A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

To the people who are arguing about the decades thing. Back in May to June everyone in this thread (me, Tac, MMX, ect.) were going back and forth in regards to when the map took place. All of the stuff your saying and are bringing up have already been before and we already went through all of this. We took the time to consider it and it wasn't us just saying that "Oh Maxis said several decades thus it must be this time", no we actually discussed whether we should even accept his quote as being truthful or not. This conversation does not need to be going on as it has already been thoroughly discussed. So please drop it.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much Alpha. : D

There is something I've been meaning to ask you, and I figure I might as well do it now. Your work on the religious connections to Zombies has been instrumental in the development of the storyline, particularly on Satan. In fact, you had preached it to us for a long time before we finally accepted it. So, considering that, may I add you as a contributor for your contributions, not to just my storyline but THE storyline as a whole?

I would be honored, thank you for the recognition.

Regards Alpha.

There is something I've been meaning to ask you, and I figure I might as well do it now. Your work on the religious connections to Zombies has been instrumental in the development of the storyline, particularly on Satan. In fact, you had preached it to us for a long time before we finally accepted it. So, considering that, may I add you as a contributor for your contributions, not to just my storyline but THE storyline as a whole?

Regards Alpha.

You might wanna fix on your profile the site you have listed in there as the site is also being sold. I meant to tell this to you a while back but I kept forgetting

Regards Alpha.

Awesome, great. I will add it right now. Thank you.

I was playing Five yesterday and realized the black portrait is also hanging next to Richtofen in the Pap room, closest to the defcon double doors.

This, to me, disproves wholly that the portrait is "The Mexican" that was killed in a random Richtofen experiment.

I'm sure most of you are tired of talking about it, but I had to throw it out there before I forgot about it.

I'm starting to think the man in the laoding screens that can travel through, what seems to be American made teleporter (the numbers surrounding the teleporter would be American right?) Is the mystery guy in the painting, and has still not been revealed to us. Perhaps this "plan" Maxis has could shed light onto this guy who has been closely been observing these maps :?: :?:

And the fact that Richtofen's portrait also appears in "Five" means that it isn't Richtofen?

The blank portrait is NOT the Mexican's portrait. There are literally dozens of blank portraits. However, the placement of the one particular blank portrait next to the other four characters is the spot where the Mexican WOULD have gone.

As for the Nacht der Untoten loading screen, there are literally dozens of different theories for that, none of which have been incorporated, because it is impossible to prove any of those theories' credibility over any other when all they use is the same singular vague piece of evidence.

Tank replaced the Mexican AFTER he was killed, its not the Mexican! maybe maxis? think about it, a mysterious character no one has seen till the very last map! maxis! or more likely marlton in the comics? it definitely looks like him, the glasses could suggest Samuel, but I mean look at ascension loading screen, that is marlton,..!! probably lol

• Administrators

Maxis has a beard from what we have seen of him. The blank portrait shows no sign of a bear. Also, Maxis is bald whereas the figure in the portrait has a small buzz-cut going on or at least short hair.

It wouldn't be any of the N4 either. As much as one could hypothesize who the person is, we won't know given where we stand in the story.

(Also, Marlton is not the person in the Ascension loading screen. It is probably Gersch, but could also be Yuri.)

Maxis first body was destroyed by 115, he was on his way to becoming a zombie. Edward took his brain out, put it in a robot :roll: and I guess later he found another body. So I wouldn't go on his original form to compare on the portrait.

I'm still going with mystery time travel guy :lol:

Perhaps one day we'll get a confirmation, but I guess it's near impossible for the community to find hard facts pointing to anyone for sure.

They need to have another open mic question like they did at the end of BO1, granted they dodged every good question but I would atleast like to know where they came up with the name for Shangri La's wonder weapon.

Great job once again MMX, I fell asleep reading past page 47 last night (was 3am aka bedtime) it's starting to make a lot more sense. And if you need any help with voice on your video, or if you would like a random sketch to story board I can do that too, my studio is fixing to hit it's slow season so I have some extra time coming up.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been quite busy the past few days.

Whenever it is done. I estimate about a few months to a year.

well,do u need any help?

Yes. I'll take any help I can get. If you can offer something, I'd be happy to have you.

Tank replaced the Mexican AFTER he was killed, its not the Mexican! maybe maxis? think about it, a mysterious character no one has seen till the very last map! maxis! or more likely marlton in the comics? it definitely looks like him, the glasses could suggest Samuel, but I mean look at ascension loading screen, that is marlton,..!! probably lol

The timing of the Mexican to Tank has no effect on whether they were both test subjects. They didn't have to be alive at the same time, although they could have been. It is much more likely than Maxis, as he wasn't a test subject. Marlton wasn't even born at the time. Neither was Samuel.

Maxis has a beard from what we have seen of him. The blank portrait shows no sign of a bear. Also, Maxis is bald whereas the figure in the portrait has a small buzz-cut going on or at least short hair.

It wouldn't be any of the N4 either. As much as one could hypothesize who the person is, we won't know given where we stand in the story.

(Also, Marlton is not the person in the Ascension loading screen. It is probably Gersch, but could also be Yuri.)

That was Maxis's first body, not the same one has anywhere post-Origins. However, given that there are a line of test subjects' pictures followed by a blank portrait, deduction gives you the blank one was also a test subject. We know the Mexican was a test subject. Therefore it fits. Also, the loading screen has Yuri on the left and Gersch on the right. Yuri did tinkering while Gersch got sucked into a black hole.

Maxis first body was destroyed by 115, he was on his way to becoming a zombie. Edward took his brain out, put it in a robot :roll: and I guess later he found another body. So I wouldn't go on his original form to compare on the portrait.

I'm still going with mystery time travel guy :lol:

Perhaps one day we'll get a confirmation, but I guess it's near impossible for the community to find hard facts pointing to anyone for sure.

They need to have another open mic question like they did at the end of BO1, granted they dodged every good question but I would atleast like to know where they came up with the name for Shangri La's wonder weapon.

Great job once again MMX, I fell asleep reading past page 47 last night (was 3am aka bedtime) it's starting to make a lot more sense. And if you need any help with voice on your video, or if you would like a random sketch to story board I can do that too, my studio is fixing to hit it's slow season so I have some extra time coming up.

Lol, thank you very much. You wouldn't happen to have a good female voice, would you? It has to be female. Also, I don't really need storyboard sketches. However, more finalized artwork is welcome (not masterpieces; pretty much anything BEYOND the sketching stage).

I don't know any females...at all. Just kidding, my girl wouldn't do it I know, as she hates my zombie obsession and would never help me. And I have a pretty deep voice :lol:

As far as a masterpiece, I could do a cover or anything like that. I was offering a storyboard sketch, which would take about as long to complete as a single piece that had more work put into it. Just something to keep in the back of your mind, I have oct-dec of down time. Anyway keep it up I'll start adding more questions once I give this thing a full read.

I don't know any females...at all. Just kidding, my girl wouldn't do it I know, as she hates my zombie obsession and would never help me. And I have a pretty deep voice :lol:

As far as a masterpiece, I could do a cover or anything like that. I was offering a storyboard sketch, which would take about as long to complete as a single piece that had more work put into it. Just something to keep in the back of your mind, I have oct-dec of down time. Anyway keep it up I'll start adding more questions once I give this thing a full read.

To be honest, your response confuses me. I said that I don't need a masterpiece. And what do you mean by cover? Could you be more specific? And how does a storyboard sketch have its workload equal that of a more finished drawing? I would really like your help. I actually have tried requesting people to create artwork for the video. They would be helpful for when it is talking about a part that would've been un-pictured if it were not for the artwork. For example, I currently have someone working on an image of Samantha as a God to include for the part where Samantha does her thing.

When I said storyboard, I was talking about a series of sketches, cleaned up a little but minor shading and rough outlines, I can usually do 3-4 pages of that compared to one page of a fully finished, colored drawing. Of course it depends on the subject.

Not sure why I said cover, my mistake. I guess I was thinking book rather than youtube video. Still, I can draw just about whatever you need, not that I'm tooting my own horn but I've been a professional artist for 9 years and had drawn well before I made a career out of it. I have a great scanner and all the software to make high resolution pictures.

Now that I think about it, I did a drawing of Samantha holding her bear in the aether. If I can find it I'll show you my style, just keep in mind I drew it before Moon was released.

You can PM me a list of visuals you would like to use, I respect the work you do and would just like to be part of this project. And if you have multiple artists, collaborations are always fun!

When I said storyboard, I was talking about a series of sketches, cleaned up a little but minor shading and rough outlines, I can usually do 3-4 pages of that compared to one page of a fully finished, colored drawing. Of course it depends on the subject.

Not sure why I said cover, my mistake. I guess I was thinking book rather than youtube video. Still, I can draw just about whatever you need, not that I'm tooting my own horn but I've been a professional artist for 9 years and had drawn well before I made a career out of it. I have a great scanner and all the software to make high resolution pictures.

Now that I think about it, I did a drawing of Samantha holding her bear in the aether. If I can find it I'll show you my style, just keep in mind I drew it before Moon was released.

You can PM me a list of visuals you would like to use, I respect the work you do and would just like to be part of this project. And if you have multiple artists, collaborations are always fun!

Nine years? Wow, that's quite the experience! To be honest, none of my other artists have that kind of experience. But I would really like to see some of your work so I can know what it is you can offer. So whenever you find it, just message me via PM and send it to me. As for which scenes, I would prefer to wait until I see some of your work first before I try to find the answer to that, if that is okay. Nonetheless, I appreciate the thought and am quite thankful for the suggestion, and I look forward to seeing your work.

Well I am at work, alone but I have nothing to do luckily so I'll put on some BO1 soundtrack and see what I come up with.

Something I was thinking while Im sketching, why do you think the pyramid made Rictofen crazy, but not Samantha? I mean yes, she is a little deranged but I believe that is a result of her power, tainting her innocence, and of course the trauma of losing her father and physical body. Just seems like it really ruined Rictofen compared to Samantha.

Ok done in just under two hours, not the cleanest drawing I've ever done but this is basically what I do, bold and color. I have other styles but this is the most natural, given more time I could have made him a lot more cool. Was planning on writing "You're not Sam!" With the exclamation point an upside down stick of lit dynamite, but I close shop in 20 minutes so I ran out of time.

Anyway enjoy lol

Sorry for the rushed look of it too, I almost didn't post it but hey I'll add another non zombie drawing I did just to show what I can do with more time.

Awesome glad you liked them :D

Something I noticed when drawing the 935 logo that I had always missed. You see the hand that clasps the 935 ball, the arm are SS bolts. I always thought 935 was Maxis group and he only helped the Nazis because he needed funding for his goals.

Could that maybe give us a closer date to when the logo was formed, or was the group always into Nazi activity?

Awesome glad you liked them :D

Something I noticed when drawing the 935 logo that I had always missed. You see the hand that clasps the 935 ball, the arm are SS bolts. I always thought 935 was Maxis group and he only helped the Nazis because he needed funding for his goals.

Could that maybe give us a closer date to when the logo was formed, or was the group always into Nazi activity?

I really don't think so. The Nazis were very parasitic in nature. They often adopted their symbols after mythical culture. For example, the swastika used to mean peace but now it just represents Nazism because of how they twisted it. If there is a similarity between the Nazi's Waffen-SS and Group 935's logo, the only connection I believe is that the Nazis took the symbol from them, not the other way around.

Yup. Here's some reference for that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_insi ... utzstaffel

(Yeah, I know it's wikipedia. Sorry)

Oh, sorry I missed that. I don't think the MPD itself made Richtofen crazy. I just think it exacerbated his mental instability. The one key difference new Richtofen had to old Richtofen was insanity. Samantha wasn't immune to this. Samantha garnered a dark, twisted mentality. She wasn't insane, but she was a bit... well twisted. See: Moon. I don't think we'll ever fully understand the MPD, but I think it can just really mess with your mind. Not to mention you have the Ancient Evil whispering in your ear the whole time. In the realm of science fiction, a lot of the time AI's are given the intelligence of children, because children have a unique way of perceiving the world and can act differently than adults. I think that applies here with the difference between an old German male test subject and a young little girl.

Frankly I find the title 99% done 99% hogwash. I am suprised you can still stand with how hard you are patting yourself on the back. You are grossly overthinking a majority of your content, and yet somehow whenever anyone suggest a different viewpoint you discredit them with your "evidence."

So... Yeah.

At 100%, the video based on this storyline will be in full production. Since this has not yet reached 100%, 99% was believed to be an excellent title. I had thought of something along the lines of "script finalized", however that is not actually true, as there is still some work to be done, especially in the coming days upon the released of Origins on PC and PS3. In the meantime, others and myself have been working 'round the clock on the storyline video. In fact, if my computer has a consciousness, I think it'd hate me for making it render at every given moment.

And, Moderator, I appreciate the criticism. I assure you the title change is temporary only and will eventually go back to its prior state. :D

Archived