A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zombie veteran storyline theorists

Please don't speak for me like that Zelkova. Enough people misconstrue what I say without that phrase being thrown into the mix... I just prefer storyline guys.

No one is speaking for you and your making the assumption that I was speaking of you.

• Administrators

I'm looking forward to Origins discussion when the map comes out. I'm getting XBL next week, it'll be the first map pack from Black Ops 2 I get :P

FINALLY TAC, I've been waiting for you to get gold for ages you wanna play it with me then :D

Haha I'd be more than happy to :)

I'm looking forward to Origins discussion when the map comes out. I'm getting XBL next week, it'll be the first map pack from Black Ops 2 I get :P

FINALLY TAC, I've been waiting for you to get gold for ages you wanna play it with me then :D

Haha I'd be more than happy to :)

I'd love to join you guys, I haven't played with many guys from CoDz,

And you have any plan for any other DLC tac?

@MMX congrats on the 100 Pages, I've found I spend a lot of time reading the comments recently so I'm going to try to get more involved with the Origins discussion

I wouldn't mind playing. I actually haven't played with any of you. Tac, Zelkova, nayrc, and I. We could be

The Story Squad!*

*© A Zombie Trilogy

And thank you nayrc. I look forward to it. We'll probably have a lot to discuss. I just hope we do it in a reasonable time so I can get to work putting it in a video.

MMX, I actually looked to see if you had a youtube channel but all I could find was a poor quality video of you doing all your round one perks/weapons and then die :lol: I've definitely been there before.

I just thought as precise and organized as you are on this site, you could have a pretty kick ass youtube channel. Just think, you could be the next channel that furthers everyone else to be lazy and "just wait for MMX to figure it out" :lol:

Also would like to know during this down time of info, will you people continue the exclusiveness of the Xbox one, or will you be playing the unconfirmed title "black ops 3" on the playstation 4? Just a quick thought, not trying to start that flame war, just curious!

MMX, I actually looked to see if you had a youtube channel but all I could find was a poor quality video of you doing all your round one perks/weapons and then die :lol: I've definitely been there before.

I just thought as precise and organized as you are on this site, you could have a pretty kick ass youtube channel. Just think, you could be the next channel that furthers everyone else to be lazy and "just wait for MMX to figure it out" :lol:

Also would like to know during this down time of info, will you people continue the exclusiveness of the Xbox one, or will you be playing the unconfirmed title "black ops 3" on the playstation 4? Just a quick thought, not trying to start that flame war, just curious!

Actually the image in my signature links to my youtube channel. It is fledgling though.

I will wait until the next Zombies game to come out to make my decision. Since that is so far in the future, the facts that may lead me to the conclusion of such a decision might change over time.

Ah, I rarely click those things.

Anyway I subscribed, and then subscribed on a friends channel.

I went a head and got the ps4 for non CODZ reasons, I just don't many people who will have one on day one, so I wanted to get some acquaintances from all over to help build that new friends list. Definitely let me know if you join the Sony side, I mean, I'm pretty sure it's what Maxis would do 8-)

Ah, I rarely click those things.

Anyway I subscribed, and then subscribed on a friends channel.

I went a head and got the ps4 for non CODZ reasons, I just don't many people who will have one on day one, so I wanted to get some acquaintances from all over to help build that new friends list. Definitely let me know if you join the Sony side, I mean, I'm pretty sure it's what Maxis would do 8-)

It's also at the top of the first post of the largest thread on this site... :P

Lol. How do you know I chose Maxis? I guess vocal subtlety isn't my strong suit. Honestly, PS4 currently looks most promising. (I don't care what Microsoft retroactively changes. The fact they tried to pull that stuff made me lose trust in them.) But at the same time, Zombies leans towards Xbox with the exclusivity. Plus I already have an Xbox account. So really, it's a coin toss. I'll wait to make the decision. Hey, perhaps the Wii U will support the next Zombies, and then there's no reason I'll need any console besides Nintendo.

You really prefer CODZ on Nintendo? That is the first time I've ever heard that :lol: can't say myself, I've never played that game on a Nintendo console.

I love them all, but they're all expensive in my eyes, so I can only choose one for now. And the ps4 now has party chat, which was the only thing I really missed from owning an xbox 360. I've always hated you have to be in my game, on my map to hear me talk on the mic. I haven't really been bothered with the exclusive license that Activision and Microsoft have, I lack the will power to not read the forums or check youtube regardless, and I know I would never be the first do find or do anything profound, so I just wait the extra month. I still miss that awesome xbox controller though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody! Origins has just been released, so let's begin story discussion here! Moon was chock full of story bits, so if the final DLC for Black Ops II is anything like the final DLC for Black Ops, Origins will be too. It's called Origins, after all!

This thread will be full of spoilers, so avert your eyes if you must. Feel free to post whatever you want on here, no matter how redundant. Think Richtofen's left-back pocket might contribute to the storyline? Post it here, and we'll evaluate it!

I expect replies might come slowly at first, because everyone's too busy playing the game itself. :lol: But I look forward to them when they do come. Anyhow, have fun and I'll see you when I'm done playing today myself for several hours. :P

Opening video she also called the zombies a "Ancient Evil" oh and did anyone else freaking notice that Samantha sounds like a young boy or is that just me.

That's just you. I think the ancient evil might not just be the zombies. But we'll see.

No I know its a girl and all but it sounds a little more boyish. They aren't using the same voice actor from Black Ops 1 I know that much. That is not the same voice of Samantha from then.

Seems to be a lot of really cool story stuff on this map, posters, audio logs, qoutes ect.

I'm currently playing my self and I got all day so I'll come back later with anything I can find

Oh I got your pm and yes but I wont be back home for a few hours (I think you and me have like a 7 hour time difference sadly).

Seems to be a lot of really cool story stuff on this map, posters, audio logs, qoutes ect.

I'm currently playing my self and I got all day so I'll come back later with anything I can find

Oh I got your pm and yes but I wont be back home for a few hours (I think you and me have like a 7 hour time difference sadly).

ok thanks, Im free pretty much every day until the 2nd so when ever you 3 are available we can get a game

ok thanks, Im free pretty much every day until the 2nd so when ever you 3 are available we can get a game

Won't be as free starting like September 10th (cant remember exact date in September) as I am going back to college to get my doctorate in programming and Ryuu has gotten a promotion so he is traveling the state a lot more these days going to different stores. I will try though.

Archived