A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

I just saw something that was relevant, so I just thought I'd post it here.

For those of you that were wondering quite a while ago why I always said "Perks-a-Cola" instead of "Perk-a-Colas", I had asserted that the former was grammatically correct while the latter was not. Well, now Treyarch has posted proof on their website.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw something that was relevant, so I just thought I'd post it here.

For those of you that were wondering quite a while ago why I always said "Perks-a-Cola" instead of "Perk-a-Colas", I had asserted that the former was grammatically correct while the latter was not. Well, now Treyarch has posted proof on their website.

I want the poster sign by them :D That would complete me :)

I'm not sure honestly.

1. Mystery box? I have no idea.

2. BOII Care Package? That'd save me a lot of money, but it wouldn't be unique.

3. Perks? I have my own. But it'd be interesting to see how they did it.

4. Zombie makeup? Again, I already have a Nazi Zombie outfit.

5. T-shirt? It'd be cool if it fit. (I dislike the shirts that shrink the first time.)

6. I don't have an iPhone, and I never want to.

7. Stickers? Eh.

8. Poster? I don't want an autograph. I want a career. I'd love to get the chance to work there.

9. CotD poster would be cooler than the other one. Much better design.

10. A match would be better than an autograph, because I'd be able to interact with them. However I'm sure it would be fleeting.

So all of them are pretty cool or just cool, but none of them are must-haves, to me.

I'm not sure honestly.

1. Mystery box? I have no idea.

2. BOII Care Package? That'd save me a lot of money, but it wouldn't be unique.

3. Perks? I have my own. But it'd be interesting to see how they did it.

4. Zombie makeup? Again, I already have a Nazi Zombie outfit.

5. T-shirt? It'd be cool if it fit. (I dislike the shirts that shrink the first time.)

6. I don't have an iPhone, and I never want to.

7. Stickers? Eh.

8. Poster? I don't want an autograph. I want a career. I'd love to get the chance to work there.

9. CotD poster would be cooler than the other one. Much better design.

10. A match would be better than an autograph, because I'd be able to interact with them. However I'm sure it would be fleeting.

So all of them are pretty cool or just cool, but none of them are must-haves, to me.

You do have a point. I just think getting the poster and saving it wold make a lot of money. Working there would feel like a heart attack full of joy and pleasure.

• Administrators

By mystery box, I bet you anything they'd send you a full legit mystery box. Just google how to make one, I'm in the process at my house building one to equal proportions and everything, not as hard as you think :)

• Administrators

That's what I like to hear MMX, I need to catch up pretty bad so I'm excited as hell. And personally as well, I want to make sure you all are psychologically sane :P

An I'm going to assume that's a compliment Way, unless I misinterpreted that haha?

Yeah, check the stickied thread at the top of this forum, and you're all set. Personally, well I'm more busy now. I've learned 3D modeling. I've got a really good close friend. So yeah, overall good. :D Glad to see you're back too. Would've been difficult to continue my thread without the Democrat to my Republican (or vice versa) :P

• 1 month later...

Hello there! Now that Black Ops II is out, it is time for analysis! So I'm starting this thread up again, so we discuss the story of Zombies. Anyone is free to join. I do have to admit though that I have not completed the Easter Eggs. So my information on those is scanty. If anyone would like to get the Easter Egg with me, just let me know.

Anyhow, I would like to start off by setting something straight. We have two maps so far: Green Run and Nuketown. Green Run is divided into three mini-maps called Bus Depot, Town, and Farm. Tranzit is the mode in which you scour the Green Run.

So let's discuss! Tranzit, Grief, Survival, whatever you'd like about Zombies! (in a story oriented way in some fashion)

Well actually I think something else should be tackled before we talk specifics.

The time.

I believe that this is in the future, past the campaign. I know a lot of things look retro, but there really is no explanation for it. But we do know that things from the past can last. However, things from the future cannot do the same so easily. So instead of saying it is in the past with future elements, I think it is in the future with past elements. So for time, I say sometime after 2025, at least until Treyarch says otherwise. This would explain the robot driver and the weaponry. However, Nuketown is still quite confusing.

• Administrators

Shooter is coming out with a thread soonish in which we describes the time of the map, and after texting with him for a few hours in the past few days I'm inclined to agree with him. I honestly have no idea if I have the right to post even a short synopsis or not because that would be disrespectful to him and all the work he's out into his thread.

• Administrators

Nor do I, and I realize I left that rather... Dead-end-like. If I posted what I thought, I'd basically be posting Shooters thread since I agree with him. Is there anything else you had been wondering? Perhaps how the TranZit characters arrived, or who they are, or why they are in the Nuketown Fallout Shelter.

• Administrators

I heard noises in the fallout shelter. I don't think they can be identified as anyone though.

I've heard some say they heard voices, others say it was thenTranZit characters, but I can't be certain on anything as I have not gotten the map. This Tower of Babble Egg really confuses me, can't figure out what the point of it really is. I feel like it may strengthen the theory that there is religious involvement, Devil or not. How to do you think the Electric Man/Zombie came to be?

Archived