NASA Moon image AS11-38-5564

MixMasterNut

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be a party pooper but isn't the theory that the moon was all(or mostly) part of the earth kinda accepted like the big bang theory? Im tsaying that its kinda widely accepted, but of course theres nay sayers to both. But then again i also heard that the moon is basicly an alien starship disguised from asteroids from the asteroid belts. Check out bob lazars ufo and element 115 youtube video might kinda put the whole "aliens" in perspective to zombies but please note these are wild ideas im throwing out

• Administrators

I don't mean to be a party pooper but isn't the theory that the moon was all(or mostly) part of the earth kinda accepted like the big bang theory? Im tsaying that its kinda widely accepted, but of course theres nay sayers to both. But then again i also heard that the moon is basicly an alien starship disguised from asteroids from the asteroid belts. Check out bob lazars ufo and element 115 youtube video might kinda put the whole "aliens" in perspective to zombies but please note these are wild ideas im throwing out

The generally accepted theory is that it's an asteroid which was pulled in by the gravitational pull of the Earth. All I can say is that I've never heard either or your two theories. And that video has been on this site for a while :D

Had no idea about the video. This made me curious so i just youtubed a bunch of stuff and just came across it when looking at crap. Yeah those theories were told to me by my space science teacher back in my highschool days but yeah i think the theory you pointed out is a good one.

• Administrators

Had no idea about the video. This made me curious so i just youtubed a bunch of stuff and just came across it when looking at crap. Yeah those theories were told to me by my space science teacher back in my highschool days but yeah i think the theory you pointed out was a good one.

Hmm interesting, but yeah idk, the picture is interesting no matter where the moon came from :P

I don't have any idea what you are talking about. Please link me some info, and I'll be happy to check it out.

The generally accepted theory is that it's an asteroid which was pulled in by the gravitational pull of the Earth. All I can say is that I've never heard either or your two theories. And that video has been on this site for a while :D

Gonna be an astronomy prick/nerd here, but actually the accepted theory is that, way back in the early days of the solar system, a planet collided with Earth and the remaining bits of the planet formed the moon.

You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_impact_hypothesis

Gonna be an astronomy prick/nerd here, but actually the accepted theory is that, way back in the early days of the solar system, a planet collided with Earth and the remaining bits of the planet formed the moon.

You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_impact_hypothesis

That was my understanding of it as well.

Either way though, that's still pretty crazy stuff.

Really? Hmm, interesting... I was wrong I apologize :oops:

Technically, no one's really wrong on it. Seeing as no people were alive at that point to see what actually went down, nobody can say for sure what happened exactly. Hence why these things are all theories and hypothesis.

So no apologies needed Tac!

Really? Hmm, interesting... I was wrong I apologize :oops:

Nah you don't need to apologize! Im taking an astronomy class, and we're going over this stuff right now actually, so I guess I should know about this stuff! It's not exactly common knowledge though Haha :)

Like stonedshooter said though, no one really knows for sure. There is evidence for all kinds of theories.

How the moon was formed is not what is important right now.

The point of the thread is to show there is a freakin pyramid on the Moon! And I wanted to show off the likely inspiration for this segment of the moon loading screen.

Whether the photo is fabricated or real, doesn't matter. What matters is that there are conspiracy theories about this pyramid including if NASA is covering up photos, and secret alien moon bases. That's the stuff CODZ is all about!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

While we might be able to study it, we still don't know, especially since no one was there. We might "learn" that the asteroids took out the dinosaurs, but from my knowledge of scientific history, we cannot prove it. Officers can prove the murders due to witnesses and the technology of our time, which is hard to study the events of Earth before we were even here. It's all pure theory.

• Administrators

I think the image is fake and I'm not sure whether Treyarch has even seen it, so other than the fact that there is the picture itself, I no longer see its relevance to the story or any research we are conducting.

:facepalm:

It doesn't matter if it's fake or not. What matters is that there are actual conspiracy theories about pyramids on the Moon.

The pictures I posted in my OP are of the one I found that I think best matches the one on the Moon's loading screen. But there is a ton of different photos out there of pyramid structures on the Moon.

I don't think you are giving Treyarch enough credit here. Popular Illuminati and Alien conspiracy theories are totally legit resources for them to draw inspiration from.

• Administrators

No no, I get the significance of a Pyramid on the Moon, and how that's super-duper-coolio and stuff. I just meant, other than the fact that there is a Pyramid on the Moon, is there anything else we can conclude from this that would alter our story.

I'm not so sure if it alters the story any. Rather, it fits right into the story.

I've been theorizing about the story on the Shangri la and Moon loading screens. One of my first questions is, "When does this event happen?". Does it happen before or after our crew's adventures on the Moon? I'm starting to lean on the idea of event have already happened, rather than something we are waiting for in the near future. These "real" photos are my reason for that. Because according to real-world conspiracy theories, the pyramids are already there, and the Illuminati has been covering up their existance from us the whole time.