What's your favorite W@W wall weapon?

DEFCON 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have 2.

The Sawed off double barrel shotgun. On verruckt its a 2 shot kill at round 20, it's so reliable when you have Speed cola.

Ye old M1a1 carbine. Why?

PaP it on der reise and tell me that it isn't one of the best wall weapons. I dare you. Have that with double tap, and those freakbags are done.

Definately the Thompson, on all the classic maps aaprt from SNN I grab it as soon as I see it and keep it for the rest of the game. Great for point-building and killing early on, and just great for point-building later to make points for traps.

Also love the upgraded Trench Gun (Gut Shot), always in my arsenal when playing Der Riese.

• 1 month later...

Favorite Wall GUN:

I like the FG42, because of Ammo Count, Control, and its nice placement.

Gewehr is a close second. It has the Upgraded Carbine's power, butmore ammo and you dont have to shoot it automatic, and with Double Tap, it doesnt "jam" at all.

Favorite Wall WEAPON:

Bouncing Betty!!! (Kicks the BLack Ops Claymores' ass!)

Thompson and trenchgun.

In Nacht you don't need to build up points,, and the trenchgun is just pure stopping power.

The Thompson is my favorite in other maps ( a great gun in Nacht too; it's usually my backup.)

It had great stopping power, good ammo capacity, good range, and Is just great at training.

Overall, both are my favorites for NDU, and just the Thompson the others.

The gewher is a good gun, too, but starts to wear out after round 5.

• 3 weeks later...