A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know Richtofen was at Call of the Dead. We also know the time period the base there was active was exactly the one that Eagle's Nest would require. In the Moon radios, where Richtofen says he is at Eagle's Nest (talking on the phone), we have to think about where he was. Richtofen went to many places, but he spent much time there. Shi No Numa was barely standing. Der Riese and Kino were places Maxis was at. Eagle's Nest was a place for the rebels of 935, which Maxis was not. The base at Call of the Dead had no known name. Therefore, the base there was likely the one referred to as Eagle's Nest.

Eagle's Nest is a codename. The codename has been used many times, not surprisingly during World War II.

What about Shangri-La? Did Maxis used that place as a base?

I made a few updates to the story. The exact changes were all over the place and hard to pin exactly. I moved Nikolai's and Takeo's histories higher up in the story, just as they should be, just like Richtofen's.

I also included the acquisition of Nikolai and Takeo, utilizing Tac's Manchuria theory, which thus far seems to be the most likely scenario.

I also fixed some grammatical errors here and there.

I also merged two paragraphs, making the whole thing shorter by one paragraph. Same amount of characters though.

I also added the bit in there about Russman and Samuel being longtime friends and going to Broken Arrow.

• Administrators

I made a few updates to the story. The exact changes were all over the place and hard to pin exactly. I moved Nikolai's and Takeo's histories higher up in the story, just as they should be, just like Richtofen's.

I also included the acquisition of Nikolai and Takeo, utilizing Tac's Manchuria theory, which thus far seems to be the most likely scenario.

I also fixed some grammatical errors here and there.

I also merged two paragraphs, making the whole thing shorter by one paragraph. Same amount of characters though.

I also added the bit in there about Russman and Samuel being longtime friends and going to Broken Arrow.

I appreciate the utilization of my thread, means a lot to me MMX. I hope all is well, I'll be stopping by more frequently. Good work like usual.

@Tac: No problem Tac. :)

I am good. I'm looking forward to the new DLC. From what it seems so far, it's going to be just as tumultuous as the last one.

@Zelkova: Sure if you want. But to be honest, I'm not into the whole "figuring out the Easter Egg" thing. I typically sit back and let others do it. I find the whole race to be the "first in the world" to do it a bit exhausting. I'm content with just doing it when the steps are released. I'd just be playing to figure out how to survive and have fun. Usually story-stuff comes later. I try to digest my food before excretion. (In retrospect, a gross analogy.)

Hey erick. Thank you so much for letting me know. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I'll have to send him a stern message.

For the record, I have plans for making a video of this storyline myself, so I will not and cannot support someone else doing a video of it. That being said, this is free information, and I cannot prevent someone from doing so. No effort will be done on my part to prevent it; just know I will still release my video when the time comes.

EDIT: Oh wait. That's your video... Well, like I said. You can continue, but I will continue to work on mine. (Mine won't be out for a whiiiiiiiiiile. Either way, thank you for the accreditation.

It's unrelated? Is that why we play as CDC rather than generic survivors? Is that why Richtofen has literally DOZENS of quotes? Quotes have always been canon, and this mode is "chock-full" of them. Turned also affirms the idea of Richtofen having the power to resurrect not only Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman but generic zombie CDC members as well.

So i went through the thread and it's really awsome.

But i wonder where the name "VRIL YA" comes from?

I don't think the game ever mentioned it...

Thanks I appreciate it. The Vril-Ya were never explicitly mentioned by the game, but they are referenced many times. The game did specifically mention vril, which is the substance the Vril-Ya utilized, so much as they named themselves after it.

• Administrators

Right below P16 you have the radio labeled "Kino Der Totem" instead of "Toten." In P17 you spell Steiner's name Friedrick but I believe that it ends with an H not a K, you may want to look at that. Also, you have Tank's name as "Tank 'The Tank' Dempsey" and I feel like I've heard that before, but I'm curious where you got that? Just to clear it up for me :)

• Administrators

Thanks for the typos! I'll look into them. As for the The Tank, it was in his bio. I appreciate the input Tac. :D

Oh thanks man!! I'll keep looking for stuff, but I'm still out of this, so be patient with me please :)

Something interesting and saddening I found in Alcatraz. It was a sign that read:

INSTITUTION RULES AND REGULATIONS, U.S. PENITENTIARY ALCATRAZ

REGULATION #666

DEAL WITH IT

DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE; THEY

ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

DESTROY THEIR BRAINS FOR

QUICK EXTERMINATION. IF YOU

ARE BITTEN, PLEASE

KILL YOURSELF.

Did you perhaps watch the vid that is there when it says Al's Journal. Hit x for exclusive footage straight from Alcatraz. It shows them breaking out and the guard he killed apparently turned into a zombie right there. This doesn't make sense the guard was alive and well he killed him and the guard gets up as a zombies in less than a minute but my god its like this is illogical.

ERROR ERROR

Archived