A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Sometime after 2025, the United States reenacted its above-ground nuclear testing program and decided to finally drop the nuke on Nuketown, which was now really quite old.

I will still disagree that NTZ & the Moon missiles struck earth in 2025. There’s too much evidence to say that it did not occur in the 1960’s.

Evidence found in Green Run

- The Starting Music

- The Bus, 1959 GMC ‘New look’ Bus

- Circa 1960’s Greyhound bus terminal

- Bus license plate 1960

- Billboard on bus Terminal is a 1960's poster

- The Combi Vans & cars within the map

- Sedan poster with a 1960's 'stop/go Lollipop lady'

- Diner Building

- The 'Waltz' music in the diner

- Fuel Pumps

Further research may show that the tractor at the farm is from the sixties.

There’s no evidence that the underground power area & Pap area were developed BEFORE the missiles struck. I believe that they were created AFTER & there is a lot more backstory behind it.

You can't say it was just 'abandoned' prior to everything, there's no evidence for that.

How to explain that the skyscrapers where built after the missiles hit? I can't. But you can't just throw out evidence from 3 prior maps just because there's skyscrapers & a fridge in one map so the Moon missiles MUST of occured in the future.

There's some type of time travel warp that has happened.

Richtofen's quotes in BO1 Shi No Numa & COTD. (roughly)

Dempsey:- "Where are we"

Richtofen:- "A better question Dempsey is, When are we"

Richtofen:- "The DG2 must have overloaded the Teleporter backtracing us across the Future"

I heard a few quote's from Marlton in Die Rise about 'Time Travel has messed with my devices' (something like that hahaha, that was a game I played with Mr InfestLithium the other day)

I do believe that when we play the maps Tranzit & Die Rise, that it is ‘decades’ after the events of Moon/Nuketown. I can’t at all believe that the Missiles Struck in 2025.

Hopefully everything will come out in the wash.

Another thing that I don’t think anyone has brought up, is the ‘casing’ thing that is in the Bank & also in the Bowling alley. This has definitely crashed here as there are holes in both buildings. This ‘Prop’ is also found in the ‘Sweatshop’ area of Die Rise. This I think is of storyline value.

From memory we never go to chine in the BO2 campaign. The China leader is seen talking to the president and several things involving China are in the game but never are the characters we play as in China nor do we ever see like say a tv broadcast or something displaying anything in China so the towers cannot be reused texture.

I do not believe that they went through the effort to copy the Jin Mao Tower and put it in this map for nothing. The Jin Mao Tower is not present in any way within the campaign or any multiplayer map nor is a tower of any similar look present. We are never in China in the campaign nor are we there in the multiplayer maps.

I’m not sure if you were talking to me but, I meant that it is reused with the Die Rise Map, not SP or MP.

I am just lacking confidence as to what we can take as story evidence regarding reused textures. The Jin Mao Tower is a unique ‘one of a kind building’ yet there is a building with some of the same features also within the map.

Anyway, Moving on.

P41.

Your Kino er Toten Wii Recording has a spelling mistake ‘Der’ & the link isn’t working. I assume you haven’t added it yet?

This is what I transcribed from the audio aswell as the words for the singing. In the video below (part 3 from 7:30) there are subtitles for the song. This is as much translation as I could find.

I think the audio I transcribed is 99% accurate. Link in my sig has the in game video for quick reference if you what to go over it yourself.

Kino Der Toten (Wii Version) In-game Audio Transcript

Singing translates to -

"Tens of thousands of people,

are taming the Taihang Mountains

Armed with Chairman Mao's thoughts,

we will change the course of mountains and rivers"

Audio Commentary

"These villagers were portrayed in propaganda films as happy and highly motivated, although in fact they were soon to suffer a terrible, horrible physical collapse.

Tens of thousands of people died as a result of industrial accidents in the hazardous conditions they were made to work in. The communist party came up with a crude calculation; That every worker will build one meter of canal and the project will end in three months, yet it actually took more than 10 years to finish the canal.

During the 'Great Leap Forward', factory workers hours were doubled and machines began to work non-stop. They were not even allowed to stop for maintenance and repairs, and so, soon began to fall apart. Factories were ruined.

At the same time, Mao announced another target for the 'Great Leap Forward'. Steel production was to be doubled within one year. That production *Static* only from heavy industry complexes, but also from small furnaces in villages. As a result of Communist ideology, Mao believed that workers power held a magical force.

With that decision, tens of millions of Chinese set out to produce steel by amateur methods. Everything made of iron they could find, from door knobs to saucepans, was melted down in primitive furnaces in an effort to produce steel. Women cut off their hair and mixed it with the clay in the furnaces." ---END---

Part 3 - This is where our in-game audio comes from Watch from 7 minutes 30 seconds where the singing starts with subtitles.

Part 4

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to say something. Did you even read that article??? That Frigerator model isn't even out yet. It was just showed off the one model they had of it on January 7th OF THIS YEAR. They even say when that model will be available. It won't be for many months.

Did you also look at its starting price. This Hotel seems to have them as standard as I found it in 2 other locations. Tell me a Hotel would spend that kindof money to have a frigerator like that standard. This Hotel doesn't seem like its a 7 Star Hotel so yeah I don't think its likely that it takes place recently. I'd forsee it being a little in the future when a frigerator like that seems more standard. Even if you disagree with this the fact remains that the frigerator as of right now is not out and available to the public. So the date of Die Rise would need to be set at earliest near end 2013 if you wanna be like that but I think its later as Treyarch wouldn't have known such a model was going to be shown last month.

@Pinnaz just saw you ninja'ed me when I was posting this no I didn't direct the other at you nor is this post at you.

I would like to say something. Did you even read that article??? That Frigerator model isn't even out yet. It was just showed off the one model they had of it on January 7th OF THIS YEAR. They even say when that model will be available. It won't be for many months.

Did you also look at its starting price. This Hotel seems to have them as standard as I found it in 2 other locations. Tell me a Hotel would spend that kindof money to have a frigerator like that standard. This Hotel doesn't seem like its a 7 Star Hotel so yeah I don't think its likely that it takes place recently. I'd forsee it being a little in the future when a frigerator like that seems more standard. Even if you disagree with this the fact remains that the frigerator as of right now is not out and available to the public. So the date of Die Rise would need to be set at earliest near end 2013 if you wanna be like that but I think its later as Treyarch wouldn't have known such a model was going to be shown last month.

@Pinnaz just saw you ninja'ed me when I was posting this no I didn't direct the other at you nor is this post at you.

Nah, I just link random articles with limited google searches in hopes of sounding smart. :roll:

I'll just go ahead and quote myself: "My point is, the fridge isn't exactly 2025 tech."

You see that, tech. The argument was that the technology seen in the fridgerator on Die Rise was futuristic, as in not currently not possible to manufacture, and the link I provided certainly disproves that. I never said they we're cost friendly, popular, or currently on the market, I simply stated the technology is current. You may have misread my comment, it's ok.

Also, I didn't know you were an oriental hotel reviewer. ;) I think it's a bit hard for us to distinguish how "nice" of a hotel it is with it being half blown apart. Although considering it's central location within the city, I'd have to imagine it wouldn't exactly be a trashy hotel. You also need to keep in mind that for the most part technology advances a few years faster than here in the states and UK. After things have been tested and proven on the Japanese market is usually when American investors will take notice and bring the technology overseas.

So the date of Die Rise would need to be set at earliest near end 2013 if you wanna be like that

Uhh, yes, that's how storyline development works. We narrow down dates as best we can if a specific date is not clear. This helps us during future discussion to determine a more specfic date for the event. That's how theorizing works.

Drop the tone, it's uncalled for.

I don't know where you get this idea that I have a tone. I am perfectly calm sir.

I do know some in regards to hotels and the kindof stuff they would have considering I have done a lot of traveling in many countries. The hotels I stay in when traveling in the U.S. tend to be some of the nicer ones as I am there for some event so my hotel room and all is always paid for me.

I still don't see you showing me a refrigerator that has a Traffic function to let me know how bad traffic is or even one that has a FM radio on it (which I found amusing about this Samsung frige that has all these features yet not once did it name as one of the possible features being a radio).

I know how theorizing works, I was clarifying.

Being born and raised in Japan and spending most of my many years in Japan I do think I am aware of how tech works in regards to my country possessing it usually first.

@ Monopoly Mac - license plate says " Colorado 1960" (very hard to see)

EDIT - Colorado 1960 is imprinted on the plate (I don't have a better picture ATM @ work)

@ Shooter - do you think the rockets struck earth on 21st December 2012? Depicting the Mayan calender & the end of days? I have been re-reading your 'Rise of Richtofen' thread again & wondered.

The calenders in Die Rise also show 'Chinese New Year' & the DLC release date can coincide with that (ranges from late January to late Febuary) I'm not saying that it takes place in 2013 either.

I'm tired of talking in circles. I'm going to begin labeling the things I say and refer to them later.

EX-A: I understand Green Run has a lot of '60's stuff. As a citizen of 2012, I have the freedom and ability to own something from 1946. I do not have the freedom nor ability to own something from 2017. Therefore, no matter how many past things are present in a situation, the presence of the object of most recent origin dictates the timeframe of the situation itself. Let's call it Murder's Law. :P

Of course they were my words, I said them. It was my interpretation of the description being provided by Treyarch, and I really have a hard time seeing how you interpret them any other way. To say that a large gap in years must of occured to fit your theory is very unlink you MMX. We use the evidence to build the theory, we don't make the theory and force evidence to fit. I understand what we currently have in front of us is quite complicated, but we mustn't lose our heads about it. Now let's go back to the NTZ description once more.

You are being insulting. See EX-A. My theory did not exist until the evidence did.

Let's break down the description. NTZ takes place during Moon and after the MP Nuketown map. Ok, so we know that Nuketown happens in 1960-something, and NTZ happens at some point in time after that. We all agree on this. A group of radiation scientists are investigating the remains of Nuketown when they dicover the zombies. These radiation scientists were there to measure radiation from the blast at Nuketown, do you not agree?

Correct.

These scientists would have been sent into Nuketown within 24-48 hours to measure this radiation, as normal protocol would dictate. Just like every other nuclear weapon tested at the NTS, scientists would go in to measure radiation within a day or two of the blast. And that's what happened at Nuketown, would you agree? So from the MP Nuketown map, to the blast going off and the first wave of radiation scientist coming into NT and finding zombies, we are still in 1960-something.

No. They went in prematurely, before the cloud had dissipated. It would be an hour or two.

EX-B: You are assuming that the Nuketown nuke went off in the '60's. Why? Because that's what you've always thought, and you don't want the way you've thought to change.

The intial radiation scientists at Nuketown then come under attack by the zombies, and are turned into zombies themselves. But before they left, they sent a distress out, which is picked up by Area 51. It's not clear if Area 51 was the radiation scientists home base or if Area 51 just picked up on the distress signal and responded.

Okay then.

Either way, Area 51 picked up the signal and sent in CIA and CDC agents to respond. Now it's logical to assume that if the agents at Area 51 picked up a distress signal, they would be quick to act and send in a team immediately. These agents would arrive at Nuketown within hours of the distress signal, days at most. Logic dictates all events thus far would all happen within a few days of each other, a week at most. Logic would dictate we are still in the 1960's.

See EX-B.

And now we are at the arrival of NTZ. These agents from Area 51 arrive at Nuketown, only to lose communication with Hanger 18 and Area 51 on their arrival. These could also indicate a time of NML's takeover as well considering NML occurs at Hangar 18, and suggests that NTZ and NML occur simultaneously. We are still in the 1960's, and all events that have occured thus far have happened in the 1960's.

That violates your own timeline for Nuketown, since No Man's Land had already been overrun.

Does this not make sense logically? I don't see how the description could be interpreted any other way then what I suggested above. I just can't see how it's possible for Nuketown Zombies to NOT take place in the 1960's.

No. It does not make sense. Nuketown was after Nuketown. Says nothing about how long after.

Now, after that, it get much more confusing. Green Run has alot of possibilities, and I'm still open to the option of it being in the future. But there's also strong evidence that points to the map occuring sometime in the 80's. If we can agree that NTZ occured in the 60's as I suggested above, then it would make sense that Green Run occurs in the 1980's at the earliest based on Maxis' quote. "Decades" leaves a wide range of options though, and could be anything from 20-90 years, meaning a future date of 2025 or later is still possible. It really could be any given time. The 1960s surroundings in Green Run could just remain from back when the Earth was bombed in the 60's.

No. The world was blown up past 2025, not Green Run happening in 2025 after the world was blown up. There is a huge difference. Nuketown necessitates that it had only been 20 years. Much longer and Maxis's quote falls apart.

I agree on Die Rise being sometime after 2000 at the earliest, and could even be later than that.

Oh really? So you think the world was blown up in the '60's and 2000's? Tell me, how does that work? It doesn't.

The "since 1996" sign is a clear indicator of a solid date to start from. As for the discussion about the usage of "since ..." indicating a particular date for a company's establishment is just silly. Companies can put that slogan on whenever they see fit, although within a year or two doesn't seem logical. Really it's all dependent on the company. A famous pizza chain would generally use the slogan after 20+ years ("since 1975") as pizza restaurants have been around for a long time. But a company that specializes in fixing iPads, for instance, would use the same slogan ("since 2010") after only being in business for 3 years. It's all dependent on the product's specific market. Ultimately, business' can use the slogan whenever they feel like it, whether it be a year or twenty years. Any talk of a "law" against this is again just silly. The only thing we can take from the sign is that Die Rise takes place sometime after 1998 or 1999. In my opinion, I see 2010 or later, but that's just a hunch.

Any companies that would use a recent date such as your technological example of an iPad are companies that are not appealing to seniority. Those devices want to be seen as new, not old. They would never have a slogan advertised like that. Or rather, the majority wouldn't. Which is my point. Majority. Likelihood. The same words I've been using since day one.

The SDC badges seem to indicate a future date as MMX stated, which makes sense. But it ultimately leads to the pesky question of how the the Jin Mao tower was constructed when the Earth was bombed in the 1960's.

You just answered yourself. IT WASN'T. See EX-A.

One last thing before I go, I feel I must touch up on this "futuristic" fridge of ours. Modern? Yes. 2025-Futuristic? Not so much.

http://www.samsung.com/us/news/newsRead ... _seq=20346

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 ... 21191.html

That badboy's got a 10" LCD touch screen, Wi-Fi internet access, apps, weather, whatever the heck you want. Now I know none of us have a fridge like this (if you do, smack yourself in the face, return it, and give that money to some feeding children), but the point is they're out there, with the technology we have now. And guess what, I bet if you pay extra you can even have a LoJack added for all those pesky refrigerator theives out there. My point is, the fridge isn't exactly 2025 tech. In fact, the Samsung fridge above seems a bit more advanced than the one from the game.

Your example is something seen in an electronics show? Yeah, why I don't I just reference the real-life lasers of our time and say something mass produced in the future is actually simply modern? We have the technology. Yes. However, we do not have the will. The economics. Just because something can exist doesn't mean it does.

I will still disagree that NTZ & the Moon missiles struck earth in 2025. There’s too much evidence to say that it did not occur in the 1960’s.

Evidence found in Green Run

- The Starting Music

- The Bus, 1959 GMC ‘New look’ Bus

- Circa 1960’s Greyhound bus terminal

- Bus license plate 1960

- Billboard on bus Terminal is a 1960's poster

- The Combi Vans & cars within the map

- Sedan poster with a 1960's 'stop/go Lollipop lady'

- Diner Building

- The 'Waltz' music in the diner

- Fuel Pumps

Further research may show that the tractor at the farm is from the sixties.

See EX-A.

There’s no evidence that the underground power area & Pap area were developed BEFORE the missiles struck. I believe that they were created AFTER & there is a lot more backstory behind it.

That's a possibility. But I think if that were the case they'd still be occupied.

You can't say it was just 'abandoned' prior to everything, there's no evidence for that.

Why not? There is. See EX-A. Evidence: SDC, fridges, poster.

How to explain that the skyscrapers where built after the missiles hit? I can't. But you can't just throw out evidence from 3 prior maps just because there's skyscrapers & a fridge in one map so the Moon missiles MUST of occured in the future.

I'm not throwing any evidence out. No evidence has been discarded. Just some people's interpretations of evidence. And that is why I will not back down. There is no better alternative. There is no alternative at all. It's either this or wallow in the ignorance we have always wallowed in.

There's some type of time travel warp that has happened.

Richtofen's quotes in BO1 Shi No Numa & COTD. (roughly)

Dempsey:- "Where are we"

Richtofen:- "A better question Dempsey is, When are we"

Richtofen:- "The DG2 must have overloaded the Teleporter backtracing us across the Future"

I heard a few quote's from Marlton in Die Rise about 'Time Travel has messed with my devices' (something like that hahaha, that was a game I played with Mr InfestLithium the other day)

I do believe that when we play the maps Tranzit & Die Rise, that it is ‘decades’ after the events of Moon/Nuketown. I can’t at all believe that the Missiles Struck in 2025.

Hopefully everything will come out in the wash.

I'd have to see proof. But really, I don't think time travel matters anymore. Time travel was a staple of Black Ops. Black Ops II deals with surviving in this post-apocalyptic world.

Another thing that I don’t think anyone has brought up, is the ‘casing’ thing that is in the Bank & also in the Bowling alley. This has definitely crashed here as there are holes in both buildings. This ‘Prop’ is also found in the ‘Sweatshop’ area of Die Rise. This I think is of storyline value.

I've seen them, but I could never make anything of them.

I’m not sure if you were talking to me but, I meant that it is reused with the Die Rise Map, not SP or MP.

I do not see how that sentence could possibly make sense.

I am just lacking confidence as to what we can take as story evidence regarding reused textures. The Jin Mao Tower is a unique ‘one of a kind building’ yet there is a building with some of the same features also within the map.

I have never had to deal with this reused textures nonsense until now. It hasn't been a problem. It will not be a problem. It only seems to be a problem when the data it contains is not exactly in accordance to what would be "easiest".

P41.

Your Kino er Toten Wii Recording has a spelling mistake ‘Der’ & the link isn’t working. I assume you haven’t added it yet?

Thanks I'll fix that. And yes, links are not a priority.

This is what I transcribed from the audio aswell as the words for the singing. In the video below (part 3 from 7:30) there are subtitles for the song. This is as much translation as I could find.

I think the audio I transcribed is 99% accurate. Link in my sig has the in game video for quick reference if you what to go over it yourself.

Kino Der Toten (Wii Version) In-game Audio Transcript

Singing translates to -

"Tens of thousands of people,

are taming the Taihang Mountains

Armed with Chairman Mao's thoughts,

we will change the course of mountains and rivers"

Audio Commentary

"These villagers were portrayed in propaganda films as happy and highly motivated, although in fact they were soon to suffer a terrible, horrible physical collapse.

Tens of thousands of people died as a result of industrial accidents in the hazardous conditions they were made to work in. The communist party came up with a crude calculation; That every worker will build one meter of canal and the project will end in three months, yet it actually took more than 10 years to finish the canal.

During the 'Great Leap Forward', factory workers hours were doubled and machines began to work non-stop. They were not even allowed to stop for maintenance and repairs, and so, soon began to fall apart. Factories were ruined.

At the same time, Mao announced another target for the 'Great Leap Forward'. Steel production was to be doubled within one year. That production *Static* only from heavy industry complexes, but also from small furnaces in villages. As a result of Communist ideology, Mao believed that workers power held a magical force.

With that decision, tens of millions of Chinese set out to produce steel by amateur methods. Everything made of iron they could find, from door knobs to saucepans, was melted down in primitive furnaces in an effort to produce steel. Women cut off their hair and mixed it with the clay in the furnaces." ---END---

Part 3 - This is where our in-game audio comes from Watch from 7 minutes 30 seconds where the singing starts with subtitles.

Part 4

Thank you. That is helpful.

Good points. EX-C: Keep in mind also that this hotel apparently did dealings with a Chinese sweatshop and the SDC. Not that glamorous of a place.

Nah, I just link random articles with limited google searches in hopes of sounding smart. :roll:

You'd be surprised.

I'll just go ahead and quote myself: "My point is, the fridge isn't exactly 2025 tech."

You see that, tech. The argument was that the technology seen in the fridgerator on Die Rise was futuristic, as in not currently not possible to manufacture, and the link I provided certainly disproves that. I never said they we're cost friendly, popular, or currently on the market, I simply stated the technology is current. You may have misread my comment, it's ok.

I like how you're sticking words in my/our mouth(s). Sarcasm, I actually don't.

The argument was that the presence of these fridges indicates a futuristic time. The model itself is very advanced. Just because you happen to find a similar one does not out-rule it. In fact it strengthens it. You have shown a model that is rare and expensive. Yet here they are cheaper and more numerous.

Also, I didn't know you were an oriental hotel reviewer. ;) I think it's a bit hard for us to distinguish how "nice" of a hotel it is with it being half blown apart. Although considering it's central location within the city, I'd have to imagine it wouldn't exactly be a trashy hotel. You also need to keep in mind that for the most part technology advances a few years faster than here in the states and UK. After things have been tested and proven on the Japanese market is usually when American investors will take notice and bring the technology overseas.

See EX-C. Btw, the attitude is not appreciated. That's Japanese, not Chinese. There is a huge cultural difference. It's "Made in China", not "Made in Japan".

Uhh, yes, that's how storyline development works. We narrow down dates as best we can if a specific date is not clear. This helps us during future discussion to determine a more specfic date for the event. That's how theorizing works.

Drop the tone, it's uncalled for.

Your tone is uncalled for. He wasn't saying anything out-of-line. I think you were more out-of-line. Hey, even I was more out-of-line than he was.

I don't know where you get this idea that I have a tone. I am perfectly calm sir.

I do know some in regards to hotels and the kindof stuff they would have considering I have done a lot of traveling in many countries. The hotels I stay in when traveling in the U.S. tend to be some of the nicer ones as I am there for some event so my hotel room and all is always paid for me.

I still don't see you showing me a refrigerator that has a Traffic function to let me know how bad traffic is or even one that has a FM radio on it (which I found amusing about this Samsung frige that has all these features yet not once did it name as one of the possible features being a radio).

I know how theorizing works, I was clarifying.

Being born and raised in Japan and spending most of my many years in Japan I do think I am aware of how tech works in regards to my country possessing it usually first.

Not much I can say here since I agree with you.

Wait does the license plate on the bus really say 1960?

Nope. Not at all!

Nope; it just says XP-79. There are some embedded numbers as well that are very hard to see, but they look more as 0's than anything else.

Thanks for verifying.

EDIT - Colorado 1960 is imprinted on the plate (I don't have a better picture ATM @ work)

I think you're seeing what you want to see. I looked in the game myself and saw nothing of the sort.

Speaking of dates, I found this on the Elite site:

I know it could just be a very glitchy bug in the server, but why of all dates would the system choose December 31st, 1969? I don't exactly think I played Zombies that far back. :P

Elite is extremely buggy.

Not only that it states Skyscraper, TranZit. Then it states Unknown Weapon and 28 kills. All the weapons are always listed including knifing.

Very buggy.

Haha, I noticed a weird glitch on Elite where it said 'Skyscraper - TranZit' as you've just shown & 'Tranzit - TranZit' ???

What's Dempseys Quote? "Been Slaying Freakbags/Zombitches since ???"

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

In the end, 3,462 words later, it all goes back to EX-A. You can't argue that. Well you can try. But you're not going to get anywhere. And I do not take kindly to "this doesn't count". It's the future. Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Hahaha typical ol' MMX. You're always right.

BTW we know the nuke goes off right after MP Nuketown, and we know this because, you know, we can see it go off. Seems like sound reasoning to me, but you'll be the judge of that. Just seems like a cop out to make it fit your theory.

I've said enough. Have fun with your story.

Actually, I'm wrong more often than I'm right. But if that's what you think. Thanks. And is this going to be like the last time you got snarky and left OstoneshooterO?

EDIT: Lol Zelkova. It'll be fine. Just goes to show you can't trust anyone because they'll leave at the drop of a hat.

EDIT: I'm also transcribing the quotes of the Easter Egg (again). Richtofen and Maxis also talk over each other. Check back in a few hours to see this completed.

Actually, I'm wrong more often than I'm right. But if that's what you think. Thanks. And is this going to be like the last time you got snarky and left OstoneshooterO?

Intelligent, helpful, veteran members of this site have all came and left this thread for a reason MMX, which has been explained to you multiple times in the past. It's all about attitude.

You're getting off topic on your own thread and also trying to get me to react for the only reason to start an argument. Your behavior is as piss poor as always.

If you want to discuss this further PM me, and get back on topic with your thread.

Intelligent, helpful, and veteran members of this site are as stubborn in their old "age" as are the wise seniors of real life. There experience is impossible to belittle, but their reasoning can be rather... conditioned at times.

Off topic? Hardly. I don't care for your reaction. I'm just getting you to realize that this thread will function with or without you. Just like last time. I value your presence. But if you cannot value mine, then I'm sorry, we have no place for you.

You may say all this crap about me. Go ahead. However, I still respect you and think you are a great theorist. I care not for reciprocation.

And as much as you've infuriated me, we will sincerely miss you.

Just to comment on the whole existence of "Vril-Ya" and "Vril Energy", I would just like to point out that Hitler himself believed in the Vril-Ya and the Vril Energy. Much of zombies is based on this fact. Teleporters and all the tech was the product of researching Vril Energy. Vril, Gods and Aliens seem to be wrapped into this Vril enigma as if they were one in the same. Tac (as always) says it best. Alot of this game is based in truth, and you have to extend your researching into the real world in order to really deduce what is happening in game.

This makes me wonder about an alternate timeline situation as well but that just hurts my head.

PINNAZ wrote:

I think you're seeing what you want to see. I looked in the game myself and saw nothing of the sort.

If you actually look at it, in game, it can be very hard to see. Extremely actually, but there is certainly something there. Then when you take a further gander into theatre mode, you can clearly read what is depicted above.

Personally, I think it says "Colorado 1980,"

Also, if the Earth went into a state of nuclear fog, it would take likely several decades to clear. Explaining why Green Run is still extremely foggy, and GLF is less so. Decades, being nearly 30 years into the future from Green Run to GLF with the Vril-ya taking the N4 to Die Rise so Stulinger can, "Mend the rift."

It is undeniable that color referenced influence plays a huge role in Zombies. Maxis; Richtofen; Samantha; ?Vril-ya? (see: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=28533 ) So if indeed this is the case, that would explain your paradox for the location and time during the move.

Also, just to revert back to near future, lets say 2010-2020 decade for Die Rise, It also explains the less vast amount of fog. Also, the Vril-ya need the rift mended, because Argatha is their home. It is within the earth, explaining why they need it mended here:

Thank you PINNAZ for posting that on your photobucket, it is the only useable photo from Google!

Take note to the bottom left graphic. Depicted is the Post-Apocalyptic Earth, breaking apart.. Maybe the Rift needing mended is in fact something wrong with the Earth, and the Vril-ya have enlisted Stulinger and the rest of the crew to help them from the surface! Richtofen no longer wishes to hear the voices, (Vril-ya) and wants us to help him destroy them, and the rest of the world! It IS in his sadistic nature!

If any of you have anything to input about Vril-ya, please reply it to the above linked thread! I thouhght is somewhat intertwines with this, being a story layout!

Sorry to put the ka-bash on your theory so quickly but the opening cutscene clearly shows that everything you're attributing to the Vril-Ya is just Richtofen.

EDIT: I need an overhaul of P51-P59. So I'm just going to do it all at once. Once we've got the new version up, feel free to pick at it. Here is what it was:

P51.Throughout 2025, a large military faction and alliance formed and grew. It was known as the Strategic Defense Coalition, or SDC, and it was made up of Afghanistan, Mongolia, North Korea, China, and many other countries. China tried to resist, but the SDC had powerful influence over them. The SDC and NATO were the two primary world power alliances. Sometime after 2025, the United States reenacted its above-ground nuclear testing program and decided to finally drop the nuke on Nuketown, which was now really quite old. Radiation scientists were studying the effects of the explosion shortly after it went off when they noticed Zombies rising, which was due to either 115 or the Zombies themselves from Area 51.

P52.The radiation scientists sent a distress call to Area 51, which then sent in a two groups of four agents each. One group consisted of CIA agents. The other consisted of agents from the Center for Disease Control, or CDC. When they arrived, the radiation scientists had all turned into Zombies themselves. Perk-A-Cola machines and the Pack-A-Punch, hooked up to a car battery, rained from the sky due to the explosion. A rigged intercom was still functioning in Nuketown that received transmissions from Griffin Station that could be heard across Nuketown. The CDC and CIA fought against these Zombies in Nuketown. They also found a young man named Marlton Johnson hiding in one of the fallout shelters, but he wouldn't come out.

P53.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen then arrived in the No Man's Land part of Area 51 through teleportation at the same time as the Zombie outbreak in Nuketown. No Man's Land was completely overrun with Zombies and H*llhounds. Richtofen had put the Focusing Stone into the crevice in the Vril Generator, effectively merging them together into what he called the Vril Device. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen used the teleporter set up by the United States government in No Man's Land that had a direct connection with Griffin Station to go there. The four put on Pressurized External Suits. Despite Richtofen’s planning, his inner spacesuit turned out to be unnecessary. Two new types of Zombies appeared in Griffin Station alongside the regular Zombies. Astro-Zombies were reanimated bodies that happened to be in spacesuits at the time of their reanimation. They were super-pressurized, and they had the ability, somehow, to teleport at will. Phasing Zombies were Gas Zombies that mutated, gaining the ability to consistently teleport forward in between every few steps they take. The CIA and CDC agents could hear Richtofen through his communicator and the intercom system in Nuketown.

P54.Using four terminals found outside Griffin Station, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen gained access to the Griffin Station mainframe. Then one of the four grabbed the Hacker, a device built in Griffin Station with the sole purpose to hack into electronics. They used it to hack into the mainframe. Then, Excavator Pi breached through Tunnel 6 in Griffin Station, completely destroying the atmosphere and artificial gravity in that sector. However, the drilling dislodged the Egg from its resting place, and the four found it. Richtofen had stolen it from Dr. Maxis sometime before this.

Richtofen Quote 3

The Egg acted as a key to the MPD. The four put it in the MPD, and a glass tank emerged from it. They killed 25 Zombies, their souls filling the machine. Then they flipped the switch, which made the MPD open, exposing Samantha, cryogenically frozen inside.

P55.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen acquired a wire from the Laboratories in Griffin Station and two Casimir plates from No Man's Land. They put these on an apparatus, connecting it to a terminal. Richtofen placed the Vril Device in between the Casimir plates, where it floated. Richtofen hacked into the mainframe, accessing the Casimir Mechanism using the apparatus he created. This activated the long dormant Maxis A.I., who tried to stop him.

Moon Dialogue

However, Richtofen deleted him and finished charging the Vril Device. Four glass tanks emerged from the MPD. The four then killed one hundred Zombies, their souls filling the machine. As they did so, Samantha, in her final moments of power, gave several death threats to Richtofen.

Samantha Quote 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8

Then Richtofen placed the charged Vril Device into the MPD, which made him switch souls with Samantha. Richtofen became the being trapped in Aether, while Samantha was now trapped in Richtofen's body.

Richtofen Quote 4

P56.Now being the owner of extraordinary powers, Richtofen decided to make his own twist on Power-Ups, to change the color of the eyes of the Zombies to blue, and to make his own theme music. These were mere warm-ups for his plans of ruling the world. The CDC and CIA noticed this change in Richtofen. They were confused, but just fought to survive nonetheless.

Maxis Quote 1

Then Maxis contacted Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha, saying that he wasn't deleted, but just impaired, claiming that he can minimize the damage that Richtofen would cause. So they used the four terminals again to free Maxis.

Maxis Quote 2

Then they teleported the Egg using a Gersch Device to the top of a R-7 Rocket, which triggered a launch.

Maxis Quote 3

Maxis launched three R-7 Rockets towards the Earth, which made contact and exploded. One landed directly upon Nuketown, annihilating the CDC, CIA, and everything else present there. Most of the Earth became a barren landscape, except for the lava that appeared over it. Maxis's full intentions with these rockets is unknown, however his goal of hindering Richtofen succeeded. Richtofen no longer had a world full of people to torment.

Tank Quote 2 + Nikolai Quote 2 + Takeo Quote 4 + Samantha Quote 9 + Maxis Quote 4 + Richtofen Quote 5

P57.Consolidated Coach Corporations was a bus-line company that created a bus that could drive itself with a robotic interface, named the Bus Driver. He survived the destruction of the missiles, but he suffered many damages to both his exterior and interior. He happened to be near Nuketown when the missiles hit, but he was far enough away to avoid destruction. Marlton left the fallout shelter, unscathed, and boarded the bus. The Bus Driver began to drive all over the western side of the country with Marlton as his passenger. Some survivors in this post-apocalyptic world took refuge in a former government facility in Jackass Flats, Nevada. Maxis contacted these survivors through the technology present there.

Green Run Recording 1

Maxis was limited in that he could only communicate through technology. Also, devices with high amounts of power would interfere with his signal, preventing him from communicating. He insisted that he did not mean to inflict as much damage on the world as he did, and he told the survivors that he was trying to create global polarization devices. Richtofen, however, also contacted the survivors.

Green Run Recording 2

When some of the survivors began hearing Richtofen and following his orders, a sort of civil war in Jackass Flats broke out, with one half fighting for Richtofen and the other for Maxis, each trying to establish some sort of tower with a power input.

Green Run Recording 3 + 4

The conflict grew. Each side had their disadvantages. Maxis wasn't punctual with his limited responses, and Richtofen was able to only penetrate a few people's minds. Armed conflict killed many people, and some people even went crazy due to the predicament.

Green Run Recording 5 + 6

The survivors were so concerned with killing the other side that neither Maxis nor Richtofen gained control of the tower in Jackass Flats.

P58.The four passengers were not the only ones to fight Zombies at Green Run. The CIA and CDC were still operational in this post-apocalyptic world. Their status and condition are unknown, but it was probably not good. Sixteen agents were sent to Green Run. Half were from the CIA, and half were from the CDC. Half went to the Town in Green Run, and half went to the Farm in Green Run.

Richtofen Quote 17

Despite working for the same government they ended up fighting each other due to their differing beliefs and goals as well as due to Richtofen's prodding rhetoric and Zombie attacks. In both Town and Farm, only one side of the bureaucratic agencies survived. Which survived is unknown.

P59.The Bus Driver arrived in the long-abandoned ghost town of an area known as Green Run, more specifically the Bus Depot. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman went inside the Bus Depot, and Maxis contacted them through the PA system there to ask for their help.

Maxis Quote 5

All of the tests done here earlier concerning Element 115 had started another session of Zombies rising out of the ground, and they tried to kill the four passengers. A chemical was in the Zombies that made them often explode when killed when they were on fire due to the exposed lava everywhere from the missiles. The strange creatures created by the Soviets had also escaped by this time and repopulated. They were now known as the Denizens of the Forest, and they were all over the areas covered in dust from the missiles. While surviving, the four passengers found some parts they put together to create a portable wind turbine to help them in their endeavors.

Maxis Quote 6

They also heard Richtofen for the first time.

Richtofen Quote 6

They then got back on the bus, and the Bus Driver greeted them.

Bus Driver Quote 1

When they were passing the Tunnel, some error occurred within the Bus Driver that made him seemingly endlessly loop the bus route in a circle.

Bus Driver Quote 2

Samuel found that he could hear Richtofen in his head, much like how Yuri could hear Samantha. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman fought off Zombies at the nearby Diner and Farm before arriving at the Power Station. They entered the secret hub of the power grid and turned it back on. When the power came back on, it freed "Him" from his confinement. He instantly vanished, now residing in the sky, creating huge thunderstorms. Maxis then contacted them again and told them that he needed them to turn the power off so he can consistently communicate with them without the power grid interfering with his signal.

Here is what it is:

P51.Throughout 2025, a large military faction and alliance formed and grew. It was known as the Strategic Defense Coalition, or SDC, and it was made up of Afghanistan, Mongolia, North Korea, China, and many other countries. China tried to resist, but the SDC had powerful influence over them. The SDC and NATO were the two primary world power alliances. Sometime after 2025, the United States also did some experimenting in the Green Run area, using the ghost town as a cover. They were operating within the Power Facility there and within the nearby Town. There, they made a secret underground laboratory. Within the Power Facility, they created their own power grid, a being fused from human DNA and electricity, known only as "Him", and a new Perk-A-Cola called Tombstone Soda. Underneath the Town, they had a Pack-A-Punch that they never got around to assembling, as well as a fully functioning underground railroad system. They also artificially combined the DNA of different creatures to create very strange abominations that they kept in cages underneath the Town.

P51B.Meanwhile, in Shanghai, Province 22, China, there were two building run by unknown factions. Both buildings however had the protection of the SDC, evident by the SDC soldiers they had there. It is unknown whether the SDC were pulling the strings or if they were just there to help. The two buildings had two different purposes. One building was a hotel which a reasonable estate. The other was a sweatshop. The sweatshop purchased many things overseas, such as the Perks-A-Cola and Pack-A-Punch. The sweatshop kept some of them and sold the rest to the hotel next door. The hotel also managed to acquire a new Perk-a-Cola called Who's Who, but the original manufacturer is unknown. The sweatshop, while it primarily created simple products at a cheap price, also created a few pieces to a weapon called the Sliquifier, but they never finished making it. The sweatshop also received some rather disturbing information. They received information about the Phasing Zombies and even some subjects with which to experiment. They created a new breed of them, called the Jumping Jacks, which they locked away deep in the recesses of the building.

P52.Consolidated Coach Corporations was a bus-line company that created a bus that could drive itself with a robotic interface, named the Bus Driver. The United States reenacted its above-ground nuclear testing program. They decided to drop a nuke on Nuketown, which they still had just sitting there collecting dust. They decided to do a side-by-side comparison, comparing the effects of a nuclear explosion on the old Nuketown compared to the advanced technology of 2025, with a retro spin to it, of the new Nuketown 2025. Radiation scientists were studying the effects of the explosion shortly after it went off in the original Nuketown when they noticed Zombies rising, which was due to either 115 or the Zombies themselves from Area 51. The radiation scientists sent a distress call to Area 51, which then sent in a two groups of four agents each. One group consisted of CIA agents. The other consisted of agents from the Center for Disease Control, or CDC. When they arrived, the radiation scientists had all turned into Zombies themselves. Perk-A-Cola machines and the Pack-A-Punch, hooked up to a car battery, rained from the sky due to the explosion. A rigged intercom was still functioning in Nuketown that received transmissions from Griffin Station that could be heard across Nuketown. The CDC and CIA fought against these Zombies in Nuketown. They also found a young man named Marlton Johnson hiding in one of the fallout shelters, but he wouldn't come out.

P53.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen then arrived in the No Man's Land part of Area 51 through teleportation at the same time as the Zombie outbreak in Nuketown. No Man's Land was completely overrun with Zombies and H*llhounds. Richtofen had put the Focusing Stone into the crevice in the Vril Generator, effectively merging them together into what he called the Vril Device. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen used the teleporter set up by the United States government in No Man's Land that had a direct connection with Griffin Station to go there. The four put on Pressurized External Suits. Despite Richtofen’s planning, his inner spacesuit turned out to be unnecessary. Two new types of Zombies appeared in Griffin Station alongside the regular Zombies. Astro-Zombies were reanimated bodies that happened to be in spacesuits at the time of their reanimation. They were super-pressurized, and they had the ability, somehow, to teleport at will. Phasing Zombies were Gas Zombies that mutated, gaining the ability to consistently teleport forward in between every few steps they take. The CIA and CDC agents could hear Richtofen through his communicator and the intercom system in Nuketown.

P54.Using four terminals found outside Griffin Station, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen gained access to the Griffin Station mainframe. Then one of the four grabbed the Hacker, a device built in Griffin Station with the sole purpose to hack into electronics. They used it to hack into the mainframe. Then, Excavator Pi breached through Tunnel 6 in Griffin Station, completely destroying the atmosphere and artificial gravity in that sector. However, the drilling dislodged the Egg from its resting place, and the four found it. Richtofen had stolen it from Dr. Maxis sometime before this.

The Egg acted as a key to the MPD. The four put it in the MPD, and a glass tank emerged from it. They killed 25 Zombies, their souls filling the machine. Then they flipped the switch, which made the MPD open, exposing Samantha, cryogenically frozen inside.

P55.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen acquired a wire from the Laboratories in Griffin Station and two Casimir plates from No Man's Land. They put these on an apparatus, connecting it to a terminal. Richtofen placed the Vril Device in between the Casimir plates, where it floated. Richtofen hacked into the mainframe, accessing the Casimir Mechanism using the apparatus he created. This activated the long dormant Maxis A.I., who tried to stop him.

However, Richtofen deleted him and finished charging the Vril Device. Four glass tanks emerged from the MPD. The four then killed one hundred Zombies, their souls filling the machine. As they did so, Samantha, in her final moments of power, gave several death threats to Richtofen.

Then Richtofen placed the charged Vril Device into the MPD, which made him switch souls with Samantha. Richtofen became the being trapped in Aether, while Samantha was now trapped in Richtofen's body.

P56.Now being the owner of extraordinary powers, Richtofen decided to make his own twist on Power-Ups, to change the color of the eyes of the Zombies to blue, and to make his own theme music. These were mere warm-ups for his plans of ruling the world. The CDC and CIA noticed this change in Richtofen. They were confused, but just fought to survive nonetheless.

Then Maxis contacted Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha, saying that he wasn't deleted, but just impaired, claiming that he can minimize the damage that Richtofen would cause. So they used the four terminals again to free Maxis.

Then they teleported the Egg using a Gersch Device to the top of a R-7 Rocket, which triggered a launch.

Maxis launched three R-7 Rockets towards the Earth, which made contact and exploded. One landed directly upon Nuketown, annihilating the CDC, CIA, and everything else present there. Most of the Earth became a barren landscape, except for the lava that appeared over it. Maxis's full intentions with these rockets is unknown, however his goal of hindering Richtofen succeeded. Richtofen no longer had a world full of people to torment.

P57.The world was now a wasteland. Lava was not an uncommon site, having been exposed from the innards of the Earth. Dust in the air was also common. A ring of debris surrounded the Earth, which then fell back down a few at a time. Element 115 began to spread across the globe, reanimating Zombies everywhere. People worldwide had to survive and fight for their lives. The Bus Driver survived the destruction of the missiles, but he suffered many damages to both his exterior and interior. He happened to be near Nuketown when the missiles hit, but he was far enough away to avoid destruction. Marlton left the fallout shelter, unscathed, and boarded the bus. The Bus Driver began to drive all over the western side of the country with Marlton as his passenger.

P57B.George Barkley, a former CDC assistant director in Druid Hills, Georgia, knew some of the awful side-effects of Element 115.

The airborne 115 started to cause paranoia among other mental instabilities in survivors just like it had to Maxis nearly a century ago. Under 115-induced delusion, he euthanized fourteen members of his own team and proceeded to make a transmission to anyone that would hear him to warn them of the dangers of the 115 contaminant.

Richtofen began to contact survivors. He was not happy that the world had been taken from him, and he aimed to fix that. However, no survivors met his expectations.

An organization or movement began where people would consume zombie flesh to survive. They were known as The Flesh. Their practices aligned very much with cannibalism and occultism. One notable member of The Flesh was a man known as Samuel J. Stuhlanger.

Two military or former military men operated in a mission in this post-apocalyptic world. Saber10 was the codename of a man with a jet plane. He was communicating to a man by the codename Retcon5. Saber10 was making a sweep over a site they called Broken Arrow with three mission objectives: to find survivors, to find records relating to the outbreak, and to evaluate it was a new forward operating base. There were no survivors. All of the records were destroyed by staff in a fire to prevent their own incrimination. The place was designated for bombing. Saber10 dropped his payload and retreated.

P57C.Some survivors in this post-apocalyptic world took refuge in a former government facility in Jackass Flats, Nevada. The leader of the site made attempts to reach out to survivors to let them know this place was safe. Maxis contacted these survivors through the technology present there.

Maxis was limited in that he could only communicate through technology. Also, devices with high amounts of power would interfere with his signal, preventing him from communicating. He insisted that he did not mean to inflict as much damage on the world as he did, and he told the survivors that he was trying to create global polarization devices. Richtofen, however, also contacted the survivors.

When some of the survivors began hearing Richtofen and following his orders, a sort of civil war in Jackass Flats broke out, with one half fighting for Richtofen and the other for Maxis, each trying to establish some sort of tower with a power input.

The conflict grew. Each side had their disadvantages. Maxis wasn't punctual with his limited responses, and Richtofen was able to only penetrate a few people's minds. Armed conflict killed many people, and some people even went crazy due to the predicament. The zombie threat also didn't help.

The survivors were so concerned with killing the other side that neither Maxis nor Richtofen gained control of the tower in Jackass Flats.

P58.The CIA and CDC were still operational in this post-apocalyptic world. Their status and condition are unknown, but it was probably not good. Sixteen agents were sent to Green Run. Half were from the CIA, and half were from the CDC. Half went to the Town in Green Run, and half went to the Farm in Green Run.

Despite working for the same government they ended up fighting each other due to their differing beliefs and goals as well as due to Richtofen's prodding rhetoric and Zombie attacks. In both Town and Farm, only one side of the bureaucratic agencies survived. Which survived is unknown.

P59.The Bus Driver arrived in the long-abandoned ghost town of an area known as Green Run, more specifically the Bus Depot, by the time of at least 20 years since the missiles hit, or sometime after 2045. The Bus Driver had accumulated passengers on the way. Abigail "Misty" Briarton was a southern woman who joined. She and Marlton, or "Marly" as she called him, developed feelings for one another. Samuel joined them as well with a friend of his, Russman. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman went inside the Bus Depot, and Maxis contacted them through the PA system there to ask for their help.

All of the tests done here earlier concerning Element 115 had started another session of Zombies rising out of the ground, and they tried to kill the four passengers. A chemical was in the Zombies that made them often explode when killed when they were on fire due to the exposed lava everywhere from the missiles. The strange creatures created by mixing DNA had also escaped by this time and repopulated. They were now known as the Denizens of the Forest, and they were all over the areas covered in dust from the missiles. While surviving, the four passengers found some parts they put together to create a portable wind turbine to help them in their endeavors.

They also heard Richtofen for the first time, who had been quiet for the longest time.

They then got back on the bus, and the Bus Driver greeted them.

When they were passing the Tunnel, some error occurred within the Bus Driver that made him seemingly endlessly loop the bus route in a circle.

Samuel found that he could hear Richtofen in his head, much like how Yuri could hear Samantha. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman fought off Zombies at the nearby Diner and Farm before arriving at the Power Facility. They entered the secret hub of the power grid and turned it back on. When the power came back on, it freed "Him" from his confinement. He instantly vanished, now residing in the sky, creating huge thunderstorms. Maxis then contacted them again and told them that he needed them to turn the power off so he can consistently communicate with them without the power grid interfering with his signal.

Next would be Die Rise!

Who says its reused? That's a pretty subjective call. I think that Treyarch intentionally put the SDC symbol on the zombies to give us a timeframe. We fought Nazi Zombies, Imperial Japanese Zombies, Soviet Zombies, now SDC Zombies.

The whole "reused texture" idea is just plain silly. It's a cop-out for being selective with evidence.

Who says its reused? That's a pretty subjective call. I think that Treyarch intentionally put the SDC symbol on the zombies to give us a timeframe. We fought Nazi Zombies, Imperial Japanese Zombies, Soviet Zombies, now SDC Zombies.

The whole "reused texture" idea is just plain silly. It's a cop-out for being selective with evidence.

Agreed. I have pushed all personal thoughts out of my head, and if you simply use logical deduction, you can infer that we are sometime where there ARE indeed "future," soldiers. Their gear seems quite consistent with that of today, but as there is no coalition between any of the afore mentioned nations, we cannot be sure as to date other than post-2013.

Sorry to put the ka-bash on your theory so quickly but the opening cutscene clearly shows that everything you're attributing to the Vril-Ya is just Richtofen.

I'm sorry, but no. If you would please read the afore mentioned thread I linked. I don't want to double post, so if you read that, there is great ideas flying around in there!! It is, as I said, undeniable that colors have an extremely meaningful influence in this game referencing characters in play. That is fact. Richtofen's influence is not purple, it is foolhardy to think it.

However, I am pleased with the revision you have posted, and think it is a great rework. A substantial amount of it is very pleasing, and thanks for tossing in about the Bus Driver and the Tunnel!

Great work, and lets keep trucking!!

Thank you. The SDC only really became a problem in 2025. While they may have existed earlier, they only became a problem for China in 2025.

Also, are you aware that Richtofen is present throughout the solo cutscene? That garbled voice is his voice. You hear the garbled voice. Then you hear a semi-garbled "Accept your fate. Begin anew." Then you hear a clear "Accept your fate. Begin anew." It makes it clear that it is Richtofen. Also, Samuel is the only one capable of hearing Richtofen in his head. This is apparent when Marlton has no idea who he is talking to and when Russman mentions his "imaginary friend". Thus Samuel was talking to Richtofen the whole time in his head. And during the conversation, Richtofen tells him he needs to go to China. When Samuel says "How?" they are then automatically teleported there. So I think it safe to say that Richtofen did it.

I see some tension between people here because of such debatable subject and I understand that. This is a great thread and CoDz has "The Best Theorists" from all around the globe. Lets work with each other instead of calling each other out.

Also this thread has been reported a few times already and is under supervision.

Archived