Dempsey has a son?? and MULE KICK IN EVERY MAP IS DUMB!

CLAYMORE

go to this video and listen to Tank's quote at 18:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRZvoWTjvPs

He's gonna buy that gun (m-16) for his 5 year old son? Sounds like Tank was getting busy back in the 30's. Tell me what you think.

i think mule kick is in moon for a good purpose, and that purpose is, its kind of, in some ways, difficult, i see why its in shangri la and verruckt, but really Ascension, kino, five, etc..?

i think its useless

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Mule Kick in every map dumb? It's not like changes the maps prior to Moon much, hell it only gives you a third weapon slot! If anything, it'll probably just change what perks people will buy first in the old maps and it will be interesting to see how much differently you can use Mule Kick to your advantage.

If you don't really like mule kick and find it dumb, don't buy it then and keep going your normal zombie killing?

Moon is not that entirely difficult, so depending on the person running it, it varies if mule kick is important or not. If you're a guy that likes old style 2 gun and four power ups like the good old days then go ahead.

I don't even get it at times just to make the map more challenging as it does get too easy.

Dempseys child is very intresting in the story, due to him blowing up a good part of the earth and all, perhaps he has some self regret doing it...possibly killing his child and all. And Mule Kick adds a nice little twist to all the maps, although its your opinion if you dont like it. I however think adding it in Nacht Der Untoten is a bad idea. That map is fine just the way it is.

Definately like that they added it to all the maps. Except Nacht that is, that should've been left untouched. And I mean if someone doesn't like it, then they just don't have to buy the perk. It's really not that big of a deal IMO. It'll have me playing the old maps again, that's for sure.

I know Double Tap's gonna be getting a whole lot less lovin' from now on. :lol:

I say its about damn time 3arch made some significant modifications to the maps. They should do DLC to expand certain maps, give me some under ground tunnels to get lost in on natch, stuff like that a small addition but they'd be great no less. Just like spreading the mule kick love.

Well considering that, in real-life, Der Riese was recognised as an underground mining project, Treyarch should add in some underground tunnels for this map. Maybe convert one of the barricades into a door that could lead to an underground portion of the map, like the one at the bottom of the stairs in the starting room or the one that leads underground by teleporter C!! Would be cool!

As for the topic...

I'm not sure if this Dempsey quote is new as I could swear I've heard him say it on the older maps. That doesn't change the fact it's still interesting. Did Treyarch add it in for any relevance or was it just a joke?

Mule kick is awesome. All I see on the internet is people bitching about how much they want shit added into the maps, then when something is added, everybody is moaning still.

If you don't like it, don't get it, simple. I personally love mule kick in all the maps - i mean come on, 3 guns!!!!