Documenting the Zombies World Records for all maps

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited my post again, TheZeratulDT is currently on 167 on Ascension and still going strong ;)

I think his game reset at 171. So he is the new champ.

That's correct ;) Well he was the champ at round 167 anyways, but I'm pretty sure he would have stuck with it and gone for round 200 if he could. I really admire that guy's spirit and determination.

Hey, I didn't know about the 163 bug. Hands, mind doing a quick 163 run to confirm this? :lol::lol:

There is a way to do this on pc to directly load whatever round you wish. I heard of someone doing it.

:lol:

Yeah apparently there is a way to hack rounds on PC and even the consoles... I would do it for you but I have no knowhow of the technical wizardy involved in hacking I'm afriad.

• 2 weeks later...

If you watch the whole video it looks like he was one knifing dogs after 7 or 8 beeps.... Seems legit

Yeah there's a little trick, if you knife dogs literally just as they spawn they will die with one knife, no matter what the health ;)

Is that just No Man's Land, or does that work on all maps?

Interesting question actually, I'll have to try and test this sometime...

Interestingly, this was done with the back pool strategy, so I guess the back pool and side drop are just as fast as each other.

I think the side drop is still faster, he finished his mustang and Sally ammo with 348 (or 349 my screen has bad resolution) kills and knifed for over an hour.... Still, he did get more than mato, so congrats to him for actually staying that long... If you watch his points before and after the transitions they jump about 5000, so he knifed about 500 times after running out of ammo... Serious dedication

Im pretty sure he's playing on one sensitivity. :lol:

More likely 2, the default.

He actually plays on 3, which shows you don't have to play super-sensitive to be a boss at zombies :) I play on 4 for the record ;)

Sigh, fine you win super :cry: lol :D

This pleases me :twisted: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't know how you guys do it that low, I feel like I'm not moving when it's down there!

This is true IMO, I find it hard to play zombie or multiplayer on anything lower than five or higher than nine. I generally play on 7 btw ;)

I play on 2. It's just how I learned to play, and I don't see any real need to play higher. I don't mind when people play on 10- play on whatever you like best- but it does bother me when people try to act superior because they are playing on a higher sensitivity, as if the number represents some imaginary count of points.