~~~~~ Most awesome tips and tricks ever - a must see! ~~~~~~

Tom852

Hey there. I thought the old title didn't bring in enough clicks on this topic.

I got the idea to gather up some "nice to knows". Stuff that helps you a lot to increase your game, but that is not so popular.

I started up here. The question is, what tricks do you know, so we can make this collection bigger and bigger!

Videos: 31

Average video duration: 1min14s

Max video length: 2m28s

Information per time: Above measurable limits.

Why you need to see this:

This contains extremely versatile information and is imho as important than a full strategy or something, so watch this please! Unlike another strategy guide, you don't have to spend more than an hour on dry information. Every minute, the topic changes here. This makes this kind of guide extremely fluid and versatile, it's a joy to watch it.

These tips and tricks focus on stuff that is extremely helpful, but will never be mentioned in any strategy guide, because the tips might be too specific and would make other guides way too long. But that doesn't mean, that this stuff here is less important. Each information sums up, and in the end, you can avoid 1 out of 20 downs, or you revive your teammates more often, and so on.

Videos:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here to see all quick tips on Youtube

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topics:

[*:32u9chm3]How to correctly kill space monkeys with clays
    [*:32u9chm3]How to avoid zombie respawners while travelling far distances.
    [*:32u9chm3]How to kill the thief with clays
    [*:32u9chm3]Control the drops you make with the JGB in Shangri La
    [*:32u9chm3]How to locate Jug in Shangri without opening a door
    [*:32u9chm3]How to get Bowie with air on Moon without destroying windows
    [*:32u9chm3]How to knife faster as you are usually able to
    [*:32u9chm3]Have light guns out while knifing
    [*:32u9chm3]When to abort the reload sequence by sprinting or similar (switch gun, knife) and still end up reloaded
    [*:32u9chm3]How to shoot while reviving
    [*:32u9chm3]Mustang&Sally without PHD - got 3 hits, can I still give a shot on my feet?
    [*:32u9chm3]How to throw QED and Gersh easily without missing for the Easter Egg on Moon
    [*:32u9chm3]How to catch the spawners that come out of the ground quicker
    [*:32u9chm3]How to throw frag grenades in the Receiving Bay on Moon without air without destroying the windows.
    [*:32u9chm3]Some Astro tip - Do not kill him unless necessary
    [*:32u9chm3]Use gershes for teleportation
    [*:32u9chm3]How to avoid getting hit by a zombie
    [*:32u9chm3]Use the Boss Traps in Shangri La
    [*:32u9chm3]Accelerate the first spawn in Round 1 in COTD
    [*:32u9chm3]Get Ammos from George
    [*:32u9chm3]Spin the Death machine up
    [*:32u9chm3]How to avoid George's stunning
    [*:32u9chm3]How to make awesome, lethal use of the Krauss Refibrillator in 13+
    [*:32u9chm3]Landers cannot be used as traps
    [*:32u9chm3]Gain 1-2 seconds and see quickly if it will be Jug or Speed in NML
    [*:32u9chm3]Overview of all time and state indicators
    [*:32u9chm3]Do not make crawlers out of armless
    [*:32u9chm3]Point optimizing and headless zombies
    [*:32u9chm3]Escape the Pap Room in FIVE without trouble, without shooting [will be redone]
    [*:32u9chm3]Don't rage after a Nuke
    [*:32u9chm3]Avoid getting zombie hits by shooting the zombie

To access the newest ones, you might refer to my 'uploaded videos' and see the newest ones. The video name of all quick tips starts with "Zombie Quicktip"

Warning: Some stuff might be considered within the boundary towards glitches!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Don't try and make a crawler out of a zombie missing an arm, they can't crawl and will die.

2 - A headless zombie can hurt you. If you leave a headless zombie to die you will get 100 points. If you stab it you get 130 points. If you shoot it you get 50 or 60 points.

3 - I'm sure I've seen this posted on here before but....whilst reviving someone you can shoot the zombies by pressing triangle as you are reviving them.

1 - Don't try and make a crawler out of a zombie missing an arm, they can't crawl and will die.

2 - A headless zombie can hurt you. If you leave a headless zombie to die you will get 100 points. If you stab it you get 130 points. If you shoot it you get 50 or 60 points.

3 - I'm sure I've seen this posted on here before but....whilst reviving someone you can shoot the zombies by pressing triangle as you are reviving them.

Thanks for that, i did some videos for these, hope you are not mad!

I’ve been following your post for a month or so and have picked up a ton of excellent information and enjoyed the method you have structured your site.

Thanks ;)

Thanks for that, i did some videos for these, hope you are not mad!

Not at all mate, I like the stuff I've seen of yours. Have some brains for some good tips :)

• 4 months later...

Another way to escape the ''astronaut's'' grap is, as soon as he grabs you, turn around and dolphin dive the opposite direction.

EDIT: I also forgot to add, you could, ''spawn trap'' the hellhounds on NML. As soon as the hellhound spawns, knife it and it will die.

• 4 weeks later...

Another way to escape the ''astronaut's'' grap is, as soon as he grabs you, turn around and dolphin dive the opposite direction.

EDIT: I also forgot to add, you could, ''spawn trap'' the hellhounds. As soon as the hellhound spawns, knife it and it will die, I believe this works on any round. It is also a use full tip for NML.

Thanks for these ideas. I didn't get the first one working reliable unfortunately, but I still go on trying. And I have lil' problem with the second, that is that you must abort your train for 1-2 seconds, which can then be lethal for you. When I once catch a good record on it, I'll upload it anyway.

MASSIVE UPDATE

mRL1S1p92Bg

URUDI7RjO5M

8Twz86wkq_I

haZ2ONnMBlA

QqAx88sqxPY

CGvEPIpuvpA

3GErML_rg7s

I dont have a video, but sometimes after someone gets a nuke you can still get points for bullets hitting them until their head explodes. Or at least I am pretty sure I have noticed that. I usually do.

Yeah true, you also can still get damage sometimes. It's bit weird, but I just covered the normal and general rule there.

Interesting stuff, never knew you could knife faster by holding down the button. Does it stab quicker?

No, but the dealy between 2 knifes gets reduced.

• 1 month later...

Always loved the quick tips and looping guide. You have no idea how much I improved from my noob days. Although I am still a noob. Your guides are quick, easy, informative, and most importantly anyone can gain from them.

I officially appointed myself as the president of your fan club.

Anyway keep up the good work, hopefully more love posts like mine will flood to show how much the noob community appreciate your presence.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot crazy.

I was thinking about more tips, but it's hard to find ideas. The only one I could think of was: Would you be interested in a vid, that you can/should/should not jump over the spike traps in Shangri, so that your team mates (zombies) are (not) blocked?