The Verruckt Marines Sent to Rescue Dempsey

AlphaSnake

These are the marines sent to Verruckt to rescue Dempsey after he was captured.

AD4Yg0yjS4I

(A man can be heard sobbing)

(Zombies can be heard Groaning)

Marine 1: "HERE THEY COME"

Marine 2: "THEIR EVERYWHERE"

Marine 3: "Arh, shit"

(The horde is closing in)

Marine 4: "We need to get these doors open"

Marine 3: "DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Marine 1: "Hang in there! We're workin at gettin the power on"

Marine 3: "Hurry it up, ok?"

Marine 2: "THEIR EVERYWHERE"

Marine 4: "These fuckers are everywhere"

Marine 1: "Get out of my face!"

Marine 3: "GO AWAY"

Marine 4: "I GOT YOU, NOW GO!"

Marine 2: "Keep moving!"

Marine 3: "Their coming through the walls!"

Marine 4: "GRENADE GOING IN"

Marine 3: "There are too many of of them"

Marine 4: "GET EM, KEEP MOVING!"

Marine 3: "FUCK"

(Sound of an explosion, followed by doors opening)

Marine 1: "Hit it"

(Sound of the power being activated)

(Electrical fences activate & the zombies are electrocuted)

Marine 1: "Freakin zombies"

Marine 2: "It's over"

Marine 1: "No, it ain't over! This is just the beginning!"

(Fade to black)

Enjoy.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.

Dempsey was part of the first rescue team to find Peter & Harvey.

He was caught by living German Nazis & taken to Der Riese, then on to Call of the Dead the Siberian Group935 station, where Richtofen performed his experiments. Before you say no to that, think why would the Radios be there? How does Richtofen know about the Golden rod? How does he know about the shield sytem that is the same as the one in Der Riese? The only answer is that Call of the Dead is a Siberian Group935 station where Dr. Maxis, Dr Richtofen, Dr Mckay & Dr. Yena worked. Proven by the Radios in Call of the dead of course.

Okay so Dempsey was caught by the Nazis, what now? They sent these guys to rescue the rescue party, get it?

There were two rescue attempts.

The marines look nothing like, sound nothing like Dempsey or any other character for that matter, they are unique. The fact they are in Nacht then Verruckt is proof they made it out of Nacht, just like our crew makes it out everytime. But these Marine's luck ran out in Verruckt where they died fighting for their lives.

This is also backed by files in the terminal... Mainly the V. Bush & Oppy Emails about the Veruckt Limericks. ;)

If I'm wrong, then please by all means correct me, but this is how it all went down in my mind.

I'm currently rewriting the Grand thread from scratch, I won't be posting it on the forum.

The reason being I'm already upto 118 pages on a word file. So it will be hard to put it in post form.

This will be part of that rewrite, I've just made it to the final radio in Der Riese.

So we shall see how this turns out.

Regards Alpha.

That makes sense then I suppose. Although, I think now with the CotD station, that could have been a secret site, kind of like the moon was. He was learning about vril in secret wasn't he? I really can't answer why the radios are there, so you do have a point. As for the marines, they didn't have a model for Dempsey yet, nor the voice, so we can't really tell. My one piece of evidence for Dempsey is the marine with the deepest voice, he says something about a boom stick. I think Nikolai makes a reference to that in Moon. Who knows though? I really wish someone asked the devs at CODXP if Dempsey was one of the marines... that would be nice.

Honestly, after read the material & watch the Nacht & Verruckt trailer a million times.

I can say that the Marines are unique character, they have personality.

The deep voiced one you speak of with the round helmet, I thought Dempsey, but it just won't work having him part of that crew, the best option s Dempsey was apart of the first team.

When this new project I'm working on hits, your will understand completely if you read it.

It is absolutly everything I've got on Zombies, I do mean ALL of it.

The only way I can get the whole lot out in one go is in Book format. No shit...

To quote the Joker "I'm a man of my word" this will be done.

Regards Alpha.

• 6 months later...

Right.

Dempsey was part of the first rescue team to find Peter & Harvey.

He was caught by living German Nazis & taken to Der Riese, then on to Call of the Dead the Siberian Group935 station, where Richtofen performed his experiments. Before you say no to that, think why would the Radios be there? How does Richtofen know about the Golden rod? How does he know about the shield sytem that is the same as the one in Der Riese? The only answer is that Call of the Dead is a Siberian Group935 station where Dr. Maxis, Dr Richtofen, Dr Mckay & Dr. Yena worked. Proven by the Radios in Call of the dead of course.

Okay so Dempsey was caught by the Nazis, what now? They sent these guys to rescue the rescue party, get it?

There were two rescue attempts.

The marines look nothing like, sound nothing like Dempsey or any other character for that matter, they are unique. The fact they are in Nacht then Verruckt is proof they made it out of Nacht, just like our crew makes it out everytime. But these Marine's luck ran out in Verruckt where they died fighting for their lives.

This is also backed by files in the terminal... Mainly the V. Bush & Oppy Emails about the Veruckt Limericks. ;)

If I'm wrong, then please by all means correct me, but this is how it all went down in my mind.

I'm currently rewriting the Grand thread from scratch, I won't be posting it on the forum.

The reason being I'm already upto 118 pages on a word file. So it will be hard to put it in post form.

This will be part of that rewrite, I've just made it to the final radio in Der Riese.

So we shall see how this turns out.

Regards Alpha.

true but you have to remember. treyarch never originally planned on even having verruckt, or any other map for that matter. so of couurse, they probably didnt plan on having any official charatcer voices/design at the time. that being said, one of them could be dempsery, because this was before an "official" character design