Hello people?

Epsilon 13

Hello CODZ, I am Epsilon 13...that's all I have to say about my self, lol. I think that this forum is pretty cool and that's why I joined.

I've been reading various topics in this forum for about a few days and I find them really interesting. I find it odd how this community is nice, funny, and helpful unlike most forums. :shock:

Anyways what I found most interesting on this forum were the strategy guides for the Zombie maps. I find them really helpful, especially the ones by Superhands, Edjookayted (is that how you spell it?), ChopperNator, and many others. I'm really looking forward to the "Masters Zombies Guide." Anyone have an idea when that comes out? (I don't mean to sound...too demanding??)

The [brains] thing kind of confuses me.

That's pretty much all I have to say right now...so yeah.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be the first to welcome you! This site is awesome as you have prolly already noticed :) . Im fairly new here myself and i already feel like i belong here thanks to everyone. I think Edjookayted said he was trying to have the master guide done this month. A bunch of us pitched in to help him out so it shouldnt be too long.

As for the [brains]. Its basically reputation. If you post something helpful or just a really good post people will give you [brains] for it.

Anyways Welcome to the site and enjoy. Happy Zombie Killing :D

Welcome aboard Epsilon 13! Glad to have you apart of the CoDz family! :)

Brains is like reputation on here. The more brains, the more reputable and reliable that person is on the forum. Whenever you see a good post or someone posting something helpful, you can press the green thumbs up button on the top right of the post. Each +1 is worth 10 points. See how you have a +1 in the top right corner of your post? I thumbs uped your post, and now you have 10 brains.

If you wanna read more about it:

Zombification/Thread Rating

By the way, thanks for making the proper introduction! [brains]