A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

I've just been casually watching videos as they come. I haven't heard this. Does Monty say that Agartha is Aether? Is it not possible that the peaceful world Monty made for them that was then shattered was called Agartha? That to me seems more likely. That Revelations is the shattered remains of Agartha. But does Monty says otherwise? I mean, who I am to argue with God?

Also, one thing I noticed. The Apothicon Servant previously had four names, one for each character in Shadows of Evil, yes? In Revelations it seems to have new names in a different format, I assume to represent each of the characters. Plus the upgraded form. I hope someone finds this out sometime soon. I'd like to write them down, but I don't play anymore. : /

EDIT: Just looked up a video with Monty quotes. You're right. Honestly I think it was a dumb decision. Revelations introduces two locations for us to visit:

A: A house in a peaceful world where all is happy

B: The destroyed remains of realities in an empty void.

Now what are these called? Agartha and Aether? NOPE! They're called IDENTITY UNKNOWN and Agartha/Aether!... Really? =_=

Well, okay, roll with what God tells you. Agartha is simply another name for the Aether. And the universe with the house will need a new realm designation, to go along with all the other unnamed ones. What am I at.... Omicron?

Btw, I still don't accept that Keepers, Ancients, and Vril-Ya are all the same thing. Their skulls all look different. Given, the Keepers once evolved into the Apothicons, I don't think it a stretch that Ancients and Vril-Ya are just another branch on the evolutionary tree.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IN THE BEGINNING, THERE WERE ONLY THE
KEEPERS. BUT THEN CORRUPTION OF THE DARK

AETHER LEACHED ITS WAY INTO THE REALM

AND TWISTED THE MINDS OF SOME OF THE KEEPERS.

Thats the cipher from Gorod Krovi. The Keepers have been here since the beginning so there couldn't a preceding race. If it's consolation the Skull of Nan Sapwe has eyes which is in fact a skull of a keeper. So Keepers do have eyes. 

I didn't say preceding. After all, the Keepers preceded all, even the Apothicons. Therefore they would precede their derivatives.

And while Nan Sapwe had eyes, most Keepers did not:

der%2Beisendrache%2BSkullcrusher%2BWIND%

hqdefault.jpg

Again, just an example of the many body variations the Keepers, and their derivatives, the Apothicons, have. I mean... Ancients have legs. LEGS. And actual eyes, not just eye sockets in their skulls. Not to mention the extended skull in Shangri-La.

151111114035191250.png

AlienskullRichtofenShrineI.jpg

Also, this cipher

Once the great war ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes.

shows that the very definition of the Keeper has changed throughout time. They were once not as they are now.

In the Lovecraftian mythos, there's often many kinds of creatures, good, evil, and very evil. I'm simply trying to point of the variations of the Keepers that are being ignored my the majority right now. And, I'm calling them by the names they were called. Samantha called the beings in Origins the Ancients, and we're familiar with the Vril-Ya. I mean vril is a thing called by name. That happened.

I threw as much evidence as I could think of in that post. The Shangri-La skull isn't the crux of my argument. Even without it, it still stands. However, yes, I've always claimed it as such. It was the first direct proof of the involvement of Vril-Ya. Even with retconning the story, it should not be ignored. And yes, I'm familiar with body mutilation and the idea that it was just an extended human skull. I don't believe that skull is a result of that, because that still wouldn't account for the proportions of the skull's face, not just the height of the thing. It could be alien, but the difference between alien and Vril-Ya is allllmost semantics.

EDIT: So I've been going through some of the quotes people have uploaded thus far. There's something interesting stuff. Apparently there was a universe where everyone only had one arm. Also, apparently the big blue thing in the sky is the "Apothicon Sun", and it is made of 115. Weird for dark creatures to have a sun? But I guess it isn't very bright for a sun. I mean those things are usually really bright.

In DE, there's a book with the title "The Evil Archon", clearly a reference to the Shadow Man.

I did some research about the "Archons", the results:

"several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament. "

"Archon is a Greek word that means ruler or lord"

"Archons are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth."

What if the Apothicons are Archons but they emerged after the corruption of the Dark Aether ?

Greetings everyone! So it is now that time to discuss things. I aim to try to finalize the script for my video series on Zombies once and for all. If you’ve watched my BioShock video series, you’ll also know I’m a lot better at it now. This video series, honestly, is going to kick some butt in the awesome quality. Buuuut I need to finalize the script first… And that comic is going to keep me waiting. But let’s get the rest of it done.

Please read the first post before you respond, just so we’re on the same page.

First of all, the ending has convinced me that the grand picture here is not just a fracturing universe, but a splintering one as well. All divergent futures can be traced back to the same past events, if one goes far enough. i.e. Primis’s participation in the medieval era can be found in separate universes, seen in Revelations, Shadows of Evil, and Der Eisendrache. This must be because they were at one point the same universe, before they diverged.

I was originally against this idea, especially because Monty mentions a universe where everyone only has one arm, but it makes sense when Monty reunifies the universes and still sends them back to the past. There is only one past, despite being seen in three universes.

Does this mean that the universes reconverge? Hard to say. Honestly I don’t think it matters that much. The Apothicon threat is gone by the end. As long as the House universe is good, I think Monty is happy. Monty says the other realities were “closed off”. So I think he just cares about what he calls his “Perfect World”. So the fate of the other universes is then left to be as known as the alternate universes of the real world. Unknown.

The video series will be split into Chapters that will cover each universe(ish). Unnamed universes have been given Greek designations to distinguish them:

1 – Aether – Agartha

2 – 63rd Universe – Alpha Realm

3 – Crazy Place – Ancients

4 – Beta Realm – Origins

5 – Perfect World – The House

6 – Gamma Realm – Campaigns

7 – Delta Realm – Nightmares

8 – Malum – Deimos and Dolos

9 – Epsilon Realm – Dead Ops Arcade

10 – Zeta Realm – iOS Zombies

11 – Eta Realm – DS Zombies

12 – Theta Realm – Dr. Monty’s Factory

13 – Iota Realm – One Arm

14 – Kappa Realm – Ancient Evil

15 – Purgatory – Mob of the Dead

16 – Lambda Realm – Shadows of Evil

17 – Mu Realm – Dark Arena

18 – Nu Realm – New Story

19 – Apothicon Sun – Revelations

20 – End – The End

Also, it is now clear there wasn’t much of a twist. Monty is basically God, and Shadowman is basically Satan. However, they go by many names, and I will be using more than one. Essentially, I will refer to them as the First One and Ancient Evil, using their original, old names as deemed by the Kronorium (First One) and community history (Ancient Evil).  When the story gets to the modern era, their names will change to Dr. Monty and Mr. Rapt. And then Mr. Rapt will change to the Shadowman. This way, the God and the Devil will be old white men due to the nature of the mid-20th century and not out of pure white supremacist racism!

Probably the first thing I will work on is a timeline of the beginning of time. It will include the First One, Ancient Evil, Apothicons, Keepers, Ancients, AND Vril-Ya.

Some questions remain to be figured out. The one that is currently driving me up a wall is the woman who voices a rendition of the Shi No Numa radio, a radio about Call of the Dead, and a radio about fighting in Shangri-La. Who is this woman? What is her purpose? How is she defying time? Or do we need to look at our timeline? Shangri-La takes place in the 2000’s, and Call of the Dead in 2011. We could say Shangri-La takes place post-2011, but that doesn’t account for Shi No Numa in 1945. Will she forever remain an anomaly? I was thinking about just dubbing her The Woman and letting her remain a mystery.

But here’s an idea. What if she is Sophia? From the original timeline, the one with Shangri-La and Call of the Dead. Samantha had a different accent in the original timeline, so why not Sophia? She was heavily featured in Origins, after all, with new powers. So what if this is just the original her? What if Shangri-La DOES take place post-2011, and what if the Shi No Numa radio was just her reenactment? Sophia does a lot of magic stuff in Revelations, which would explain how this Sophia randomly teleported to Shangri-La. Better yet! It would explain how she mysteriously seemed to disappear from all mention in the timeline if she somehow jumped from 1945 to 2011! Teleporter mishap looking for Maxis, perhaps??? Sigh… unfortunately that isn’t much to go on… But I have to put these radios in the story SOMEWHERE.

Anyway, that’s all for now. I’ll update when I have more. Thank you for reading.

I don't think the woman narrating the SNN radio is the same as the others. She may be the same voice actor but narratively it doesn't make sense, and they may have just been trying to show an alternate universe version of that radio. There's a universe where everyone has one arm. Well theres also a universe where Cornelius Pernell or Peter's handler is a girl. You don't have to consolidate her with Sophia. Treyarchs clearly (too) comfortable with introducing characters late in the series. 

And there may actually be a twist in this story. Based on this solved cipher. 

I am the last of us but I will be joining you soon my friends-cough, cough-death is near. I hope what we have done doesn't come back to bite this universe in the ass. Thank god we will all be gone because If Monty ever found this place, we would have been in a world of shit, Maybe now with us all gone, the children will truly be safe. -D

This may be showing us what has happened after Primis broke the cycle. This isn't anything we've seen in the map. They've hid the children from Monty for some unknown reason. I'd wait until the Xbox and PC version comes out to really solidify the story because theres still more to be discovered on this map. 

Why would there be new stuff to be discovered on a different console? No, I think there will still be stuff trickling in, maybe a few ciphers or some notable quotes. But I think we've got the gist of it now. Even if there is an alternate ending, which I doubt, that'll just be added into the end. I further doubt any new twists to the past coming along.

I don't think separating her is the solution. They hired one girl to play two different characters at the same time without even trying to have her change her voice up to sound like two different people? I just find it unlikely. It takes the one big problem and turns it into two less big problems. Even divided, she doesn't make sense. The Shangri-La radio in particular is very indicative of the original universe, as the timeline where Brock and Gary were killed by a random trap was something that occurred by our action in that timeline, and none other seen. My Sophia proposition isn't foolproof. But I felt it made somewhat more sense...

Okay, how about this. We'll mention the woman's Shangri-La and Call of the Dead radios. We won't provide much of an explanation, just that they apparently happened. Now, I know you don't think the Shi No Numa one applies, but unless we're given evidence to the contrary, I'd like to believe that they used the same voice actress because it is. I'll also put the Shi No Numa radio there, but I won't pretend to know the explanation. It'll be something like "And then the woman made these recordings: 'blah blah blah' "

I don't think that cipher is much of a twist. Having seen the ending, I think I understand what it is supposed to mean. Primis was sent to the distant past. They died eventually. Dempsey was the last to die. They recreated events in the past to save the future while also causing the future to go as planned. Double-edged sword. Notice "we will all be gone" and "we would have been". He's talking time travel tenses here. I can't pretend to know what the place is, but I think if Monty found it, then their future-saving in Revelations wouldn't have gone according to plan, resulting in the death of the children. The Primis have always appeared to haunt the Heroes, for they laid the foundation for their future-past selves. The children are in the Perfect World with Monty still.

Just now, Doppelgänger said:

Consistency issues, much. Has your stance on the Maxis radios from Kino Der Toten changed?

That Sophia thing was just an idea. I'm throwing it out.

No, not really. I didn't comment further to avoid an argument. I plan on simply changing the actors in the universes. In the original timeline, Maxis employed a supervisor who employed a handler who employed Subject Two-Six. In the new timeline, Maxis employed Sophia who employed a handler who employed Subject Two-Six. In the new timeline, Maxis says what was said in the original timeline by the unidentified person. In the original timeline, the handler survives with minimal injuries. In the new timeline, the handler and Sophia die. Sorry, the voice and accent isn't something I'm going to overlook. But I will be putting Maxis in the new timeline of events, for what it is worth. I'm sorry if you still disagree with me. Truthfully I try to avoid that, but at least it is only a small point in the grand scheme of things.

I don't mean there's going to be new stuff on the other console. I mean that stuff will be found from now until then and most likely the PC people will find a few more things hidden. And that's fair enough in regards to the Woman radios. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's Sophia because I think there's no basis for that at all. 

2 minutes ago, Monopoly Mac said:

I don't mean there's going to be new stuff on the other console. I mean that stuff will be found from now until then and most likely the PC people will find a few more things hidden. And that's fair enough in regards to the Woman radios. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's Sophia because I think there's no basis for that at all. 

Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on what people discover. I hope it isn't anything revolutionary. But since the ending was so NOT a surprise, I think we'll be safe. However, since the woman goes from Call of the Dead to Shangri-La, are we going to imply that she went back in time, or should we now say that Shangri-La is post-2011? After all, we always said that it wasn't because Richtofen said that 2011 was "too far" into the future. I think we should stick with that. Shangri-La: 2000's.

1 minute ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on what people discover. I hope it isn't anything revolutionary. But since the ending was so NOT a surprise, I think we'll be safe. However, since the woman goes from Call of the Dead to Shangri-La, are we going to imply that she went back in time, or should we now say that Shangri-La is post-2011? After all, we always said that it wasn't because Richtofen said that 2011 was "too far" into the future. I think we should stick with that. Shangri-La: 2000's.

I want to say that Shangri La is post 2011. I know he says they went too far into the future but is there any proof he fixed it and went to the right time period? Also I don't think it's too consequential if Shangri La is in post-2011. The most significant things happen in the eclipse mode. We could be in Shangri La in the year 3000 and it wouldn't matter.

1 hour ago, Monopoly Mac said:

I want to say that Shangri La is post 2011. I know he says they went too far into the future but is there any proof he fixed it and went to the right time period? Also I don't think it's too consequential if Shangri La is in post-2011. The most significant things happen in the eclipse mode. We could be in Shangri La in the year 3000 and it wouldn't matter.

Actually, that is a good point I failed to consider. Because of the eclipse, Shangri-La actually has TWO dates. The one on the night of the eclipse, and the one during the day. Because of Brock's radio, they must both me at minimum post-2000's. Thus far, we've always just said they were both probably in the 2000's. This change would make both of them post-2011... Hm...Actually, that is a good point I failed to consider. Because of the eclipse, Shangri-La actually has TWO dates. The one on the night of the eclipse, and the one during the day. Because of Brock's radio, they must both me at minimum post-2000's. Thus far, we've always just said they were both probably in the 2000's. This change would make both of them post-2011... Hm... I think the simplest solution would be to change it from 2000's to 2010's. (By the 2020's, they have better radios.)

Doppelganger, evidence has nothing to do with popularity. And for every time you say you struggle to understand why I don't accept your argument, I can respond with why you don't accept that the other timeline had a different voice actor. You've made it clear you won't change your mind. And I won't change mine without evidence that is capable of overriding the six Kino radios, which admittedly is something that probably won't ever happen. Honestly though, this is a huge undertaking and I hope you won't let a disagreement on one small aspect of it ruin it for you.

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot. A lot of people have been wondering what the meaning is of the Forest and Memory scenes. I think I've narrowed it down. It must be before the Giant but after they entered that universe. OR it must be after they go back in time to be Primis. OR it must be after they arrive to the Perfect World before the Shadowman takes over or during Revelations. But Monty appears, so it can't be the first option. And they aren't wearing the Black Sun, so it can't be the second option. So I think it must be the third, in the Perfect World / Revelations.

• Moderators

The type of radio is in my opinion not a good way to see in what time Brock and Gary are. In Zetsubou No Shima, somewhere around the late 1940's (1946 I believe), we find a cipher about Brock and Gary, founders of Agartha, whose plane crashed. Wouldn't it be much more logical if the eclipse part in Shangri La is around 1946, and the other Shangri La part just after 2011 (lets say 70 years later, in 2016).

Well, this sure is an oldie. Nearly all levels can be judged to their date based on what is present. Kino? Fernsehturm. 1969. Five? Chalkboard. 1963. Etc. Technology is a big factor in this. Shangri-La is a temple that's been around for millenia. It is difficult to judge. Fortunately, the most recent visitors brought with them an ANDO radio, technology based on a real world radio invented in 2004. It is the main component of the "easter egg". It can't just be overlooked. The level must take place after 2004. And now, we know it must also be after Call of the Dead, so after 2011.

That cipher was very amusing. It implies that Brock and Gary were born 70 years earlier in that universe. It wouldn't be the first time. After all, Origins has the Heroes being born 20 years earlier in that universe.

Besides, you still can't say Shangri-La was in the '40's, because it has Soviet technology and lunar landers in it.

1 hour ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Well, this sure is an oldie. Nearly all levels can be judged to their date based on what is present. Kino? Fernsehturm. 1969. Five? Chalkboard. 1963. Etc. Technology is a big factor in this. Shangri-La is a temple that's been around for millenia. It is difficult to judge. Fortunately, the most recent visitors brought with them an ANDO radio, technology based on a real world radio invented in 2004. It is the main component of the "easter egg". It can't just be overlooked. The level must take place after 2004. And now, we know it must also be after Call of the Dead, so after 2011.

That cipher was very amusing. It implies that Brock and Gary were born 70 years earlier in that universe. It wouldn't be the first time. After all, Origins has the Heroes being born 20 years earlier in that universe.

Besides, you still can't say Shangri-La was in the '40's, because it has Soviet technology and lunar landers in it.

I made a reddit post not so long ago about this cipher from Gorod Krovi:

It was a strange flight, the plane crashed. We passed through time and space, in a way, flying over the areas that should not be there. Hmmm there was no sign of any remains. I do not know where it landed, honest.

Thanks to @LemonSQ33ZY as he knows how to speak Zulu, this is better translation than Google.

As google mention it as "strange plane" when it's "strange flight".

Anyway I believe this is a letter from Brock and Gary as their plane crashed and somehow travelled through time and space and found themselves in Shangri-la post 2000s.

What do you think about it ?

42 minutes ago, TezFunz said:

I made a reddit post not so long ago about this cipher from Gorod Krovi:

Thanks to @LemonSQ33ZY as he knows how to speak Zulu, this is better translation than Google.

As google mention it as "strange plane" when it's "strange flight".

Anyway I believe this is a letter from Brock and Gary as their plane crashed and somehow travelled through time and space and found themselves in Shangri-la post 2000s.

What do you think about it ?

Ooh, that's interesting. But I think it just may be the opposite. We know Brock and Gary were from the 2000's, given their radio they brought with them. But the reason they are mentioned in our new timeline in the '40's might be because they went BACKWARDS in time, not forwards. But... that doesn't make sense either, as the new timeline never made it to the 2000's to begin with. Revelations ended it before it even got to the '50's. It's probably just like how planes seem to pop in and out of existence throughout the new timeline. So, still I just think Brock and Gary were born earlier in this universe.

Archived