A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

OK I'll add my timeline. Feel free to tear it to shreds.

So I'm thinking of a timeline that would tie these maps together. So maybe we can all add a bit to this as I'm sure I've made some mistakes but here it goes.

The whole thing starts with the 2 explorers that go to Shangra-la, let's say 1910(not sure on that date). Those 2 get trapped in a time loop due to the presence of the 115 meteor.

Fast forward a few years, Nazi team discovers Shangra La and the element, collect it and return to Germany with the shards of the meteor. This begins Maxis and Richtofen's work with the 115 at Der Riese. Yea Zombies Time!

So now, the wonder weapons and the teleporting devices are being built, some of the Nazi research is stolen, and I would say the events of Nacht and Shi No Numa are happening around the same time. This all leads evidence to Richtofen starting to collect his subjects for his super solder program using the 115. Once subjects are collected he begins brainwashing them at Verruckt.

Meanwhile, Maxis is progressing on his projected and creates the 2nd teleporter at Kino. So now Der Riese and Kino tele's are supposed to be connected. The wheels fall off the whole project. Zombies are now out of control and the original group of 4 start teleporting, which we believe has them jumping timelines.

Fast Forward another dozen years or so. The research stolen from the Nazi team by americans and russians, begins their projects with 115. This is where Ascension and Five are taking place. With both countries using this tech with the space program.

So now our time travelers, that left in let's say the 40's, finally appear in present day and our locked in a room in Siberia(Call of the Dead). Once assisted by 4 celebs, they are ripped out of that time, and then sent to Shangra La(unsure of time frame of when they arrive) But Richtofen, collects the 2nd piece he now needs to work his master plan. Our trusty travelers, are then shot forward in time again.

Now by this time, the US is getting better with their built teleportation pad, and somehow, our original 4 are pulled to Area 51 where the US's tele Pad is setup. This I believe is after Call of the Dead, and probably around 2025, if we are to believe Nuketown is taking place in 2025. Also appears to be a lot of newer tech during Moon.

Now let's take a second to clear some stuff up. First the zombies have already been recorded as real, at least by the governments of the US, Russia, Japan, Germ.

If you remember and for those who haven't played it yet, when you play Nuketown 2025, the comic book page that shows during the loading screen, shows a large device centered at a crater, that appears to by at the Nuketown site. I know when you play Nuketown it appears that it is a Nuke that has gone off, and that Nuketown could be taking place during the 40's-50's when the use was testing a lot of Nukes. I disagree with that. I think if you are going create a device that could control zombies(which I think the US was working on, since hey free army!) A great place to build something like that would be in an area that is pretty off limits to the public and Nuketown seems like a safe enough place to do this experiment.

So the US builds the device, and meanwhile, our original team is now on the Moon with Richtofen(as heard during Nuketown 2025) Now, this brings me to the New crew, or more specifically Marlton. I believe he was part of the team that helped build the zombie control device that was being tested at Nuketown. But obviously something went wrong with the test and the whole thing went kablooy. Which of course if you are there testing it and needed a safe place to hide, why the fallout shelter that is in Nuketown is a pretty safe place. So Marlton is in the fallout shelter, probably with some other employees. Oh and the device that explodes of course is run off of ele 115, thus the zombie outbreak in Nuketown and helps to explain the mushroom cloud over the area.

Marlton has some issues with tight spaces, and his personal space in general, which leads to him being kicked out of the fallout shelter(as observed by his comments from the fallout shelter in Nuketown), most likely by the other employees.

So original team is working away on the Moon, Marlton is just booted from the fallout shelter. Right around, round 6-10 you can here our familiar Bus honking his horn. I believe this is where Marlton goes. He gets booted from the shelter and then jumps on the bus, who already have, Misty, Russman, and the other guy(Possibly, or some of them could still be picked up on the way to green run.)

As you see from the map selection screen, the Area 51(Nuketown)site and Green Run sites, are separated by a bit of distance. One being in the Pacific NW and the other in Vegas area of Nevada.

Oh and right around rd 25 on Nuketown, Richtofen finally gets control of the zombies on Moon. Proven by the voice change and eye color change during gameplay of that map. So this is where our original team is left off at. They could still be up there or they may have found a way to tele back to a different teleportation pad. But irregardless, our new team, is already or being formed on the way to Green Run.

Now during Green Run, we are unsure of how long it took the bus to drive from Nuketown to Green Run, but we can guess, a few weeks, to months.

So I think our original crew, if still in our timeline, could easily be alive, but just lost somewhere. Or based on the way the have been pulled around in time, they could really end up any place, if indeed they decided to teleport.

While our new team, is starting to get involved with Richtofen's or Maxis's plan, based on the EE for green run.

Whew that is a lot. Oh and I don't want to discourage anyone's idea that Misty maybe a descendent of Tank. That could hold true. We did not know if Tank had a family back in his timeline, prior to him getting captured. Could be that Misty is still a great granddaughter of Tank. But who knows.

Oh and a few other thoughts.

So since our original crew have been treated and our attuned to the element 115. It is safe to assume, that is what is causing them to jump through time to areas that have concentrations of the 115.

With that said, we do not know when the original meteor hit the earth. If Treyarch really wants to have some fun, they could mentioned in a DLC, that the meteor landed back in the Dino age.

So Meteor hits, Dinos in the area become ZOMBIE DINOS and begin to eat the living ones. Once the live ones are dead, the zombie Dinos also die due from lack of food of a thousand years or so. Bang, now you have a explanation as to why the Dinos all disappeared. And how much fun it would be to fight the zombie Dinos!

Oh and another quick comment. Our original crew on the moon when they shoot the missiles to earth, in hopes to stop Richtofen. I think what then happened was the super powers on earth notice incoming missiles, and shoot back at the moon, thus destroying it. The would explain the opening screen to zombies. The asteroid belt that now surrounds the earth, also why the earth is a total mess. Since 3 Nukes probably couldn't have done all that damage.

So either the original crew teleported off before that happened or they are dust in the cosmos.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the question is: did the missiles contain 115? Logic would dictate that they did, and that is what has caused Zombies to rise all over the world,

We have to remember that the world was already over run with zombies since at least the 40's in the "Zombies Canon" well before any missiles were fired from Moon.

I wager a guess that the world was already lost by the time Maxis fired those missiles from Moon.

He could have fired those missiles for multiple reasons:

1. Limit the current zombie population therefore limiting Rich's influence over the earth.

2. Take out any remnants of 935 and it's research.

3. Destroy any 115 hotspots Rich could benefit from (Tunguska,SNN, Shang, etc...)

4. Because he's an angry Nazi ghost who's completely batsh*t.

Well, actually not so. Zombies over World at War and Black Ops appeared to be isolated events that did not alter the passing of time. JFK still became president. Sarah Michelle Gellar was still born. However, the question is: did Black Ops II continue this or change this? I assumed changed, but where's the evidence? :(

All three of those seem like possibilities to me. Number 4, eh. Maxis wasn't a Nazi. He was a scientist who worked for them. Richtofen was too, but Richtofen actually signed up and joined the Nazis...

Btw, @Monopoly Mac: As for whether 115 is in the missiles, I think it really depends on the DLC. If the next map has a clear other source of 115, then that supports your alternative that Green Run was also an isolated event in addition to Nuketown and the DLC map. If, however, there is no cause WHATSOEVER for there to be 115 in the next map, then it'll support that the missiles caused 115 to be there. Nothing will be proved in either case, just supported.

OK I'll add my timeline. Feel free to tear it to shreds.

Welcome! Btw, I love the pretense. It shows that not only are you open to change, but it gives me freedom to not hold back. But I will try to be kind. Everyone else is welcome to critique, not just me, just so you guys know.

So I'm thinking of a timeline that would tie these maps together. So maybe we can all add a bit to this as I'm sure I've made some mistakes but here it goes.

The whole thing starts with the 2 explorers that go to Shangra-la, let's say 1910(not sure on that date). Those 2 get trapped in a time loop due to the presence of the 115 meteor.

Well, MixMasterNut had a thread which is included in my storyline for the beginning. It's one of the over-encompassing threads which fill the Asylum. I personally take most of them with a grain of salt, but he made this one about the Moon Loading Screen which details the origin of these Pyramids in such a refined way that made me a believer. It's in the first few paragraphs of this storyline if you'd like to look. I'd show you the thread for reference, but I can't seem to find it with all the restructuring of this site. : /

Also, you know those Radios that Brock and Gary carry? Those type of Radios weren't released until at least the 1990's. So there's your date.

Fast forward a few years, Nazi team discovers Shangra La and the element, collect it and return to Germany with the shards of the meteor. This begins Maxis and Richtofen's work with the 115 at Der Riese. Yea Zombies Time!

Well, we know there were multiple location of 115 meteors. The one at Shangri-La didn't come 'til later. The initial findings were below, as detailed in the Der Riese mainframe:

'Shi No Numa

'Tunguska

'Groom Lake

'Der Riese

'Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)

So, a meteor found was the one which Der Riese was built around, so it is likely that that was the first one and used up quickly, so they scoured for more.

So now, the wonder weapons and the teleporting devices are being built, some of the Nazi research is stolen, and I would say the events of Nacht and Shi No Numa are happening around the same time. This all leads evidence to Richtofen starting to collect his subjects for his super solder program using the 115. Once subjects are collected he begins brainwashing them at Verruckt.

Well, it is largely considered that the maps happen sequentially, with the exceptions of a few happening at the same time that are adjacent with different characters, i.e. Ascension/"Five" and Moon/Nuketown. As for the exact workings of Nacht to Verruckt to Shi No Numa... we spent seeeeveeeraaal pages figuring that out. Btw, the super soldier stuff is pure theory; there's nothing conclusive enough to say that for sure. We know he had test subjects with the goal of making Zombies easier to control. Also, Richtofen was never at Verruckt. According to the Moon loading screen, however, he did have his own Richtofen Center for Clinical Research, where he likely tested on people. In Kino it is said he tested on at least 13225 patients.

Meanwhile, Maxis is progressing on his projected and creates the 2nd teleporter at Kino. So now Der Riese and Kino tele's are supposed to be connected. The wheels fall off the whole project. Zombies are now out of control and the original group of 4 start teleporting, which we believe has them jumping timelines.

Actually, I think the teleporter at Kino was the first, wouldn't some of you guys agree? The reason I say this is because it is "buggy". It sometimes takes you places for a split second before taking you to your actual destination. The same thing happened with Richtofen's first teleporter (Richtofen's teleporters occurred way before Maxis's teleporters did.) I also think the one at Kino was supposed to just be for demonstration purposes. The ones at Der Riese might've had darker goals. Or they might've just been tests, with the darker goals having never been materialized in time.

Fast Forward another dozen years or so. The research stolen from the Nazi team by americans and russians, begins their projects with 115. This is where Ascension and Five are taking place. With both countries using this tech with the space program.

Spot on.

So now our time travelers, that left in let's say the 40's, finally appear in present day and our locked in a room in Siberia(Call of the Dead). Once assisted by 4 celebs, they are ripped out of that time, and then sent to Shangra La(unsure of time frame of when they arrive) But Richtofen, collects the 2nd piece he now needs to work his master plan. Our trusty travelers, are then shot forward in time again.

The timeframe for when they arrive is 1990's or later. Also, Richtofen has been planning this for a while. There seems to have been reasons for going to the places he goes. He was at Shi No Numa when it began. He then went to Der Riese to go to the "headquarters" of it all. When they teleported through time, I think he then started to collect things. While not a widely accepted theory, we believe he got the Pocket Teleporter (detailed in the Moon loading screen) at Kino der Toten (where he didn't mean to go in the first place) and used that to go to Ascension. This is just my guess, but I think he got the spacesuit there, knowing he'd need it for the Moon. They then used a Gersch Device, modified by the intelligent Richtofen, we believe, to go to Call of the Dead. There he got the Vril Generator. They then used the Teleporter there, once fixed, to go to Shangri-La, which has a sort of ancient teleporter inside it. There he got the Focusing Stone.They then use the teleporter to go to Area 51 then to Moon. And it turns out Richtofen didn't need that spacesuit after all. I think he was just wrong in getting it. (What a wasted trip :P ) Although, now that I've said all that, I guess the Focusing Stone was indeed the second piece, so good job.

Now by this time, the US is getting better with their built teleportation pad, and somehow, our original 4 are pulled to Area 51 where the US's tele Pad is setup. This I believe is after Call of the Dead, and probably around 2025, if we are to believe Nuketown is taking place in 2025. Also appears to be a lot of newer tech during Moon.

I would like to point out that, while the US did indeed improve, they have a lot of improvement still needed to be made. First of all, they completely destroyed the tunnels on the ceiling of the Pyramid cave with their teleporter. And they exposed it to the surface, eliminating the mysterious oxygen presence when Richtofen was there. As for when Nuketown and Moon are...... it's really debatable. I was going to talk about that, if you saw my above post, and hopefully work that out.

Now let's take a second to clear some stuff up. First the zombies have already been recorded as real, at least by the governments of the US, Russia, Japan, Germ.

If you remember and for those who haven't played it yet, when you play Nuketown 2025, the comic book page that shows during the loading screen, shows a large device centered at a crater, that appears to by at the Nuketown site. I know when you play Nuketown it appears that it is a Nuke that has gone off, and that Nuketown could be taking place during the 40's-50's when the use was testing a lot of Nukes. I disagree with that. I think if you are going create a device that could control zombies(which I think the US was working on, since hey free army!) A great place to build something like that would be in an area that is pretty off limits to the public and Nuketown seems like a safe enough place to do this experiment.

You mean Nuketown Zombies, but yes. I... really have no idea what to make of that loading screen. It's just so...... VAGUE.

So the US builds the device, and meanwhile, our original team is now on the Moon with Richtofen(as heard during Nuketown 2025) Now, this brings me to the New crew, or more specifically Marlton. I believe he was part of the team that helped build the zombie control device that was being tested at Nuketown. But obviously something went wrong with the test and the whole thing went kablooy. Which of course if you are there testing it and needed a safe place to hide, why the fallout shelter that is in Nuketown is a pretty safe place. So Marlton is in the fallout shelter, probably with some other employees. Oh and the device that explodes of course is run off of ele 115, thus the zombie outbreak in Nuketown and helps to explain the mushroom cloud over the area.

I'm not sure what to think about that, because I'm still stuck on that device above Nuketown. Can we really understand what that is? Or is this going to be another "Who is the Pentagon Thief?" or "What does the Nacht der Untoten loading screen mean?" Both of those questions are so controversial that I just choose not to answer them; let people have their theories, their very incongruous theories.

Marlton has some issues with tight spaces, and his personal space in general, which leads to him being kicked out of the fallout shelter(as observed by his comments from the fallout shelter in Nuketown), most likely by the other employees.

Well he doesn't say he was kicked from the shelter. Was he though? He was kicked out from SOME group. But which?

So original team is working away on the Moon, Marlton is just booted from the fallout shelter. Right around, round 6-10 you can here our familiar Bus honking his horn. I believe this is where Marlton goes. He gets booted from the shelter and then jumps on the bus, who already have, Misty, Russman, and the other guy(Possibly, or some of them could still be picked up on the way to green run.)

Actually, that makes quite a bit of sense. Although, I think Marlton met Misty first. Just because of how much they like each other. I think that the bus then picked up Samuel and Russman at the same time, considering how much they like each other. The dynamic is not the same with the old characters. The old characters were a circle of admiration. Tank like Takeo who originally liked Richtofen who liked Nikolai who liked Tank. Instead we now have a 2v2 kind of thing going. Marlton&Misty V Samuel&Russman.

As you see from the map selection screen, the Area 51(Nuketown)site and Green Run sites, are separated by a bit of distance. One being in the Pacific NW and the other in Vegas area of Nevada.

Yup.

Oh and right around rd 25 on Nuketown, Richtofen finally gets control of the zombies on Moon. Proven by the voice change and eye color change during gameplay of that map. So this is where our original team is left off at. They could still be up there or they may have found a way to tele back to a different teleportation pad. But irregardless, our new team, is already or being formed on the way to Green Run.

Well, no actually. Marlton won't be getting out of the shelter until the END of Nuketown, or after the switch. As for the characters, only time will tell what has become of them.

Now during Green Run, we are unsure of how long it took the bus to drive from Nuketown to Green Run, but we can guess, a few weeks, to months.

Actually, the best guess right now is 20 years. Maxis says in a radio that he has been searching for survivors for decades, which is a minimum of 20 years. That means, if Martlon is approximately 35, Marlton was merely a teenager at the time of his banishment. Such an age range would be old enough for him to survive on his own, but not too old for Misty's liking. Why did the bus take so long? Well perhaps it took MAJOR detours. By the time Green Run occurs, they've grouped up to four people.

Why have the map take place 20 years AFTER the bombings though? What makes this setting so significant? Well if Monopoly Mac is right that Green Run is an isolated incident, then that is enough to be said. If he is wrong however, and the entire world is indeed teeming with Zombies, then I think what makes Green Run notable is that it is the first time our survivors have had contact from Richtofen and Maxis.

So I think our original crew, if still in our timeline, could easily be alive, but just lost somewhere. Or based on the way the have been pulled around in time, they could really end up any place, if indeed they decided to teleport.

Well we really don't know. You know, maybe they just stayed on the Moon. There's food up there. Vegetation. Even zombie flesh on the moon would be healthier than anywhere else without the bacteria, maggots, etc. Lol. But seriously, we really just don't know at this point. I wanna play as Samantha. :(

While our new team, is starting to get involved with Richtofen's or Maxis's plan, based on the EE for green run.

Whew that is a lot. Oh and I don't want to discourage anyone's idea that Misty maybe a descendent of Tank. That could hold true. We did not know if Tank had a family back in his timeline, prior to him getting captured. Could be that Misty is still a great granddaughter of Tank. But who knows.

Eh. The descendent thing is pure conjecture. I'll believe that if there's ever evidence for it, not just people wishing that it is true. It'd be cool I guess if it were though.

Oh and a few other thoughts.

So since our original crew have been treated and our attuned to the element 115. It is safe to assume, that is what is causing them to jump through time to areas that have concentrations of the 115.

I really don't think so. I just fail to see the logic behind that.

With that said, we do not know when the original meteor hit the earth. If Treyarch really wants to have some fun, they could mentioned in a DLC, that the meteor landed back in the Dino age.

Well, there was actually more than one meteor, indicating that the asteroid belt (or some other source) has quite a few of these meteors.

So Meteor hits, Dinos in the area become ZOMBIE DINOS and begin to eat the living ones. Once the live ones are dead, the zombie Dinos also die due from lack of food of a thousand years or so. Bang, now you have a explanation as to why the Dinos all disappeared. And how much fun it would be to fight the zombie Dinos!

Lol. Amusing.

Oh and another quick comment. Our original crew on the moon when they shoot the missiles to earth, in hopes to stop Richtofen. I think what then happened was the super powers on earth notice incoming missiles, and shoot back at the moon, thus destroying it. The would explain the opening screen to zombies. The asteroid belt that now surrounds the earth, also why the earth is a total mess. Since 3 Nukes probably couldn't have done all that damage.

So either the original crew teleported off before that happened or they are dust in the cosmos.

Well that's why MegaAfroMan was saying that he thinks the missiles had 115, to do more damage. Whatever the reason, I think it is reasonable to assume that these missiles packed a harder punch than normal ones. And the devastation kicked chunks of debris into space to make a ring around the Earth. I don't think the Moon was blown up. There's just really nothing to suggest that. The Earth in fact, already has a ring of debris, and we still have a Moon. Just now the ring is a lot thicker.

Thanks for the input. I hope I wasn't too harsh. :)

I just can't see why Maxis would have ever wanted to send rockets filled with 115, a substance that would only give Richtofen more power, to Earth. Perhaps Maxis didn't know the effect it would have on humans, but I'm extremely doubtful of that. You'd think that is the last thing Maxis would want to do bombing Earth with 115.

We also must remember that there are zombies at Nuketown BEFORE Maxis' rocket hits at the end of the match. The outbreak at Nuketown was not caused by the rockets from Maxis, but from something else. The only places with infections we've seen thus far in BO2 are NTS and The Hanford Site. And what do these two places have in common? Nuclear energy.

I don't know why he would either. But then again, I don't know why he is doing half the things he is doing.

Yes, I mentioned that. So we only have a one-case scenario really. Nuclear? Eh. It's possible, but not confirmed. I mentioned earlier to Monopoly Mac it basically comes down to DLC. Is this an isolated incident or result from the missiles? Well if we get another sample, maybe we will have a better guess.

• Administrators

Nuclear? Eh. It's possible, but not confirmed. I mentioned earlier to Monopoly Mac it basically comes down to DLC. Is this an isolated incident or result from the missiles? Well if we get another sample, maybe we will have a better guess.

I'm curious as to how Nuclear being a common thing between the two is only possible, seeing as Hanford is a proven plutonium facility for the Manhattan Project and there's a nuke in Nuketown.

Nuclear? Eh. It's possible, but not confirmed. I mentioned earlier to Monopoly Mac it basically comes down to DLC. Is this an isolated incident or result from the missiles? Well if we get another sample, maybe we will have a better guess.

I'm curious as to how Nuclear being a common thing between the two is only possible, seeing as Hanford is a proven plutonium facility for the Manhattan Project and there's a nuke in Nuketown.

Just because something is nuclear doesn't mean it can raise the dead. 115 is radioactive, so it's possible. But not it's not necessarily true.

Well remember Treyarch likes to put funny spins on these maps. Turning Shangri La from a hidden paradise to an undead jungle full of 115. Turning the Pentagon into a facility that conducts undead experiments.

I do believe that Green Run was the plutonium production facility Hanford site. I think that the massive amount of radiations explains the Denizens of the Forest. As to how 115 was involved? They could have been trying to produce 115 to contribute to the 115 tests in Nevada. Seeing as they managed to create a creature of living electricity, I think that some odd tests were going down there.

And by an already built station, I mean instead of going through the trouble of building an actual station on the Moon and getting the materials and resources from Earth to Moon, they may have found Griffin Station which was already set up. It had a teleporter, walls, and even oxygen.

I think what was already there wouldn't have been recognizable as human. Vril-Ya technology was far more advanced. Griffin Station doesn't look THAT advanced.

As for the Denizens, have you seen the Pack-A-Punch on TranZit? It's in a secret underground facility of sorts. And there are a lot of small cages... Small enough to fit a creature of some sort... but not big enough for a person.

• Moderators

As for the Denizens, have you seen the Pack-A-Punch on TranZit? It's in a secret underground facility of sorts. And there are a lot of small cages... Small enough to fit a creature of some sort... but not big enough for a person.

So you are saying that they are some kind of test subjects which escaped out of their prison and now walk (and jump :lol: ) through green run?

But don't ask me how they got out of their on their own.

• Moderators

especially since Green Run is assumed to take place at least 20 years after the nukes, yes?

Okay I am sorry if I am insanely stupid right now but isn't it Richtofen who at the start of Tranzit says that he is "getting used to the aether"?

Yes, he does. But he's only been in there 20 years, whereas Samantha was there for like 70 years. The Radios show that Maxis and Richtofen have been pitting people against each other. And Maxis says it took him decades to find survivors, meaning that people have had decades to survive. But I can understand the confusion.

@MonpolyMac: Thanks. I didn't think monkeys at all, because if they were there should be some trace left...

No problem. Thanks for participating. :D

Couple that with Samuel's quote "When did they build a town here?" I think that Town might've been a front for something. And isn't there something shady about Farm as well?

Why do I remember someone saying something about a Misty quote? Something about her remembering the farm differently than it is now, during TranZit.

• Administrators

I think that is quite a possibility. When the buildings were destroyed they may have somehow burrowed out of there and repopulated, especially since Green Run is assumed to take place at least 20 years after the nukes, yes?

I can't find the dang quote exactly, but this is SPOT ON! Quote was this (basically): "Oh no! They've escaped to breed!"

Couple that with Samuel's quote "When did they build a town here?" I think that Town might've been a front for something. And isn't there something shady about Farm as well?

Why do I remember someone saying something about a Misty quote? Something about her remembering the farm differently than it is now, during TranZit.

"Ah, the smell of a farm... Not quite the same since they came around."

I think that is quite a possibility. When the buildings were destroyed they may have somehow burrowed out of there and repopulated, especially since Green Run is assumed to take place at least 20 years after the nukes, yes?

I can't find the dang quote exactly, but this is SPOT ON! Quote was this (basically): "Oh no! They've escaped to breed!"

"Ah, the smell of a farm... Not quite the same since they came around."

Ah yes. This obviously means Misty has been here before. Could be when she was running away from home? But does that mean the only reliable setting in TranZit is the farm? As we know, from Marlton's quotes, the Town is fake. Using the terms "retro-grade" and "throwback" to describe the Town gives us the information required to confirm it is fake. The question is what about the other locations?

• Administrators

I agree with Tac.

However, what were the Denizens? Were they monkeys or people or zombies or Vril-Ya or what??? D:

Too early to tell, however my guess is genetically created, not mutated. I can't think of something that would mutate into a human face, monkey body lol.

I agree with Tac.

However, what were the Denizens? Were they monkeys or people or zombies or Vril-Ya or what??? D:

Too early to tell, however my guess is genetically created, not mutated. I can't think of something that would mutate into a human face, monkey body lol.

Lol. Reminds me of Hitler's monkey-man hybrid experiments.

Ascension monkeys pumped with extreme amounts of 115? :shock:

Eh. I doubt it. I think we can't really say for sure, but they are really just something else. They did. They fly. They scratch. They have tails. They have humanoid heads. They have tiny bodies. They create teleporters by digging. I think genetic mutants is the only thing they COULD be. But yes, they must have a LOT of 115 in them. Although, since their eyes don't glow, I suppose they are not actually zombies. Oh. I just thought of something. All apes can be "zombified": humans, Shangri-La monkeys, Ascension monkeys, etc. These things are not Zombies, given by the lack of glowing eyes or any other zombie traits. Therefore, they are not apes. They are genetically engineered... something else. But... yeah, I wouldn't say this is set in stone though. Just my thoughts.

Why could they not be aliens? Area 51 is believed to be somewhere in Nevada. TranZit is close by Nuketown, which is in Nevada. This means TranZit itself must take place somewhere in Nevada. My theory is that the HAARP Facility took some little alien monkey looking things and planted them around the facility to keep unwanted tourist from peering into their doings. Also, their heads look like the same exact size and shape of the skull found at the end of the Shangri-La EE.

Archived