NASA Moon image AS11-38-5564

MixMasterNut

• Administrators

By "this event" you mean what? You mean the making of the pyramid in the picture? If so than I agree it occurs way before Moon, before the story even. I think the Illuminati = Vril-ya. VRIL Energy = 115. It's all connected

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

By "this event" you mean what? You mean the making of the pyramid in the picture?

:facepalm:

Ya know, the whole Shangri la pyramid temple teleporting to the Moon thing. That event.

ref.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=15764

Ok dude enough with the /facepalm's please, I apologize I don't always understand exactly what your saying.

Anyways, the teleportation. Got it. I think that the Teleportation happens while they are in Area 51. The gang leaves Shangri-La so the Vril-ya teleport to the Moon for whatever reason. Just my theory.

I think that the Teleportation happens while they are in Area 51. The gang leaves Shangri-La so the Vril-ya teleport to the Moon for whatever reason. Just my theory.

I used to have a really cool theory about how this happens after our Moon adventures, and the loading screens depict the story lead-in for the next zombie storyline. (i am richtofen knows about this one)

But after finding these pictures, that in a way say, the pyramid is already there. I've now changed my tune, and am leaning on your theory being the more likely of the two.

I had an idea recently that you could be completely right in your story theory. And thought maybe Area 51 was something added into the game after Treyarch had already illustrated the two loading screens. Like Treyarch already had it mapped out that the crew would teleport from Shangri la to the Moon, and then late in development decided it would be cool to throw Area 51 in the mix as well.

So that would explain how the pyramid lands on the Moon, yet we start in Area 51.

i am not 100% sure what you are saying in your above post so i am sorry if this sounds a bit out of place.

i dont know if i would say area 51 was added late development because in one of the first trailers for moon we saw a behind the scenes video and in said video we saw one of the Treyarch developers working on what looks like area 51. while it is possible that you are right about the late development i do believe that 51 came up around the same time as they deiced to change the last map from Paris to moon. Treyarch may of kicked around the idea of a "real" area 51 map before they decided to make moon and just make area 51 into no mans land.

keep in mind there had to be some type of "stop" in between Shangri La and moon in order for are heros to even get to moon. what i mean is if area 51 was never made there would still need to be some type of explanation to how to crew got to moon. area 51 is that "stop" area 51 is that "explanation" area 51 is the key to the gates that block point A Shangri La and point B moon. Treyarch could not just poof us onto the moon so they made area 51. it is possible that you are right and area 51 was tossed in at the last second but even if that was the case we would still need a "area 51" for say because we still need a way from Shangri La to moon.

• Administrators

Haha if only we could apply this to the Kino :arrow: Ascension mysteries lol. But yeah, I think that the Vril-ya/Illuminati were aware that Ed was heading to the Moon so they just went there first. No need to go to Area 51 with them. Can't be sure how they got from S-L to Area 51 though. That's a mystery too.

I don't mean to be a party pooper but isn't the theory that the moon was all(or mostly) part of the earth kinda accepted like the big bang theory? Im tsaying that its kinda widely accepted, but of course theres nay sayers to both. But then again i also heard that the moon is basicly an alien starship disguised from asteroids from the asteroid belts. Check out bob lazars ufo and element 115 youtube video might kinda put the whole "aliens" in perspective to zombies but please note these are wild ideas im throwing out

The generally accepted theory is that it's an asteroid which was pulled in by the gravitational pull of the Earth. All I can say is that I've never heard either or your two theories. And that video has been on this site for a while :D

actually the accepted theory is that a planet collided with earth before the crust even completely cooled, and the result was a larger earth, and a huge orbiting belt of rocks which due to gravity eventually stuck together to form the moon.

I don't mean to be a party pooper but isn't the theory that the moon was all(or mostly) part of the earth kinda accepted like the big bang theory? Im tsaying that its kinda widely accepted, but of course theres nay sayers to both. But then again i also heard that the moon is basicly an alien starship disguised from asteroids from the asteroid belts. Check out bob lazars ufo and element 115 youtube video might kinda put the whole "aliens" in perspective to zombies but please note these are wild ideas im throwing out

The generally accepted theory is that it's an asteroid which was pulled in by the gravitational pull of the Earth. All I can say is that I've never heard either or your two theories. And that video has been on this site for a while :D

actually the accepted theory is that a planet collided with earth before the crust even completely cooled, and the result was a larger earth, and a huge orbiting belt of rocks which due to gravity eventually stuck together to form the moon.

Don''t forget the fact that this is backed up by the tilt of the Earth's axis and the concentration of the asteroid belt and the simmilar element concentrations found in the Moon as well.

And as you said, the more recent and accepted theory is that the object which the moon originates from was annother planet which had an orbit too close to the Earth, and collided, which due to the angle caused Earth to be 'reeled backwards' to 66 oC axis and the planet was obliterated which is a more likely story than an asteroid, but remember the results are the same either way!

Good post. [brains]

Thanks Shoreyo. I agree with you that Treyarch likes to take ideas from pop culture and pop conspiracy theories. But some of this stuff is based on real history too. For example, Die Glocke ("the Bell") was a reverse engineer of the ancient Indian Vimana.

aOl_bU7L044

I've been studying Nazi history, and mythology a lot lately. It's so facinating! It's become the source of all my theories lately. History truely is written by the victor. Props to Treyarch for giving us the cookie crumbs to uncover all this alternative history I gaurantee you won't find in your school text books.

Most theories and pop culture come from history! :D And its good to find someone using history for once! You get so many people claiming things by searching the find on wikipedia, but by studying the history of the time you can find so much more, that's what I did for GKnova and I got thanked for it, so I must of done something right. :mrgreen:

Good posts!

Thank you Shoreyo.

The genre of this story is Nazi Sci-Fi. So you have to look at this story from the perspective of a Nazi during WW2.

I think one of the biggest hurdles the majority of current zombie theorists right now are struggling with, is trying to make sense of the zombie storyline while having little to no understanding of Nazi history and Nazi mythology beyond what we were taught in school.

Remember folk, history is truely written by the victor. The US and UK institutions are in no way, shape, or form, an exception to this rule. Your history books only tell one side of the story. The one that is favorable to your government and people.

I will not excuse the holocaust or the evil that was inflicted upon the world by Hitler and the Nazi regime. But lets be completely honestly here... if you take a serious look at Nazi history and mythology, there is a lot of really cool ideas and beliefs the Nazi's subscribed to that are currently being erased from history. The Nazi's were very open minded to the beliefs and religions of past civilizations, from all over the world. Their acceptance that magic, science, and religion are all part of the same coin, makes for some awesome revelations.

The events we call Mythologies, and Legends today. Just remember those things are considered actual History and Religion to someone else.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

-Mix

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is all awesome, but I don't really trust this site... Here's why:

This is the actual image: http://history.nasa.gov/ap11fj/photos/38-o.htm

Also here: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/frame/?AS11-38-5564

Now you can't just go and say they doctored the pyramid out....

Nice work anyhoo :P

edit: Sorry had to remove your image, it was streaching the width of this page into the aether :P - Shoreyo

Great find Nemesis_96! And I know what you're saying. But let's get one thing straight... NASA has doctored up a ton of images of the Moon's surface.

So it's not out of the question for them to do it to this image too. Keep in mind both websites you linked have been recently updated. But in the end, I dont know who to believe. The idea of pyramids structures being on the Moon is a lot of fun for me to think about though.

In the end, I'm not trying to convince anyone whether they are real or not. I'm just exposing that there are conspiracy theories of this stuff out there, and I think it fits in with the blackops zombie storyline.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Not sure why I never noticed this before, but here's something BlindBusDrivr pointed out to me today...

If you look on the Map Selection screen for Moon, there appears to be a pyramid

Black%20Ops%20%20Screen%20Shot%2011_4_15

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%206.49.2

This looks like it may be the same or similar as the Daedalus Ziggurat found on NASA Moon image AS11-38-5564

lunarzigguratoriginalfromcodzforum.jpg

Still finding stuff in old maps

- Mix