Documenting the Zombies World Records for all maps

I really don't know how you guys do it that low, I feel like I'm not moving when it's down there!

This is true IMO, I find it hard to play zombie or multiplayer on anything lower than five or higher than nine. I generally play on 7 btw ;)

I play on 2. It's just how I learned to play, and I don't see any real need to play higher. I don't mind when people play on 10- play on whatever you like best- but it does bother me when people try to act superior because they are playing on a higher sensitivity, as if the number represents some imaginary count of points.

I didnt mean it that way at all sorry :oops: i was just saying how slugish it feels (for me atleast) when you play on such low sensitivity, i just dont see how you can juke or dodge :roll:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IISteveII did it again. New No Mans Land World Record is 356. Someone beat his record with 355, so Steve was nice enough to let them hold onto it for an hour or so before promptly putting said person back in their place and pulling out 356 kills.

I believe Zeratul DT also holds the record for highest round on Moon solo. Did that right before his Ascension world record. What a beast

I didnt mean it that way at all sorry :oops: i was just saying how slugish it feels (for me atleast) when you play on such low sensitivity, i just dont see how you can juke or dodge :roll:

Oh its okay. I was just saying. Most of the pros play on high sensitivities; understandable. But just because you aren't doesn't make you a bad player.

IISteveII did it again. New No Mans Land World Record is 356. Someone beat his record with 355, so Steve was nice enough to let them hold onto it for an hour or so before promptly putting said person back in their place and pulling out 356 kills.

I believe Zeratul DT also holds the record for highest round on Moon solo. Did that right before his Ascension world record. What a beast

Yeah mate I added these to my post on the first page the day both vids were released, such beasts.

As for controller sensitivity... as I've said on another thread, all down to preference. NML needs top level kiting skills, yet the WR holder plays on 3 sensitivity. I'm also gradually becoming one of the highest scoring NML players, I play on 4. I also used to play on 2 back when I did round 68 solo on FIVE about a year ago, a map that requires lots of dodging ;)

• 9 months later...

Do you guys have an updated list? I'm looking to beat the COTD solo world record, before I do, I'd like to know how high of a round I need to go to get the WR. Also, since I'm not known at all, should I record every ten rounds (ex. 10, 20, 30, etc.) and I don't have a capture card or a computer that is god enough to record it, can I use my iPhone or my camcorder instead? Lastly, should I post the video to this thread? Thank you and please get me the updated list ASAP, I'm going for the WR in about a week or two, thanks!

Sincerely,

Sam

Kino Der Toten

Round 334

X-DOM1NO-X

He has a video out there some where of rounds 330-334. He lives not to far from me and ive seen him do it with my own eyes. Took Him 15 Days of real time, and 8 days game time to do it. Ill try to find the video and post it. He now works for treyarch in QA.