A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked.

If you put in 115 in it, Lucifer says "I don't think so!", and it changes to 666.

If you put in 935 in it, it changes to 777.

I think the 666 means that Lucifer plucked these zombies here just like he did the Perks. I think the 777 is a reference to how 935 was "playing God" and thwarting Lucifer.

Also, I checked out the Beast. Seems the Beast is Cerberus after all. All three heads can spawn at the same time.

Btw, nayrc, where did you find that? I'm sorry; I didn't see it either.

EDIT: Lol, PINNAZ.

• Administrators

Also, I checked out the Beast. Seems the Beast is Cerberus after all. All three heads can spawn at the same time.

I just made a thread about Cerberus like five minutes ago. Who knew? :lol:

If you put in 115 in it, Lucifer says "I don't think so!", and it changes to 666.

Good observation. It's funny, because Group 935 didn't intend to make zombies technically. Perhaps that the whole "undead army" seems a bit...well, provoking something at hand that was to be connected to them just wanting an indestructible army of soldiers than tinkering with something that satanic.

The number 935 on this map sure does involve a few mysterious things.

I think the 666 means that Lucifer plucked these zombies here just like he did the Perks. I think the 777 is a reference to how 935 was "playing God" and thwarting Lucifer.

My thoughts exactly. If you ask me, some of 935's experiements quickly strayed from supporting weapons to the troops at war to duplicating some of this stuff we see happen at Alcatraz. They were obviously very facinated by it.

And HA! I had a feeling lol. ;)

Also the achievement is called "feed the beast" not "beasts" witch would also suggest a single 3 headed dog

As for the sign, it can be found on the same area as the "music" one, on the wall that has a B on it.

I just got the Golden Spork. Pretty amazing. Awesome melee weapon. 1-hit 'til Round 34.

I just made a thread about Cerberus like five minutes ago. Who knew? :lol:

Good observation. It's funny, because Group 935 didn't intend to make zombies technically. Perhaps that the whole "undead army" seems a bit...well, provoking something at hand that was to be connected to them just wanting an indestructible army of soldiers than tinkering with something that satanic.

The number 935 on this map sure does involve a few mysterious things.

Oh? I'll check it out. I'm sorry, but your 935 sentence makes no sense to me. It's the grammar.

when I did the "where do we go now?" music easter egg it said "maybe next time muhahhaha" instead when I put in 115 maybe it changes everytime

When you put it in 115, he says, "I don't think so."

when I did the "where do we go now?" music easter egg it said "maybe next time muhahhaha" instead when I put in 115 maybe it changes everytime

You may have put 115 instead of 935. 115 announces Lucifer saying "Not this time", whereas 935 begins the song.

I did it; he said "I don't think so."

My thoughts exactly. If you ask me, some of 935's experiements quickly strayed from supporting weapons to the troops at war to duplicating some of this stuff we see happen at Alcatraz. They were obviously very facinated by it.

And HA! I had a feeling lol. ;)

To be honest, I wouldn't say very. I see the connection, but I don't think it is as strong as you do.

Hey, I'll admit to being wrong. I do wish it was Fluffy though...

I wonder if 888 does anything???

Why? What is that number supposed to mean?

Or, if you just put 666 in initially... ?

I asked someone who tried it. Supposedly nothing happens.

Also the achievement is called "feed the beast" not "beasts" witch would also suggest a single 3 headed dog

As for the sign, it can be found on the same area as the "music" one, on the wall that has a B on it.

That is correct.

Btw guys, if you are going to refer to the Beast as Cerberus, remember it is pronounced "Kare-bare-us". It is pronounced that way both in Greek and Latin. The name remains unchanged; just misspoken.

• Administrators

Ah, I apologize for my grammatical error, friendo. I was trying to say that it is interesting how Group 935 could be seen as the "God" in making zombies happen in opposition to Lucifer. So now, mortals have the power to 'create' zombies and even control them to a certain extent. That is how I understood the 777 link to Group 935.

Ah, I apologize for my grammatical error, friendo. I was trying to say that it is interesting how Group 935 could be seen as the "God" in making zombies happen in opposition to Lucifer. So now, mortals have the power to 'create' zombies and even control them to a certain extent. That is how I understood the 777 link to Group 935.

Oh okay. That makes sense.

I'll be working on some new additions within the coming hours. Be prepared people! :D

Before:

P03.Meanwhile, there were physical locations on the Earth's surface that connected Agartha with the outer Earth. One such location was Shangri-La, lost somewhere in the Himalayas. As told in Buddhism, there were three Pyramids built by a highly advanced, technological race, a race from Agartha. They were in actuality vehicles for an unknown purpose. One Pyramid was on the surface; that Pyramid was present in Shangri-La. The other Pyramids were present; however they were catastrophically launched into the sky. One landed upon the Moon, and another moved into orbit around the Earth.

After:

P03.Meanwhile, there were physical locations on the Earth's surface that connected Agartha with the outer Earth. One such location was Shangri-La, lost somewhere in the Himalayas. As told in Buddhism, there were three Pyramids built by a highly advanced, technological race, a race from Agartha. They were in actuality vehicles for an unknown purpose. One Pyramid was on the surface; that Pyramid was present in Shangri-La. The other Pyramids were present; however they were catastrophically launched into the sky. One landed upon the Moon, and another moved into orbit around the Earth. The Pyramid on the Moon was a gateway to another dimension called Aether. However, a being lived there already. He was a being so evil that he earned many names. Some called him Satan; some the Devil; others, Hades, Abaddon, Mictlantecuhtli, and Lucifer. Residing with him was his pet, known as the Beast; the Greeks, however, called it Cerberus.

What do you guys think of this?

I thought the whole point of doing that poll was to get a single, unified name, so why do you list several names?

I mention several names to begin with. But hereon out I will call him Lucifer. I can't list all the names every time I mention him. But I can list them once to begin with.

Here's a transcript of the trailer:

Billy: They say a man is known by the company he keeps. I guess that's why they call me a mobster. I wanted bosses like Sal DeLuca to know my name. We built an entire empire on gambling, prostitution, and booze, right under the noses of the cops. Sal rarely got his hands dirty. That was my job, ice 'em, burn 'em, so long as it made the headlines. And then there were the money-handlers, like Al Arlington. If you could get past a greasy smile and the feeling you were getting conned out of your very soul, Arlington was your man. Finn O'Leary was the only man I knew who could cheat a cheater and get away with it. He had a pretty star for a wife, too. Too bad she sold him up the river. That's how we ended up here, Alcatraz. They used to call it Evil Island. And we were about to find out why.

Btw, I interpret this as Billy talking to a guard or something about the incredibly sinister stuff going on at Alcatraz before the map takes place.

Finn: [dramatic/plan] Hey Sal, we must've been through this 50 times already, but we'll go through another 50 if that's what it takes.

Finn: [dramatic/plan] 9:30. Lights out. Guard begins his rounds.

Sal: How we doing tonight, Ferguson? Feeling good?

Ferguson: Doing great, Mr. DeLuca. My boy, Tommy, he's almost six now.

Sal: Ain't that swell.

Ferguson: Hey, Finn, you got that tip for Saturday's race yet?

Finn: Nah, I'm working on it, right now.

Weasel: [yelling in pain]

Billy: You gonna shut him up, or do I gotta do it?

Ferguson: [bangs cell] You know the rules, Handsome. No talking.

Finn: [dramatic/plan] 9:35, the Weasel launches into a song and dance routine.

Weasel: [still yelling]

Ferguson: D*mn it, Arlington.

Weasel: You gotta get the doc.

Ferguson: Better be the real deal this time.

Weasel: [yells in pain and then kills Ferguson]

Sal: [dramatic/plan] Once the Weasel gets the keys, we move on to stage two.

Sal: Let's get moving.

Billy: Here you go, fellas, courtesy of the Warden's private collection.

Weasel: Boys in the laundry stash the parts?

Billy: Of course they f*cking did.

Weasel: [hears Ferguson get up] What the f*ck? I killed him.

Billy: You've been in the joint too long, Al. You've forgotten how to get sh*t done.

Ferguson: [zombie scream]

[They kill Ferguson. They hear more zombies.]

Weasel: This ain't right. Something weird's going on here.

Finn: You don't say, Weasel. Where are those screams coming from?

Weasel: Oh sh*t.

[They fight. They die.]

I think this is the first time they go through purgatory.

EDIT: Also edited P05. Before:

P05.In 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of the country, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany, and they named a new leader of the country, Führer Adolf Hitler. Richtofen wasn't able to be a back-alley surgeon from that point on due to the party's morals, so he joined the Nazi army to satisfy his obsession with death.

After:

P05.In the late 1920's to early 1930's, mobs were rampant in the United States. Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca was a mob boss who employed various types of people to fulfill the needs of his so-called empire built on alcohol, gambling, and prostitution. Some of the people he employed were Billy Handsome, who killed people violently and publicly for the boss, and Albert "The Weasel" Arlington, who was a con artist and money-handler. Michael "Finn" O'Leary was notable for being the only person who successfully conned the Weasel. Finn was married to an actress named Angelina Bow. Around this time, Alcatraz Prison, Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California, United States, was operational. Alcatraz held the worst behaved prisoners in the country. Lucifer took it upon himself to meddle in Alcatraz. Upon discovering Lucifer, the Warden of Alcatraz began to worship him and practice many satanic rituals. The Warden also imported a little bit of 115 to be used to manufacture a beverage. He called it a Perk-A-Cola, and the beverage was named Electric Cherry. Upon seeing this, Lucifer plucked other Perks that would be created in the future out of their respective times and placed them within Alcatraz, temporally displacing them.

P05B.Lucifer then went even further. In the future, he saw zombies being created. He plucked them out of their time and placed them within Alcatraz as well. The Warden locked them up away from the prisoners and warned them not to get too near the zombies. Meanwhile, most of the prisoners suffered various fates of torture, death, and ritual sacrifices throughout Alcatraz unless they behaved. The Warden also collected Civil War weaponry, and he made a heavily modified creation called the Blundergat that even came with a Acid Gat Kit that would infuse acid with 115 into it. Sal, Billy, and the Weasel ended up getting caught and thrown in Alcatraz. Finn's wife, Angelina, told the authorities what he had been doing, and Finn was locked up in Alcatraz as well. In March 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of the country, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany, and they named a new leader of the country, Führer Adolf Hitler. Richtofen wasn't able to be a back-alley surgeon from that point on due to the party's morals, so he joined the Nazi army to satisfy his obsession with death.

EDIT: No one? Nothing? Really?

EDIT: Added and renumbered.

• Administrators

Do you think I should have the trailer script in my radios thread? I feel like it's relevant enough, but I'm not sure if I want to do that. Thoughts?

As for your modified paragraph, I like it for now but I may have some objections later on when more comes to light. :)

It depends, really. Where do you draw the line? Personally, I include any audio file I think is necessary, be it a recording, trailer, or dialogue. But you seem confined to recordings. You can broaden that, or you could not. Your choice really.

Okay, thank you. Objections later on are always welcome. :lol:

• Administrators

I'll add in the trailers too, seems like it's appropriate if the trailers adds to the story, which this one does.

Also, I want you to check this out. Rissole25 sent this to me a while ago, I lost it so he sent it to me again last night, I want to see your thoughts on it. Notice the year at the end.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/dlc4 ... es-trailer

"Old school Zombie strategies get blown out of the airlock in "Moon," where armed with new perks and a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943. "

The Tower of Babel: Shadow of the Interdisicplinary

Now the whole earth had one language and few words.

And as men migrated from the east, they found a plain in the

land of Shinar and settled there.

And they said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks and burn them throughly.”

And they had brick for stone, and bitumen for mortar.

Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.”

And the Lord came down to see the city which the sons of men had built.

And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they all have one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; and nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.

“Come, let us go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.”

So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.

— Genesis 11:1-7

“Human nature, essentially changeable, unstable as the dust, can endure no restraint; if it binds itself it soon begins to tear madly at its bonds, until it rends everything asunder, the wall, the bonds, and its very self.”

— Franz Kafka,

“The Great Wall and the Tower of Babel”

Archived