A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

1 hour ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Ooh, that's interesting. But I think it just may be the opposite. We know Brock and Gary were from the 2000's, given their radio they brought with them. But the reason they are mentioned in our new timeline in the '40's might be because they went BACKWARDS in time, not forwards. But... that doesn't make sense either, as the new timeline never made it to the 2000's to begin with. Revelations ended it before it even got to the '50's. It's probably just like how planes seem to pop in and out of existence throughout the new timeline. So, still I just think Brock and Gary were born earlier in this universe.

That doesn't makes sense with this cipher if they went backwards.

Urgent Telegram. We have just received word that the private plane carrying the expedition crew encountered freak atmospheric event which caused it to crash, killing all on board including the famous explorers Brock and Gary. This comes weeks after their announcement about the location of Shangri-La.

"killing all on board including the famous explorers Brock and Gary".

Brock and Gary aren't the only members of the expedition crew.

"This comes weeks after their announcement about the location of Shangri-La"

They announced the location weeks before the flight in the new timeline, they can't be from the 2000s.

Like I said, I believe they have been travelled through time and space as the cipher says "freak atmospheric event".

They survived the crash, people near the area saw the plane and found the survivors and arrested them and questioned them.

Which is why that cipher in GK feels like someone is being questioned.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't think they went backwards.

But they can't go forwards either. This timeline simply never makes it to the year 2000. It never even makes it to the year 1950. Even if you suppose they went not only forwards but into a different timeline (the original one), the flaw in that argument is how they got the 2004 ANDO handheld radio. The radio must've belonged to them, as Brock was familiar with how to use it and its battery power. So, I'm sorry, but the simplest solution still seems to be that an earlier alt version of them simply crashed in a freak accident in the new timeline.

Hmmm, it's getting complicated

But wait, that unknown woman mention an agent with research about time travel and different dimensions and stories about our Origins characters.

What if that agent is Mr.Rapt aka Shadow Man ?

"I started going through his research and good fucking Lord this is a confusing mess. So much shit about time travel, different dimensions. Honestly I'm not even sure (static) he's getting into, you couldn't make this stuff up! A mad german scientist, a foul-mouthed american, a drunk soviet and a warrior japanese soldier, all working together?"

(static) = "I'm not even sure what he's getting into" ?

I would like to call this cipher into question.

My name is Pablo, or at least I think it is or was. I don’t know anymore. I have been locked away, held prisoner in this cell for many months by German scientists. They keep experimenting on me, pumping me full of some blue liquid. I think it is responsible for the repeated visions I have been having, which I swear look and feel real. In this vision, my name is Pablo Marinus, and I am a knight, coming back from the Crusades Ivan, fight in a Great Battle against strange, demon-like creatures, who are trying to devour the Earth. At one point is appears I am doomed, trapped in the tentacles of a great three-headed beast, when suddenly, four knights decimate it with magical elemental staves, saving me from certain death. There are other worldly creatures that fight on our side against the demons. The creepy thing is that the sigils on their tunics resemble the ones I noticed on stones here at the castle as I was being brought to my cell. I just hope I can eventually
find a way to escape this.

I have researched and researched, and I think there is a huge problem here. Are we SURE that the cipher translated to "Crusades Ivan"? Because there are NO Crusades Ivan! Is this just sloppy research on Treyarch's part? I have done so much searching, and the only thing I could find is a book that alluded to Ivan the Terrible's raids being an allegory as the Last Crusades. However this is not possible as the Knights Templar only existed from 1118 to 1312, and Ivan the Terrible (Ivan IV) was born in 1530. That would make Primis over 200 years old, which is ridiculous. I tried earlier Ivans, but it doesn't check out. Ivan I didn't even come into power until 1325. Are we supposed to say Ivan I led a secret Crusade in his youth before he came to power? From what I've found, the guy was an economist.

Everything we know about the Great Battle suggests it happened during the Second Crusades, but this Ivan bit throws everything off. Maybe it's just some secret Crusade with some unknown guy named Ivan...

EDIT: Well I went ahead and wrote the first four pages of the script based on everything we know about the origins of the various mythical beings and stuff.

Here is the Current Draft of the script (WIP)

3 hours ago, MysteryMachineX said:

I would like to call this cipher into question.

I have researched and researched, and I think there is a huge problem here. Are we SURE that the cipher translated to "Crusades Ivan"?

Looking back to when this was originally decrypted by @WaterKH, @NaBrZHunter@Tac@Lizizadolphin, and @oxin8,  They seem pretty sure it's an error of some sort, They had some trouble while deciphering it and spent some time trying to work it out to no avail, ultimately leaving it highlighted in the final plain text as a probable error. You would have to talk to them about the specifics of it but I don't think it is significant.

3 hours ago, nayrcraig said:

Looking back to when this was originally decrypted by @WaterKH, @NaBrZHunter@Tac@Lizizadolphin, and @oxin8,  They seem pretty sure it's an error of some sort, They had some trouble while deciphering it and spent some time trying to work it out to no avail, ultimately leaving it highlighted in the final plain text as a probable error. You would have to talk to them about the specifics of it but I don't think it is significant.

That makes sense. I'm going with the Second Crusade and going to have to not make a big deal about the Ivan part.

20 hours ago, nayrcraig said:

Yeah, it was just an error.  That entire code was 50 shades of messed up, and no matter what we did we couldn't get it to change from ivan, so you shouldn't worry too much about that.

I spent much of this weekend making updates to the story. I've updated the first 90 pages in the Google doc, stopping just short of the Nu Realm, or the events of Black Ops III. Wow, this thing is going to be like a 20-part video series or something... Feel free to make comments on it. If you disagree, maybe we can work something out. Most of the work done was adding in information to the earlier parts of the story that we now know, rewriting the beginning, combining a few realms, and narrative interpretation. Basically I tried to make it read like a story without bending facts. Although some logical leaps had to be made, I feel they were bunny hops. After all, even if your theories are not compatible with the ones I choose to employ, I respectfully assert that I try very hard to be unbiased. But if I were to include zero theories at all, then it wouldn't be a story with sentence structure of syntax. It'd be a just long list of facts. Anyhow, I'll start on the Nu Realm sometime this week.

Sorry to post again but I just realized something idiotic I might've overlooked.

@Monopoly Mac

We were talking about that mysterious woman with the radios right? The Shangri-La and Call of the Dead ones were fine, but that Shi No Numa one was throwing us off. How could she be in the 1940's and 2010's? WELL GUESS WHAT. Who else do we know is somehow in the 1940's AND 2010's? Brock and Gary!

We were saying that it had to be and couldn't be her in both radios. But that's just it. They must be ALTERNATE versions of her! Otherwise, why bother having a female voice a radio we've already heard? The mysterious woman, Brock, and Gary in the new timeline lived in the 1940's, where in the original timeline they were in the 2010's. In one realm, Brock and Gary were running from zombies, and the mysterious woman was surviving against zombies. In another realms, Brock and Gary crashed in a plane, and the mysterious woman sent a message to a guy parachuting from a plane. 1940's and 2010's. Agree? Disagree? What do you think?

Is it me or this cipher is describing the events after Revelations EE ?

Richtofen says that the war is in the infinity (SOE scrap) and Revelations is the infinity or the aether or the reality beyond.

Kronorium

Excerpt 654371979

Once the Great War ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes. The surviving Apothicons were cast out, banished to the dark Aether beneath creation. After eons of exile in the dark Aether, the Apothicons evolved into twisted creatures that now bear little resemblance to their keeper brethren. The Apothicons ceaseless desire is to reenter creation to consume and corrupt all the universes. It is the Keepers that guard against these perpetual attempts to reenter creation, and guard against any beings that may have fallen under the influence of the Apothicons.

This cipher makes sense with how we end up becoming PRIMIS in the end.

It's like from that moment we become the wards of all universes, but the cipher continue to show that the Apothicons will return.

Makes even more sense with how the Shadow Man says that PRIMIS will fail at stopping them.

"Has he told you what happens to you? What happens should you win the war? I'll tell you, I'm the only one who'll be honest with you. All of you will simply cease to exist. Despite everything you've done, everything you've fought so hard for. You will simply fade away."

"You simple-minded fools! Do you really believe you have a chance?! This universe belongs to the Apothicons! You will be consumed! I offered you the chance to enter the beautiful blue light, and you denied my mercy?! You have followed a path marked by lies and deceit. Many others have failed, why would you be any different? This has always only ended one way. I have foreseen it."

"Many others have failed", is he referring to other versions similar to us that tried to stop him ?

I think it is referencing it, but I don't think it is a specific callback to it. Essentially, I think the Great War, Great Battle, and Revelations are three different things. For, in Revelations, the Keepers are already ascended, and the Apothicons are mutated, not Keeper-like at all anymore. The Heroes become Primis and are sent into the past, where the fight in the Great Battle against Apothicons, having just come from the battle of Revelations, but the Great War is in the past in all that.

To be honest, a good many things the Shadowman says in Revelations aren't really corroborated by anything. He seems to just be... lying. As for the many others, I think he might be referring to the Cursed in Shadows of Evil who attempted to kill him.

In other news, I have finished updating the script to include information from Black Ops III. 130 pages, woo! I'll be working on getting the bibliography up to date, and there'll be some edits to the script still remaining, like when the comic comes out.

Greetings my fellow Zombies fans and theorists, newcomer approaching! So, I made this account because I was reading the discussions about Brock and Gary in the 40s and Shangri-La's date, and thought that there are some things being overlooked. I also thought it would be fun to finally contribute to the work being done here, so now I'm writing this text. Onto my thoughts...

Firstly, I am positive that Shangri-La as we play it is set in the same year as Moon. Consider the following: The crew can only time travel by combining their means of teleportation with the Wunderwaffe DG-2; the crew teleported to Shangri-La at the end of the Call Of The Dead Easter Egg; as they're teleporting, Richtofen leaves behind the DG-2 as a gift to the CotD crew. This means that they cannot travel through time anymore from Shangri-La onwards, as they don't have the DG-2 anymore; if they can't time travel, Shangri-La and Moon need to have their dates very close to each other.

Secondly, Brock and Gary being dead in the 40s in the new timeline, even though they were alive by the 2000s in the old one. While Mystery Machine theorizes that they were born earlier in this timeline, I think that they finally managed to catch a break and survived the events of Time Travel Will Tell (Shangri-La's EE) instead. Assuming they still activated the temple's time travel system (and also remembering that it was in the past that they originally died), they'd still be stuck in the past if they survived. Now that they're alive, they can show the world that they found the location of Agartha, become famous and... Well, die in a plane crash weeks later, sadly.

If we also assume that the 'past' they travel to is the 40s (which everyone around here seems to agree that it is), everything fits with the cypher in Zetsubou No Shima.

So, what do you guys think? Makes enough sense, doesn't it?

• Moderators
On ‎25‎-‎9‎-‎2016 at 9:26 PM, The Legend of Atem said:
On ‎25‎-‎9‎-‎2016 at 9:26 PM, The Legend of Atem said:

Greetings my fellow Zombies fans and theorists, newcomer approaching! So, I madethis acount because i was reading the discussions about Brock and Gary in the 40s and Shangri-La's date, and thought that there are some things being overlooked. I also thought it would be fun to finally contribute to the work being done here, so now I'm writing this text. Onto my thoughts...

Firstly, I am positive that Shangri-La as we play it is set in the same year as Moon. Consider the following: The crew can only time travel by combining their means of teleportation with the WunderWaffe DG-2; the crew teleported to Shangri-La at the end of the Call Of The Dead Easter Egg; as they're teleporting, Richtofen leaves behind the DG-2 as a gift to CotD crew. This means that they cannot travel through time anymore from Shangri-La onwards, as they don't have the DG-2 anymore; if they can't time travel, Shangri-La and Moon need to have their dates very close to each other.

Secondly, Brock and Gary being dead in the 40s in the new timeline, even though they were alive by the 2000s in the old one. While Mystery Machine theorizes that they were born earlier in this timeline, I think that they finally managed to catch a break and survived the events of Time Travel Will Tell (Shangri-La's EE) instead. Assuming they still activated the temple's time travel system (and also remembering that it was in the past that they originally died), they'd still be stuck in the past if they survived. Now that they're alive, they can show the world that they found the location of Agartha, become famous and... Well, die in a plane crash weeks later, sadly.

If we also assume that the 'past' they travel to is the 40s (which everyone around here seems to agree that it is), everything fits with the cypher in Zetsubou No Shima.

Greetings my fellow Zombies fans and theorists, newcomer approaching! So, I madethis acount because i was reading the discussions about Brock and Gary in the 40s and Shangri-La's date, and thought that there are some things being overlooked. I also thought it would be fun to finally contribute to the work being done here, so now I'm writing this text. Onto my thoughts...

Firstly, I am positive that Shangri-La as we play it is set in the same year as Moon. Consider the following: The crew can only time travel by combining their means of teleportation with the WunderWaffe DG-2; the crew teleported to Shangri-La at the end of the Call Of The Dead Easter Egg; as they're teleporting, Richtofen leaves behind the DG-2 as a gift to CotD crew. This means that they cannot travel through time anymore from Shangri-La onwards, as they don't have the DG-2 anymore; if they can't time travel, Shangri-La and Moon need to have their dates very close to each other.

So, what do you guys think? Makes enough

It is truly a great mystery of what happened with Brock and Gary. But you have some strong arguments.

Welcome to the CoDZ forums, Atem. Seems like you have a good insight in the story. Makes me wonder, are you also active on Reddit or any other CoDZ related site? A new guy who immediately posts something like this is rare :) Hope to see you more in the threads!

On 27/09/2016 at 0:42 PM, anonymous said:

It is truly a great mystery of what happened with Brock and Gary. But you have some strong arguments.

Welcome to the CoDZ forums, Atem. Seems like you have a good insight in the story. Makes me wonder, are you also active on Reddit or any other CoDZ related site? A new guy who immediately posts something like this is rare :) Hope to see you more in the threads!

Thanks Anonymous :)

Well, I haven't been active in anything Zombies-related besides some YouTube comments, but I have been visiting Reddit regularly for the past few months and this very site since 2013. I even tried to make an account before this one (must have been about 2 years ago) - it didn't work, I don't remember why.

Thinking back on it, though, it was probably a good thing - I was a bit shy back ithen and didn't take criticism very well. But now I'm finishing high school and seem to be an entirely new person (which I'm gonna guess is common when you're my age, really).

I'm going to try and post as much as possible, but I'm still a bit of an introvert and not one to openly express my opinion, so I guess I'm only going to post when I think I can be of some help in the situation.

On 9/25/2016 at 3:26 PM, The Legend of Atem said:

Greetings my fellow Zombies fans and theorists, newcomer approaching! So, I made this account because I was reading the discussions about Brock and Gary in the 40s and Shangri-La's date, and thought that there are some things being overlooked. I also thought it would be fun to finally contribute to the work being done here, so now I'm writing this text. Onto my thoughts...

Firstly, I am positive that Shangri-La as we play it is set in the same year as Moon. Consider the following: The crew can only time travel by combining their means of teleportation with the Wunderwaffe DG-2; the crew teleported to Shangri-La at the end of the Call Of The Dead Easter Egg; as they're teleporting, Richtofen leaves behind the DG-2 as a gift to the CotD crew. This means that they cannot travel through time anymore from Shangri-La onwards, as they don't have the DG-2 anymore; if they can't time travel, Shangri-La and Moon need to have their dates very close to each other.

Greetings.

I don't think we can assume which teleporters had the capacity to travel around in time. From the beginning Richtofen theorized they could travel through space, then time, then to other dimensions. Not to mention that the Wunderwaffe DG-2 is only mentioned for the Riese-Kino jump and none others. Even if it does appear in Call of the Dead, it does so as a Power-Up, which is hard to say because it was given to them by Richtofen. I mean you could even question why they don't simply ever use the Wunderwaffe DG-2 in-game, and the answer you'd get is because it is a game mechanic not meant for story analysis. Therefore the jumps between Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and Moon could be in any time periods for all we know.

Your second statement does have a good point though I think. It is a fact that they exist at an earlier time in the other universe than they should. I supposed it was just because they were born earlier, but given the weird temporal shenanigans with Shangri-La, it could be possible that they arrived in the alternate universe at an earlier time. But we cannot know for sure which one. It could be either way, so I'll rewrite the script to reflect that unknown variable.

EDIT: Here is the revised line: "In this realm, the famous explorers, Brock and Gary, and the mysterious woman somehow came to be in the 1940’s."

26 minutes ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Greetings.

I don't think we can assume which teleporters had the capacity to travel around in time. From the beginning Richtofen theorized they could travel through space, then time, then to other dimensions. Not to mention that the Wunderwaffe DG-2 is only mentioned for the Riese-Kino jump and none others. Even if it does appear in Call of the Dead, it does so as a Power-Up, which is hard to say because it was given to them by Richtofen. I mean you could even question why they don't simply ever use the Wunderwaffe DG-2 in-game, and the answer you'd get is because it is a game mechanic not meant for story analysis. Therefore the jumps between Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and Moon could be in any time periods for all we know.

Your second statement does have a good point though I think. It is a fact that they exist at an earlier time in the other universe than they should. I supposed it was just because they were born earlier, but given the weird temporal shenanigans with Shangri-La, it could be possible that they arrived in the alternate universe at an earlier time. But we cannot know for sure which one. It could be either way, so I'll rewrite the script to reflect that unknown variable.

I think it's perfectly resoanable to assume that every teleporter (at least those that share the same model with the ones in Der Riese) has the capacity to time travel; when the crew arrives at Kino, Richtofen realizes that they managed to teleport through time only  because the DG-2 ended up overloading the teleporter. I mean, sure, they could still time travel if they found another way to overload it but... I don't think they carry around anything that could actually do it (keeping in mind that it seemingly has to be something overloads it using electricity). Also, the DG-2 doesn't really need to be mentioned for us to be sure that Richtofen still has it - we see it at the end of the CotD easter egg, that enough proof. (Oh, and you hit the nail on the head saying that we only don't use it because of gameplay porpuses. Though I think that's counterproductive to the point you're trying to make.)

But I'm happy that you at least considered my second theory, even if just partially.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I just wanted to give anyone who cared an update on this project. It is still going well. It is just going to take time.

The script is basically done. I am literally just waiting on the CoDz comic to be finished, hopefully by next summer. I hate waiting for such little content, but I want to address everything in the series. In the meantime, I have been working on production of the video series. It is much improved to last time. On the screen are the narration subtitles, as well as headshots of relevant characters being discussed as well as a large section showing images, videos, or charts relevant to what is being said. I have even gotten permission to use MrDalekJD's content in the video, which has been a big help for footage. In between the narration of the story is every radio or relevant clip of audio or animation there is, transcribed. These series will be 10 to 20 episodes, one hour each, and it will cover everything World at War to Black Ops III and then some. Cyborg Zombies, Extinction, Exo Zombies, and Spaceland Zombies will get a mention, but nothing more. This is about Treyarch's Zombies. There will be a not-too-extensive section on the campaign as well, followed by the Nightmares zombie version of it.

I have all of the narration, radios, quotes, scenes, subtitles, and headshots complete. I am mainly working on the relevant images and video now, and I will update the production once the comics are done. This way I should be 99% done with production by the time the comics are done. Long before, actually. In the meantime while I work on production, if you'd like to simply read the script, you can find it here.

I also aim to credit callofdutyzombies.com, as this project wouldn't have been possible without you guys. And I have a list trying to credit anyone who's ever helped, unless they opted out. I know the site is getting pretty slow lately, but I will see this project to the end. I just wanted to let you guys know since at this point, I've been just quietly, steadily working on this, a few nights each week.

• 2 months later...

Hello! You know that Call of Duty Zombies Storyline I headed with the help of so much of you guys? I am nearly finished with the new version, which is technically version III, updated for Black Ops III! Here is the script

It is a 12-part video series that I have spent a LONG TIME and a LOT OF WORK on. But I didn't do it alone. I had a lot of help from you guys. I am now working on the credits. As I've stated before, I am including everyone on the credits who helped this project, directly and sometimes indirectly. If you feel you should've been listed, just let me know and I'll add you to the list. If you don't want your name on this project, speak up and let me know. I also have portraits of all the Zombies characters, and I'm going to reuse the portrait format for the contributors. To make things simple, I will be using the last username of which I knew, in addition to your current/most recent avatar. Since so many of the contributors are no longer active, I'm going to do it with this understanding. If you wish to not be involved, go by a different name, or use a different image to represent you, please let me know. You can opt out. Once the video is live, there's not much I can do. Being listed doesn't mean you endorse literally everything said in the series.

Below are the credits!

Forum Support:

www.callofdutyzombies.com

Video Support:

MrDalekJD

Dedicated Contributors:

BlindBusDrivr

Caddyman

Delta

Ehjookayted

FatedTitan

GRILL

InfestLithium

Lenne

Matuzz

MegaAfroMan

Monopoly Mac

MrEvakin1

nayrcraig

Rhyujin of Fire

Rissole

Shooter

Tac

Whiskey

Zelkova

ZombieOfTheDead

Contributors:

Adopter of Knowledge

aegisknight

AlphaMarkII

AlphaSnake

anonymous

BasketballHawk

BlackOpsTiger

BoomByeYeah

Cameron Hay

Colin Reinhart

Darkesttimes

DeathBringerZen

Dylan Ames

Electric Jesus

EpicMonkeySlayer

Flammenwerfer

Funkwalrus

IVyroniQ

Jack Tanner

Jew Feeds

jopopo

K1lsteelr

Kira Marshiku

Louis Stevenson

MexicanIlluminati

Miss Tacobag

MixMasterNut

MLG Bonny

Mr. Jay

MrFrenzyBox

MyLittleH*llhound

Naitrax

Nightmare Poindexter

oM Blitz

PANDAmoneum316

PINNAZ

Robert szyszko

Schrödinger

Scoldon

SeaboundSlayer

Sebastian M.

Siemen Bos

Stop Mocking Me0

Tanner Phillips

T-Doug

TakedownCHAMP97

TehGoombaStomper

The Meh

TheBSZombie

TheNathanNS

TheRealMistyBriarton

trevbo

Troy Beaudoin

Undead

undeadarcademachine

WarMachineSMK

Wizardmanguy

xXExpertCoahXx

XxJasonLivesxX

גולן ברלין

Codebreakers:

/r/translator

/u/darkmegahot

Berries

BinSys

certainpersonio

DCRevolutionGaming

Doppelgänger

DragonGJY

I4mThoR

Kalinine

Lizizadolphin

MrChillax6

MrJoseTrocious

MrRoflWaffles

Nieno69

oxin8

WaterKH

Audio Sources:

cjdog23

Jr. Rizzo

NoahJ456

PINNAZ

Resortified

Tasha

WeezyIsTactiic

Youtube Community:

Call of Duty
Call of Duty Zombies Library
Gamer's Little Playground
Magixcal
MrDalekJD
MrRoflWaffles
NGTZombies
RADAUSTIN27
Rissole
Talam
Treyarch
Yoteslaya

• Moderators

@MysteryMachineX Hey, I can even see my own name in the contributor list, even if I'm not sure in what way I have helped. I can't open the file (maybe it is meant to not be opened) but from my previous views on the doc, I can remember the enormous work you have put into it. I have a lot of respect for that, even when I don't totally agree with everything said in that document. And the fact that you credit all those forum members and codebreakers, even our own beloved site. Respect, respect. May your enormous project succeed.

One question: I am very interested in the part concerning the map Buried and its Easter Egg. I am planning to create a post about that on this site, but I wonder how you think about stuff like the Rift, the pylons and the whole mining machine stuff. And the comics? Have you included them in your project as well?

@anonymous Thank you! The link doesn't work? It is Google Docs. Here, try this one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nM_3h2U9bm5iAXfhgWRvvoTmuKQSySw90oVkvjf2NY0/edit

You've made several posts on here that contributed to this project, many times challenging or questioning ideas, but that is part of contribution. You'd be hard pressed to find everyone agreeing on every bit of this project. That's why I emphasized that contribution isn't equal to 100% endorsement of every bit of detail. Thanks again!

The story of Buried is used mainly as a transition into the multiverse tale. In Maxis's end of Buried, he shatters the universe into alternate realms. The story of Origins is then told, which breaks the barriers between realms. Then it is just a matter of going through the remaining realms. I don't mention the Rift that much, maybe once or twice. It just says how it is a huge spatial/temporal disturbance created by 115 that is responsible for Buried's amalgamated state. The towers are for Maxis's Plan B, which is what I call the device used in the end of Buried. The comics are mentioned briefly. In the grand scheme of things, as they have been going so far, it seems their plot is incredibly insignificant. I was going to wait until the comics were finished, but they keep delaying the release of them. They're going to milk them until the next game comes out I bet. I'm not waiting for that when the existing comics have been so incredibly light on content. I mention the zombie Richtofen once, and I also mention the Survivors go on "adventures" through super Richtofen's portals.

Archived