GRFXP

AlphaSnake

Free T-shirts have arrived from GRFXP.

XyB-lm35zvM

GRFXP Store Link.

The two wunderweapon T-shirts will be used in a future CoDz competition.

The Zombie Train one belongs to SGC Barbarian.

I also ordered a Zombie Train one for myself, I must say they look the part. Very professional done.

I would highly recommend getting one of these from GRFXP, you will not be disappointed with them.

He also included a free strip of Perk Icon stickers which are also fantastic.

Customs also snatched the package & held it to ransom, which GRFXP graciously took care of, which makes him awesome in my book.

Thank you GRFXP on behave of everyone at CoDz.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless profits go to CoDz, then he is not an affiliate.

Wow, thats a bit excessive considering this guy is spending money just like I did with the Perks...

Does Kontrol Freek give you all their profits Carbon?

Ask GRFXP for a discount for our members, does that not sound fair.

Regards Alpha

Why should some kid get rich by peddling shirts on my site? I have to pay 90 bucks a month to keep this site up. It is not excessive at all. Plus KF is a sponsor, they give me free products. Bottom line is if he wants to be an affiliate and sell shirts here, $$$ has to go towards the site, otherwise he can take his shirts elsewhere.

Here's an idea fellas, Alpha does a fantastic job with his CoDZ homemaid products, this GRFXP dude is accepting ideas for Zombie apparel, and Carbon is gratefully accepting donations to make crucial upgrades to maintain and better the site, no?

Work together. First, figure out a way to get more money flowing in towards the site. My suggestion would be start rewarding donors WITH some of these shirts, keychains and stickers, depending on the amount they donate. (ex: $10.00 = keychains, etc.) There's TONS of people here that I know would be willing to help out, but even more willing if the word actually gets out there by putting something on the home page, or make an announcement forum or something towards donations.

Another idea is, set a goal. Start a drawing or a tourney for free prizes once CoDz has accumulated "X" amount of donations to the site. It helps the site out greatly, as well as inspiring people to be more active and participate in these donations. That also gives more props to Alpha and GRFXP by promoting their stuff. Not to mention, others might start hoping aboard some of these projects with their own ideas. I know I do.

Thing is, you gotta start somewhere to actually start making money, Carbon or others will do it themselves. I could too, easily I have many shirt ideas I'm working on that have many zombies fans I've told practically begging for them.

That is fine Alpha, Covert can have CoDz when I move on to other things.

What so your leaving codz? But its your creation. Even if there is more zombies, will you still not stick around?

Also who will pay for it? I know that CovertGunman is in university or something so he couldnt pay.

I can't claim to know much about how these things work, but I'd imagine that this dude is selling the shirts for more than it costs to make them for a bit of profit right? what if he gets to advertise on the site in exchange for giving a percentage of any profits he gets through sales on here back to you carbon?

Obviously I don't know how much he makes on each shirt so it may not really be enough to be worth getting a percentage of, but wouldn't it at least be worth talking to this guy to see if the two of you can work something out?

it might not turn out that you get enough to be happy with so you don't go ahead with it, but wouldn't it be worth having a talk with the actual guy to see what could be worked out, if it can go towards maintaining site costs and whatnot?

just a suggestion anyhoo :)

I can't claim to know much about how these things work, but I'd imagine that this dude is selling the shirts for more than it costs to make them for a bit of profit right? what if he gets to advertise on the site in exchange for giving a percentage of any profits he gets through sales on here back to you carbon?

Obviously I don't know how much he makes on each shirt so it may not really be enough to be worth getting a percentage of, but wouldn't it at least be worth talking to this guy to see if the two of you can work something out?

it might not turn out that you get enough to be happy with so you don't go ahead with it, but wouldn't it be worth having a talk with the actual guy to see what could be worked out, if it can go towards maintaining site costs and whatnot?

just a suggestion anyhoo :)

No.

Yeah, GRFXP Gave me this stuff

Also, CoDz is a community site, I think the community overall built this site, and I think that someone who is no longer directly active on the site should not be overturning good decisions made by the other Admins.

Then again... No.

btw, wth happened to my avatar? somebody delete it......?? idk were i have it on my comp and i thought it looked pretty awesome D:

Like I said, CoDz and this GRFXP could always collaborate for a contest or giveaway type deal. That's what this other gaming forum I go to does.

Infact, there doing a PC game giveaway come Christmas. And one thing they do is have a "premium membership" for 10 bucks for 10 years. Now multiply that by about 500 active members. Those who apply, get new forum themes to choose from, can join clubs, groups and get top spots in future giveaways, plus all the money donates into the forums so we can keep doing stuff like this.

I'm surprised Carbon hasn't taken full advantage of this, yet alone ignorantly pushed them away AND his Co-admin who's done TONS for the forums because he disagrees and feels like this kid shouldn't be making a profit of HIS forums... Ironically, this is a community forum. Sh*t like this should have like a special forum for ideas to help improve the forum, and very VERY little effort has been publicly made. Except for basically posting a thread that says "GIVE MEH UR MONEZ PLZ!!" - Signed, Carbon.

I mean, had I had the time to do anything to help with the forums, I would. If I had the money to do some of these projects to promote CoDz and bring in a profit to better the forums, I would. So hell, this might mean nothing to a lot of people. But watching two administrators publicly squabble like a couple 5 year olds is absoultely pathetic and isn't going anywhere...

Like I said, CoDz and this GRFXP could always collaborate for a contest or giveaway type deal. That's what this other gaming forum I go to does.

Infact, there doing a PC game giveaway come Christmas. And one thing they do is have a "premium membership" for 10 bucks for 10 years. Now multiply that by about 500 active members. Those who apply, get new forum themes to choose from, can join clubs, groups and get top spots in future giveaways, plus all the money donates into the forums so we can keep doing stuff like this.

I'm surprised Carbon hasn't taken full advantage of this, yet alone ignorantly pushed them away AND his Co-admin who's done TONS for the forums because he disagrees and feels like this kid shouldn't be making a profit of HIS forums... Ironically, this is a community forum. Sh*t like this should have like a special forum for ideas to help improve the forum, and very VERY little effort has been publicly made. Except for basically posting a thread that says "GIVE MEH UR MONEZ PLZ!!" - Signed, Carbon.

I mean, had I had the time to do anything to help with the forums, I would. If I had the money to do some of these projects to promote CoDz and bring in a profit to better the forums, I would. So hell, this might mean nothing to a lot of people. But watching two administrators publicly squabble like a couple 5 year olds is absoultely pathetic and isn't going anywhere...

It's carbon's site. He is the one that puts the money into it. He should do whatever the hell he wants with it.

It's carbon's site. He is the one that puts the money into it. He should do whatever the hell he wants with it.

Yeah, him, along with all these donors (these are just those that are only in the donor group, not including members in higher ranks)

play2often

Gross1985

DancingZombie

mohawklogan

Whenwherewhy?

thezombiekiller

Ruelis

Vince McMoney

XxCrazzyxX

ninezerowill

skinny jay