Has this already been looked into?

BlindBusDrivr

Hey guys I'm back, at least for a little.

Um, Well, I have a question that's probably going to sound stupid.

Is Maxis in the computer?

Because I was doing the EE and the guy was doing that part with the computer and the rod, and Richtofen said "Maxis, how did you get into the computer?" and he's talking to him. Either they're on Skype, or something weird is going on. Then Maxis helps them launch the rockets.

And if he is, how did he get there?

Just some thinking outloud

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was under the assumption it was probably just recordings that maxis had put into the security system at griffin station.

Well I thought that too, until I noticed when Richtofen says, "Your daughter is the source of this madness, not I." and Maxis, "But Edward, she is just a little girl, she does not know what she is doing!" So he directly responded to him, so it's either on hell of a recording or he really is in there. Or Skype works on the moon.

It's Skype. Maxis is just on another part of Griffin Station. I wonder what there usernames are?

Naaah, but all seriousness, I think he's in the computer but I'm not sure how. Spirit maybe? We won't know. But I think it's a recording that plays after they switch souls, however I'm not sure whether laugh after you do blow up earth is a recording or he's actually there. He says you can free him if you do this so...maybe we freed him as well?

i think he hacked in to the terminal because he realize that what is doing Richtofen!he must be somewhere else where he has another terminal and he saw what is doing Richtofen!Maxis is still alive this is what oi think!!!

i didnt understand that but could it be maxis has done something or.... maybe maxis is in DEMPSEY dempsey knows whats has anyone ever thougt about that?or is that impossible cause im a noob for the storyline

Personally, I think that, much like Gersch, Maxis is actually in the V-Device. When Richtofen transfers his brain it is actually the soul of Maxis going in to the computer in which he then deletes Maxis from the device and loads himself. However, he needs the pyramid's power to do so, so he places the device in the pyramid to transfer himself into the device, then into pyramid. Then, the act of Richtofen going into the pyramid kicks Sam's soul out then into the device. How she goes into his body, however, is beyond me.