A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

@MrSuperman60NO: I already have that, but thank you for the thought.

@Tac: The world only shows giant cracks of lava you can see from space. Nuketown was directly hit, but there doesn't seem to have been lava as a result of it, which can be understandable; plate tectonics can be complicated.

@Zombieprotege: We've decided that the "journal entry" isn't canon. It really just makes no storyline sense. It breaks the fourth wall numerous times.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we now know the setting for the next zombie map due to that leak many days back. Also anybody happen to read the PSN interview involving zombies??? It mentions that their is a secret lab underneath the corn fields. IT is not referencing the PAP as then they move onto to Town and talk about the PAP being underneath nor is it mentioning Power as they mention that prior to moving on to the Corn Field. Someone also apparently found Data Files that show the NavCard working too.

This is an absolutely amazing post. I can't tell you how many times I've searched for the whole story line and come up with a half-assed description. Thank you very much!

On the constructive criticism side, It seemed that the farther along you went, it slowly turned from a story line into a description of how to do the Easter Eggs.

Cheers,

ZM12

@zombiedude6776: That is entirely possible. However, Atlantis, since it does not actually exist, can be portrayed as either A. an ancient civilization destroyed by water, B. an ADVANCED ancient civilization destroyed or isolated by water, or C. a hidden civilization cloaked by water. Now that the water is gone, it is imaginable to go there. I'd imagine dead fish would be everywhere...... FISH ZOMBIES! :P

@zombieman12: Thank you. I appreciate it. :) And yes, that is true. It originates from the fact that when you find a recording in Zombies of any sort, it goes into one of three categories: past, present, and future. Future is impossible (well, there was one exception, but it is considered a continuity error). So you either have past and present. The story starts off in our relative past and then slowly reaches the present, i.e. you start off with radios and work towards quotes, i.e. you start off with past events and slowly work towards the Easter Eggs. Not much one can do about that. The Easter Eggs advance the story.

@Dark: did you look at the quote? When you say table, you mean the NavCard Reader. Richtofen calls the NacCard the "NavCard-thingy", which plugs into the NavCard Reader, or as he calls it, the "computer-thing". It's a quote that shows you him directly telling you to input it.

Are you freaking blind/deaf ?

He says that after YOU(the player) Build the table... GOD just READ and stop being so ignorant... he does not mention the NAVcard(NAVCARD-THINGY) Nor the Computer-thingy BEFORE you build the table, that quote is the only one there is and if you just play the game, you would have noticed that.

Want proof i will (my god i swear i will) start a new account Record EVERY single thing until the table is build and you will hear that quote( i will not even turn the bloody power on if you will) after that if you still ignore the facts i am gonna call B.S on youre guide Sir

• Administrators

He says that after YOU(the player) Build the table... GOD just READ and stop being so ignorant... he does not mention the NAVcard(NAVCARD-THINGY) Nor the Computer-thingy BEFORE you build the table, that quote is the only one there is and if you just play the game, you would have noticed that.

ZHucBiEdTRc

At 4:30, you'll begin to hear Richtofen about inserting the NavCard into the computer. It's rather faint, but Dalek will stop talking 7 seconds later and you'll be able to make Richtofen out much clearer. In this aspect, you are correct, Darkest. Richtofen does not say anywhere to build the table; rather, he states that you need to find the card and plug it into the reader. This, however, implies that you already set up the table (since he does not tell you to build it). The only thing he tells you to do after turning power on is assembling to Jet Gun and then taking it to the obelisk.

Also Darkest, those insults are not needed. I understand you're upset because he seems to be avoiding your point, but such attitude is not necessary to drive your point across. Don't want any wars to start happening on here. :)

ZHucBiEdTRc

At 4:30, you'll begin to hear Richtofen about inserting the NavCard into the computer. It's rather faint, but Dalek will stop talking 7 seconds later and you'll be able to make Richtofen out much clearer. In this aspect, you are correct, Darkest. Richtofen does not say anywhere to build the table; rather, he states that you need to find the card and plug it into the reader. This, however, implies that you already set up the table (since he does not tell you to build it). The only thing he tells you to do after turning power on is assembling to Jet Gun and then taking it to the obelisk.

Also Darkest, those insults are not needed. I understand you're upset because he seems to be avoiding your point, but such attitude is not necessary to drive your point across. Don't want any wars to start happening on here. :)

I Apologise for that, and i wasn't trying to insult anyone but rather trying to make him see the facts, i myself am very frustrated with the progress on the storyline since i wanna know how it goes further, and having wrong facts spread out like this obvious one, just gets the better of me.

I am glad you found a video thank you

since i wanna know how it goes further, and having wrong facts spread out like this obvious one, just gets the better of me.

Do you realize that this is probably why MMX started this thread years ago? There is no problem with trying to correct what you believe is wrong, but have some respect for someone who has preemptively provided a myriad of info relevant to what you seek.

MMX -

"P57. When the missiles hit the Earth, history was drastically re-written. A new timeline was created where the Earth never progressed past 1967. Sarah Michelle Gellar was never born. Richard Nixon never became president. It was a new world and a new history."

I was citing this topic(specifically p57), a question arose and I wasn't sure how to answer. Can you elaborate? Also - if Sarah Michelle Gellar was never born, how did CotD happen? Like how did Richtofen get the vrill device if she wasn't there to give it to him? or are you saying that happened in a different timeline unaffected. Basically what I'm saying is - if the 3 rocket timeline created a new timeline in which CotD never happens, how can the 3 rocket timeline exist to begin with? Thanks so much, let me know if what I'm saying doesn't make sense. (below is the question from my topic)

- but why do we think we're on an alternate timeline? Nuketown Zombies tells me that this has all happened in this timeline.

@Darkesttimes: Okay, so it seems you do build the table before he tells you anything about it. He's just telling you to get the NavCard, not the table. Okay. Sorry.

@GRILL: Thank you. As for your question, I explained it in another thread. Should I explain it in this thread? It's just that this thread is a history of zombies and a side-reel about multidimensional theory seems out of place. Maybe I should make it a footnote? I'll put below what I told Tac. Let me know if you have questions and I'll answer your questions.

Time Chart

We start our journey at Der Riese. They time travel to Kino der Toten, yes? And they skip about 20 years. This is why there is a big loop in the cyan timeline. Bending time into a loop allows one to cross over into another time.

Go further on and you see the timeline intertwines with an earlier part of the timeline. This is where Richtofen leaves Kino for Ascension, which is a few years earlier. However, you must remember that going backwards in time creates a new timeline. So time for them now goes forward in the navy-blue timeline.

They then travel forward to Call of the Dead, creating a loop of 40 years that they skipped. Going forward a bit, the timeline intertwines with an earlier part of the timeline. This is where Richtofen leaves Call of the Dead for Shangri-La, which is earlier in the timeline. This creates a third timeline.

They aren't there for very long until they go back in time again. You notice that this is where the timeline again intertwines with an earlier part of the timeline, branching off into a fourth timeline.

Then, when you finish the first step of the Easter Egg in Shangri-La, you skip a loop and go into the future. Then the next step you go back in time again, creating another timeline. This is done 6 more times, creating a total of 10 timelines.

On the last step of the Easter Egg, you go back in time, creating another timeline, the 11th, and then you skip a few years ahead back to the "present" of Shangri-La. That is why that small purple loop is there.

When you jump back to the time of Moon, you're going to 1967, which is quite a ways back. That is back when timeline #'s 2 to 11 were all just timeline 2. So the purple timeline intertwines with a segment of the navy-blue timeline, and this is where Richtofen went back in time to the time of Moon, which creates timeline #12. This is the one that ends with the world being destroyed.

Also, if you notice the Black Ops II campaign does take place, it is just in a different timeline from the one in Zombies. It is in the original. Basically, the Black Ops II campaign is what would have happened if Richtofen never did the things he did.

Should I explain it in this thread? It's just that this thread is a history of zombies and a side-reel about multidimensional theory seems out of place. Maybe I should make it a footnote?

Time Chart

I think the timeline image as a footnote would be great to new-comers, or perhaps even just a link towards the appropriate thread. It really helped me flesh it all out in my mind, some people work better with visual aids - I know I do :) . Thanks for making & including this, MMX!

Darkesttimes, getting angry never works. People are inclined to not believe you when you insult them. And I will not tolerate such insults. I'll look into what you and Infest suggest.

Like i said i didnt mean to insult anyone but it was more a frustrating peak :oops:

And i said sorry for my weakness, i just love the storyline and i was trying to help making it better and more clearly seeing that maybe there is a hint hidden in the whole story, and it just frustrated me that no1 cared for te fact that there is something in it that is 100% false.

But isnt it logical, that during the events of moon no other timeline existed(atleast with richtofen etc in it) because if it would and they would blow up the earth, they basicly would kill themself?

Example: if i would to time travel to 5 minutes ago i "copy" myself more or less there would be 2 me's in the timeline 5 minutes ago right?

with this in mind if they where on moon during the same events as shangri-la and they would blow up the earth wont that kill them? that way moon plays off in a further future then anything else? or am i totally off the road here? XD

Timetravel=confusing

• Administrators

But isnt it logical, that during the events of moon no other timeline existed(atleast with richtofen etc in it) because if it would and they would blow up the earth, they basicly would kill themself?

Essentially, yes but no at the same time. That is, if you re-enter a timeline where the future had not changed yet. It's a difficult path to follow really, but MMX's diagram solves the problem of confusion nicely. The events that occurred on Moon resulted in maps such as Call of the Dead and Shangri-La to never happen. Future events only take a toll if a past reaction shapes a new fate for them. This being said, those two maps would have never happened and our crew "historically" never went to them. It prevents an on-going pursuit of whether or not a particular instance has occurred.

That being said, we take a look over to our previous maps. Those maps before Moon are not altered, however, are still quirky due to prior time travel. They have created their own time path unlike the others in which the flow of time became disrupted. In turn, a new timeline was created as the diagram displays, and all that's left to determine is whether or not a particular map even occurred. I look at the image and see that our current maps (Green Run) is a result of history that was altered. The same applies to Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and any map that presumes to be after the events on Moon. Now it's not just one timeline that has been created; it is a various amount of time networks caused by the distortion.

The easiest way to explain this is the grandfather paradox. Theoretically, if I were to go back in time and kill my grandfather before he met my grandmother, by father would not have been born. Ergo, I would not be alive. This situation is correct; yet if I travel back to the present, I would still be alive actually. Why is this? It's simple - I interfered with the time flow and created a new scenario of mortality. I may have killed of my grandfather, but it doesn't stop me from being born necessarily since I then created two timelines by returning to the present. The same has occurred to our original four; except they did not disrupt the time frame so heavily that they killed themselves. We could say that the crew was destroyed while in Call of the Dead and Shangri-La, however, we prevented such events to even happen so them being present in those locations is invalid.

It's a huge, complete mess really. Think of it like spiderwebs; you can swat the webs away all you like, but all they will do is reconnect to another web to create a much different one. Over time, the design of the web changes and either multiplies or divides to create a new pair, so on and so forth. In the end, many instances were altered as a result of your interference.

• Administrators

true point, but isnt it so that richtofen already time traveled before traveling with the group? this is from what i understood, in one of the radio quotes.

That then would mean he created a new timeline and old one stopped existing?

The old timelines never cease to exist, they are always going on as if the decision that created a new timeline wasn't made.

Archived