What's your worst habit in zombies?

Mine is rage-quitting in solo. If I go down and lose a quick revive before round 20 I'm like WTF! Quit.

I never rage-quit in co-op cuz it's unfair on other people, but in solo there's nobody else but me. It's a bad habit cuz I can usually get back up and get to the perk machines and carry on, never know how the rest of the game is going to go and it's often the games that I've had bad starts on that get me to some of my highest rounds.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never react in multiplayer to gls quickscoping or any perk use, its in the game, so why can't they use it against me? Same in zombies, if someone wants to leave and camp on his own, not revive us and all that stuff, well we'll lose faster, so it's ironic justice.

But when someone takes kills from your window when there's 4 or more around... RAAAGH.

I know I shouldn't, but I just don't understand why people want to hoard points, why? I mean in mp getting kills and xp help you level up, and you get guys who camp to get as many as possible (their choice to not enjoy the game), but I am at a loss to understand why you would do that in zombies early on, yes some guys want to get to the random box, but if they have 5000 points and no one has enough for a door why do they sit there and refuse? :P

Well my worst habits in zombies depends on who I am with.

When it comes to random games, I've been told my worst habit is to kill crawlers at the end of rounds. This is not gonna ever change. To me, its not a bad habit.... Crawlers are a terrible, nooby tactic.

If I am playing with a friend that is good, my worst habit is that I get really cocky and die in epic moments.

Honestly in random games there is a lot of things that I do that arent exactly "good" habits.

1) Kill Crawlers (I see this as a good habit. Everyone else doesnt)

2) Open ALL doors without really consulting anyone first. (could be good or bad)

3) I am really spiteful toward kill stealers. I either refuse to revive them, or try to get them down. (Often bad, can be considered good by some)

4) Not using Monkeys when someone is down, in favor of using them when I just wanna kill a mob.

5) The one Randoms seem to hate the most: Wonder Weapon Spam. (not wasteful, just very often)

Thats just to name a few.

Mine is rage-quitting in solo. If I go down and lose a quick revive before round 20 I'm like WTF! Quit...

I got really sick of dying early on all maps in solo as well. I use a different solution than "rage Quiting." I just dont use Quick Revive at all in Solo. But its a must have in Co-Op. With Mule kick on every map now, Quick Revive is never an option in Solo for me anymore... Unless its moon, but on Moon I'll get it on round 1 and sell it on round 10 or something like that.

I don't really care about dieing before round 20 in solo, it is still easy to get my perks back and IMO round 1-20 are harder than the rounds afterwards.

I hate when I'm feeling so awesome about a game and it's going to great and then suddenly I get stucked and downed, and at the beginning of a round I can't get my perks back, so game over.

When I felt to make it high....

I do hate it also when I down at Ascension. I ALWAYS die at the left side of the stairs to PHD, next to the random box.

It is mostly easy with thunder gun, but it is a waste of ammo. Or I'm unlucky and don't have the thunder gun on round 23 YES that happpened to me :( and then there is no way to escape.

Even when the zombies are coming from both the stairs, so the chance of getting stuck is een higher.

When the max zombies have spawn it's way easier. But in the early there are slow zombies which can block my way much easier, hence why I die more times before round 20 or so.

I hate when I'm feeling so awesome about a game and it's going to great and then suddenly I get stucked and downed, and at the beginning of a round I can't get my perks back, so game over..

This! ^ I totally hate this! Dying after a spree of complete pwnage makes me feel like I suck. It seems to happen most often when I take a smoke break from zombies and when I come back, I die in some stupid way.

I thought of another "bad habit" that a know pleanty of people do. If you are really good, and playing with scrubs, doing so good that your team becomes completely dependent on you. You become the heart and soul of the game. Then, while everyone is relying on you to stay alive, ya die, and since you were the only one surviving anyway, your team begins to fall, one by one. (This really pisses me off. Reviving my team over and over during a game, and then I die and nobody even trys to save me.)

Another "BAd HAbit" I do often is when I am playing a game, I opened most of the doors, and my team just camps by the box. Considering weather or not I have a good gun, I will post up by the box and just spam it as much as they did untill it moves (even if I get a good gun) just to get my team to stop boxing it and open some doors.

Also, @ YellowCard: Ever tried doing EEs without crawlers? Its a effin Biatch, but if ya got a few good peeps watching your back its not too hard.

I make unnecessary risks for drops I don't particularly need, like insta kills, double points, carpenters (200 points. yummy), especially in the early rounds. Can't tell you how many times I've gone down on round 4, right before jug because I wanted a double points when I had more than enough points to begin with.

Oh yeah, and when I get double points, I get very greedy and make stupid risks like trying to repair windows with 20 zombies coming at me from behind me or trying to knife on double points without jug.

I wish I could replace double points with another drop. Like a bowie knife for a minute. How great would that be on round 3? It would be amazing.

1. When a Zombie scares me. I knife. For some reason when a zombie scares me by coming from behind, etc. I just react in real life by pushing down on the PS3 controller.

2. Never leaving a power-up. People just say this is bad, so I'll just put it here. But I can't STAND jut sitting there and letting it go away when we could use it.

3. Going off alone. Often, when we open all the doors, I just love to go off alone for some reason... Just at my little spot at the map, killing zombies there. Only exception is if the round is too high. Or if it's Kino/Five. But it just feels soo... Nice to be alone, but also have others in the area too. If you know what I mean.

I have a habit which most people should copy, being in the Cadet Force (wow, so extreme i know :D), playing the old CoD 1 and having a father who had been in the army at a time I always act millitarily in games, you know, always reloading after shooting, even when I've used about 3 bullets in a MG :D, always aiming, always when sniping going prone, and staying still, getting use to the breathing motion (don't hold the breath, you don't with a real gun) and after firing, moving on. Firing in single shots, even with an MG :D Sticking with teammates, even if downed in annother room, i'm the last guy and there are 100 zombies between us, and I have no ammo, perks or powerups :) and always trying to get teammates to act like me, so many times they've said to me:

"For the last time, we don't need to do millitary Staggered file marching while going to teleporter C in Der Riese!!

"We don't need to have one guy firing and when he reloads the other one fires!"

"We don't need a MG, 2 Rifle gunners and a medic in each group."

"And we definately do not need an IC and 2-IC (officer in charge and second in command)"

People on multiplayer do get confused when I yell 'contact front, Y and I will move up to enemy position in fire and move order, x gives covering fire, prepare to move' Then I am confused when they run off and i'm left sprinting into a firefight on my own :D

I wish it were like that, then CoD would be so much better.

reloading after every shot

iYES

i do that all the time after every kill or if i accidentally shot or if i miss the enemy and he goes round a corner but its not good with BAR or m60 :(

thats why i got slight of hand pro cause i cant stand slow reloading

my bad habit is trying to run trains backwards,always seems to steal my first revive on solo

its not bad to reload often

Mine is constantly reloading and occasionally going after a Power-Up that I most likely shouldn't have.

me to constantly reloading is a big habit of mine like if i have a some lmg i will reload when i have like 80 rounds left then i will get down because i will get cornered when rape training around the kino curtain or something

Mine is constantly reloading and occasionally going after a Power-Up that I most likely shouldn't have.

You just reminded me of one I used to do. I used to always reload before getting ANY power up. Just kinda got used to reloading whenever I saw the green glow.

I've made just about every mistake on Zombies at some point or another lol.

• Administrators

You just reminded me of one I used to do. I used to always reload before getting ANY power up. Just kinda got used to reloading whenever I saw the green glow.

I've made just about every mistake on Zombies at some point or another lol.

Haha I know right?!? It happens to the best of us though

My biggest one is reloading after every kill (i do it more in MP).

What I do is when I get a kill, if I don't see anyone on-screen at that very point, I reload, which sometimes screws me up in zombies, and a lot in MP.

I don't do it much in zombies cuz there is usually a lot of zombies on my screen so I don't stop to reload until it goes click.

Constantly reloading, Rage quitting after losing a quick revive on an early round (I can literally pause the game and press the quit game button in a millisecond) and the last one, when I get to a high round and I want to swap out my secondary for a wonder weapon and it takes a long time to get one, When I finally get it I'm so bored by then I just suicide.

I have two major gripes in zombies. The first is people stealing zombies from your window in the early rounds; I'll be waiting for them to come to the window so I can knife them and someone comes along and shoots them with his 500 gun off the wall. Frustrating. The second is people who have the most points in the game and they refuse to open a door. Even a 750 door. They just outright refuse. Knifing you to say 'open the door'. Imbeciles.

Now onto myself, haha! My own worst habit has to be reloading after every kill, I don't even think about doing it now, it comes naturally; got me into a few sticky situations!

I have two major gripes in zombies. The first is people stealing zombies from your window in the early rounds; I'll be waiting for them to come to the window so I can knife them and someone comes along and shoots them with his 500 gun off the wall. Frustrating. The second is people who have the most points in the game and they refuse to open a door. Even a 750 door. They just outright refuse. Knifing you to say 'open the door'. Imbeciles.

When I come across people like this, I refuse to open the doors myself until they just can't wait anymore and open it themselves.

When I come across people like this, I refuse to open the doors myself until they just can't wait anymore and open it themselves.

When someone steals a kill from me, I just try to steal MANY from them (I'm kinda bitter that way). As for doors, I cant remember a game where I didnt have to open most of em. so many online games of Ascension where I had all the landers linked and an Upgraded M1911 while my team is still wasting their points on the box. After a while, ya just stop caring. Gotta admit, playing with sucky people can enhance the experience a little. More challenging/

Mines mainly with weapons like the thundergun, i'll either keep it away in case of emergencies, and then think 'I can get through this bit' and realise too late that's when I should have used itm or if i've got it out i'll just rinse my ammo on unnecessary things and be out when I actually do need it :lol:

My other bad habit is if i can tell my last clip isn't going to be full when i've got a few clips left i'll always shoot off the excsess bullets to make sure my last ones full, even if it's between rounds.