date: Wednesday July 14, 1954

Subject: Server Access

Please note that the dreamland data storage center has been restricted to members of MJ-12

Thank.

Message #1

Date: Monday April 17, 1961

Subject: Op-40 contact

FYI -

Our OP 40 team has made contact with our informant in Santa Maria. Operation is officially underway.

Kain

Message #2

Date: Sunday October 7, 1962

Subject: Soviet Missiles

The requested analysis of suspicious soviet missile activity in Cuba has been delivered per your instructions. See Intel doc #F780011-070 dated October 7, 1962.

-McCone

Message #3

Date: Wednesday June 26, 1963

He won't ask you again and I know this was his final offer. Please reconsider before we leave Berlin or put your life in danger.

Our people are everywhere - this time you cannot win. Give him what he wants before it's too late.

Message #4

Date: Friday October 8, 1963

Subject: Mason Briefing

Gentemen,

I wanted to confirm for you that we are all set-up for our briefing of Alex Mason on November 10th. He will be sent directly to the Pentagon; expected arrival time at 1700 hours.

Signed,

Jason Hudson

Message #5

Date: Thursday November 21, 1963

Subject: You have one day left

Victory Cannot be achieved without sacrifice. :o

Next update: Jason Hudson

Jason Hudson

Username: jhudson

Password: Bryant1950

Message #0

Date: Thursday October 10, 1963

Subject: Next Assignment

Hudson,

Your next assignment has come down the pipeline. You’re handling an Agent by the name of Alex Mason. His full record is being compiled and forwarded to you for study.

You might have heard of him. The former Op-40 who escaped from Vorkuta, hand-picked by lancer himself. We’ve all heard rumors and I’ll understand any trepidation you might have, but this is coming down from on high and frankly, it’s a career maker and right up your alley. Knock this one out of the park.

Message #1

Date: Friday October 11, 1963

Subject: Mason’s profile

Dear Mr. Hudson,

On orders from the DDCIA/SAD, I have forwarded to you my psychological assessment of your operative, Alex Mason. Despite my recommendations, Agent Alex Mason has been cleared for field duty.

If you have any direct questions regarding the profile, I am available to meet any time after 5pm.

Thank you.

Staff Psychiatrist

Message #2

Date: Friday October 11, 1963

Subject: Op Research

Agent Hudson,

I sent a runner with research package you requested. Everything you need to know about Dragovich, Kravchenko, Steiner and GK. It should be enough to get your operation underway.

Sincerely.

Ryan Jackson

Chief Analyst, APLAA

Message #3

Date: Tuesday November 19, 1963

Subject: Everything you know is wrong

You don’t know me, but I know Alex Mason. You will learn to trust me. Everything changes on Friday.

Message #4

Date: Thursday November 21, 1963

Subject: Now you understand

It was by the hand of Nikita Dragovich. This is just the beginning.

They are everywhere.

Start at Vorkuta. Two escaped the breakout. You know one of them.

The other one just died.

Message #5

Date: Monday November 25, 1963

Subject: A single step

Echelon 5 21 0 8 18 15 14 7 21 16 23 9 14 23 0 6 18 4

Here name is Evelyn Cross. The photo is for your eyes only. This will be my last letter for quite some time. When the time comes, you will know what to do.

Message #6

Date: Thursday September 16, 1965

Hudson,

I want to know what’s going on. No one’s doing anything. Dragovich is still out there and he needs to be stopped. You’ve got the DDCI’s ear. Find out what’s going on and why we haven’t been let loose to find this physco. He’s a mad dog and he needs to be put down. If the big-wigs won’t get this going, I swear, I’m going out there to find him myself. I don’t care about the consequences, it’s going to get done. And I’m going to do it.

Mason

Message #7

Date: Tuesday February 27, 1968

Subject: You have done well.

Please tell Mason one last thing. This time it’s freedom for both of us.

Message #8

Date: Monday July 1, 1968

Subject: Masons health

Hudson,

Caught Mason puking in the john earlier today and that wasn’t the first time.

He’s jittery; still mumbling to himself. Say’s he’s got headaches, the doc gave him some aspirin, and it’s no big thing. My father Gedeon, god rest his soul, suffered from extreme migraines too. And Mason’s got all the signs.

I told him to get himself ghost, but he refuses. Something about unfinished business. I hear the shrink is forcing him to take a leave of absence.

Probably a good thing. Maybe you can talk to him. Tell him to take it easy. Retire. He’ll listen to you. I’d do it, but it’s hard to take a guy seriously when he looks like a pirate, am I right?

That bastard Kravchenko did a number on my eye, but I’ll take that any day over what Mason’s been through.

FYI.

GW

Message #9

--Ryan

Message #10

Date: Wednesday January 3, 1968

Hudson,

I sent that file over regarding hyptonic techniques vis-à-vis covert operations.

This is way above your clearance level. I trust you to not allow it to disseminate outside of your possession.

You owe me.

Kain

Message #11

Date: Thursday January 18, 1968

Subject: Pack your bags

Hudson,

You and Mason are going to Khe Sanh. I know you haven’t seen a real battlefield since ’55, but hopefully you haven’t forgotten how to hold a rifle. Your primary contact is Frank Woods. He’s a SOG RT team leader and He’ll be your guide to the crash site.

This is what Mason’s been waiting for. But your job is to keep him on a short leash, you hear? He’s slating on thin ice and the blue bloods upstairs are looking for the smallest excuse to cut him loose. Woods and Mason go way back too; maybe this guy can help you keep Mason in line.

It’s ugly out there. Try to keep those shades on your head.

All the luck,

King

Message #12

Date: Monday February 10, 1968

Subject: Ship out

Hudson,

Word is we’re shipping out soon. If you could give me the heads up regarding time frame, it’ll do a lot to keep my wife Lauren from ripping me a new one.

Thanks,

Terry

Message #13

Date: Wednesday February 20, 1968

Subject: MKSEARCH

Agent Hudson,

I’m forwarding to you today at the behest of ADDO/SA Richard Kain all pertinent information surrounding the MKSEARCH project and it’s research in narcosynthesis. This research extends beyond traditional interrogation methods including ethanol, scopamine, 3-quinuclidyl bezilate, temazpam, sodium thiopental and sodium Amytal.

This should help you with Mason’s problem.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ryan Jackson

Message #14

Date: Friday February 22, 1968

Subject: Mason

Hudson,

I’m done with this guy. He can’t be trusted. I don’t care what happened at Baikonur. It was more Woods’ doing then his. All that time in Vorkuta, I’m telling you, they got to him. There’s no way the KGB or Dragovich didn’t sink their claws into his skull.

My professional opinion? Once we get the info we need – two in the chest, one in the head.

Weaver

Here is the message from "X" that can be found in Hudson's directory.

June 19,1978

Mr. Hudson --

Do not trust D. King. He reports directly to Richard Kain. Kain has his eye on you. Be wary.

-- X --

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been wanting a thread like this for awile

are u doing the pictures to

By pictures do you mean the one's where you have to enter in a code first. example: cat vorkuta1.pic

If that's what you mean I'm working on a thread that has all of the valid codes that can be found on each of the account's.

yeah,thats what i ment

so r u also doing the emails for dreamland server

hell yes! But I'm doing to the e-mails in alphabeatical order just to keep it organized so once I get through all of the e-mails on the CIA server I'll get to the Dreamland server. My goal is to finish the CIA server by the 10th of December or earlier. I should have Harris' e-mails up later tonight or early tomorrow.

I had no idea this was in the terminal. O_o

I only used the terminal for the "3arc unlock" cheat.

[brains] to you for finding all of this. This is pretty interesting...

Techinaly I didn't find this I just took the time to post it, but I'm glad you found something new from reading this and thanks for the brains. Also JFK's file is now up.

• 1 month later...

update?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes :D

Yes :D

[brains]

• 2 months later...