Stuck in the 70's

Nathan169

Date: June 10, 1974

Charaters:

Dempsey

Nikolai

Takeo

Richtofen

The crew is running for the teleporter while being chased by horde of zombies. They got on the teleporter. Its starts to teleport the crew away. Some mysterious person comes up quickly to the teleporter. Shoots the main control for the teleporter. While the crew is teleporting, some strange feeling that they were not going to the right place and time. They arrived on the location where there is no teleporter. The crew arrived in a abadoned warehouse. They looked around the room, its all damp and dark. Dempsey pushes the door, the door creaks. The opening door reveals view of outside with crimson red sky and everything is so dark but pitch black.

The skyline is fill with skyscrapers and buildings. Richtofen tries to figure why they are in a wrong location, they have no clue what date and time is it. Afterwhile they looked everywhere in the warehouse, Nikolai finds a calender on the floor next to the broken door with broken glass. Which everything is covered with dust and dirt. The calender says October 1962, which it is the same dimension where "Five" was but in 12 years after the event. He doesnt believe that is not the right date. Takeo was looking around in the room which it is fill with stock of wooden boxes. Sealed, never been opened also covered with dust. He finds the crowbar, pry the box top off. The top reveals the box fill with hay. Takeo sweeps the hay to see if anything is in the box. He finds the never-used MP40's, STG's, PPsh-41s, M-3 Grease guns, Trench guns, Double barreled shotguns. He gets suprised and calls out for the rest of the crew. The crew came see the guns, they get satisfied what they seen. Dempsey gets curious if there is any other different guns.

He opens the another box, finds two MG-42s and 4 BARs. Afterwhile they keep opening the boxes. They all heared a loud thud noise, They all get focused so quckly. They all reloaded the guns as they heared the thud. Dempsey and Nikolai walks slowly and quietly towards to the closed locked heavy metal door. They also hear quick thudding and shuffling noise from above which it came from the maze of catwalks. Takeo sees somthing its like a person running so fast that humans that cant run that fast. He starts shooting at it and sparks splashing behind the figure that is running on the catwalks. He didnt get him, the figure is gone for a short while. Dempsey gets cautioned and the crew does. They keep looking around to see if the figure is back or vice versa. Richtofen feels cold like its winter but not everyone does. Its like 80 or 75 degrees in the warehouse.

He starts to sense that something that he did met or seen before. The crew hear a quick footsteps getting louder and LOUDER... Dempsey shouts "EVERYONE GET ON BACKS ON EACH OTHERS!". The foot steps stops quickly for few seconds. Nikolai shouts "COME OUT, WHOEVER ARE YOU COME OUT!!". The black pitch area reveals a fast sprinting zombie towards to the crew. Dempsey shoots the zombie with the trench gun, blows the head off. Which the foot steps didnt really come from the zombie. The human walks out of the pitch black mass. A old man, looks in their 70's or 60's. In a aged worn out lab white jacket, His combed back grey hair. He wears black framed glasses. He has a old SS symbol on his lab jacket collar. Richtofen gets shocked, he said "No, it cant be... I thought you were dead ?". The old man says "Yes, i survived the teleportation. You traitor son of bitch, I went to find you for years!" Dempsey says "who the hell is he?". The old man said "My name is Doctor Ludvig Maxis, the father of Sam and Richtofen was working with me until he teleported me away in the different location and time."

Richtofen hesitated ,"Uhh, I don't want talk about the story." Maxis yells ,"WELL OF COURSE, YOU WILL TELL ABOUT THE STORY! NOW!." Dempsey suspected ,"Richtofen, tell us the story how it happened?." Richtofen refuses, "Nein.......nein." Nikolai suspects the same thing as Dempsey, "TELL US HOW IT HAPPENED! OR I WILL SHRED YOU INTO PIECES ON THE SPOT! *reloads PPsh-41 briskly*." Richtofen whimpers," Why you nickolai, you..... you are my favorite! ........ *deep sigh* okay, i will tell you all how it happened." I was a doctor for experimenting on new ways that is used with 115 element same as for Dr. Maxis but i was his assistant for many experiments. Until the night that a strange group that tried to black mail me that I really ..... like men........ But Nazis would have me killed so i had to do what they said to do. The last project was that we put the dog named fluffy into the teleporter so we can test it and we lied to Dr. Maxis's little daughter named Sam and that is why the teddy bears are around nowdays. I pushed them into the teleporter and they are gone when i turned the switch on and I freed few prisoners to help me to survive the zombie alpocalypse after a long time.

To be Continuned...

*There will be more soon as i have ideas*

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic