Quantum Entanglement Device: Discussion & All Known Effects

Fu453

Hey guys, Fu453 back again, and now I'm here to list all known effects that I know of the Quantum Entanglement Device. But first: what the hell is this so called Quantum Entanglement Device?

The Quantum Entanglement Device (QED for short) is a Tactical Grenade you can get from the box.

Straight from Treyarch's description: it can bless (or curse!) the player. What we've found out so far is that when it is thrown, a number of things may happen.

Here we go...

Everything is categorized by color. Blue is the type of effect. Green or Red colorize if the effect is whether good or bad, respectively.

-Spawns a turret of a random weapon that will turn 360 degrees, shooting throughout, then disappear. Weapons seen so far are

-Ray Gun

-M72 LAW

-China Lake

-SPAS-12

-Python

Spawns a random type of explosion/other Tactical Grenade effect. Explosions/Effects seen so far are

-Explosion identical to that of a killed Astronaut Zombie

-Frag Explosion

-Several medium sized explosions with Punji Stakes flying out of the center

-Gersch Device effect

-Explosion similar to a rocket from the Scavenger

Spawns a power-up

-Random weapon (and randomly Pack-a-Punched)

-Points (may give all players points or will deduct their points to 0

-Perk Bottle

-Gersch Device that other players may pick up to replace their Tactical Grenade slot with Gersch Devices/refill the player's Gersch Devices

-Red Perk Bottle (if a player or zombie touch it, every player loses a perk)

-Red Max Ammo (if a player or zombie touch it, every player loses all of their ammo)

Effects players in a certain radius

-Revives player(s)

-Teleports players to another area

-Pack-a-Punch a player(s) current weapon

-Downs player(s)

Other effects

-Makes Astronaut Zombies become on your side and charge at Zombies

-Opens a door

-Spawns more zombies if thrown at the last zombie of a round

-Absolutely nothing

These are all the effects I've seen/heard of. If you have an effect that isn't on this list, please post it and I'll happily put it in this post.

Till next.

-Fu

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread, but I think you need to need to add a neutral color too. Teleporting, for instance, can be a good thing or a bad thing. On my highest round, which I'm not going to say because I'm not too proud of it, I got screwed by the QED when it teleported me from the Mule Kick area to spawn. An excavator (by the way, fuck those things. I know it gives Zombies an objective, which it desperately needed, but come on. Something a little less infuriating would do) was down one way and I didn't have any points for so I couldn't go the other way.

And can it really steal your ammo and perks? My God. I think I'm sticking with Gersch's from now on. XP

Nah, man, if anything, I should be flamed. When did you post it though? Because I've been watching these forums non-stop since Rezurrection was announced and I didn't see anything about the QED, which is why I made this. I was just shocked how no one was talking about the QED because it's such a magnificent thing to use.

Apologies for the double post, but I have to answer you.

Good thread, but I think you need to need to add a neutral color too. Teleporting, for instance, can be a good thing or a bad thing. On my highest round, which I'm not going to say because I'm not too proud of it, I got screwed by the QED when it teleported me from the Mule Kick area to spawn. An excavator (by the way, fuck those things. I know it gives Zombies an objective, which it desperately needed, but come on. Something a little less infuriating would do) was down one way and I didn't have any points for so I couldn't go the other way.

And can it really steal your ammo and perks? My God. I think I'm sticking with Gersch's from now on. XP

I was actually thinking of this, but I decided to keep the teleporting option as green because overall teleporting will end up helping you.

• 4 weeks later...

--Makes Astronaut Zombies become on your side and charge at Zombies

-Fu

I've heard this as well but have never seen it. Is there any proof of this one?

The QED can drop perk bottles? I did not know that. Anyone have any footage to confirm it.

Also, has anyone here tried to hack a RED perk bottle power-up yet?

This ^^^ Very interested in the answer

Hey guys, Fu453 back again, and now I'm here to list all known effects that I know of the Quantum Entanglement Device. But first: what the hell is this so called Quantum Entanglement Device?

The Quantum Entanglement Device (QED for short) is a Tactical Grenade you can get from the box.

Straight from Treyarch's description: it can bless (or curse!) the player. What we've found out so far is that when it is thrown, a number of things may happen.

Here we go...

Everything is categorized by color. Blue is the type of effect. Green or Red colorize if the effect is whether good or bad, respectively.

-Spawns a turret of a random weapon that will turn 360 degrees, shooting throughout, then disappear. Weapons seen so far are

-Ray Gun

-M72 LAW

-China Lake

-SPAS-12

-Python

Spawns a random type of explosion/other Tactical Grenade effect. Explosions/Effects seen so far are

-Explosion identical to that of a killed Astronaut Zombie

-Frag Explosion

-Several medium sized explosions with Punji Stakes flying out of the center

-Gersch Device effect

-Explosion similar to a rocket from the Scavenger

Spawns a power-up

-Random weapon (and randomly Pack-a-Punched)

-Points (may give all players points or will deduct their points to 0

-Perk Bottle

-(If thrown at an active Gersch Device) Gersch Device that other players may pick up to replace their Tactical Grenade slot with Gersch Devices/refill the player's Gersch Devices

-Red Perk Bottle (if a player or zombie touch it, every player loses a perk)

-Red Max Ammo (if a player or zombie touch it, every player loses all of their ammo)

Effects players in a certain radius

-Revives player(s)

-Teleports players to another area

-Pack-a-Punch a player(s) current weapon

-Downs player(s)

Other effects

-Makes Astronaut Zombies become on your side and charge at Zombies

-Spawns more zombies if thrown at the last zombie of a round

-Absolutely nothing

These are all the effects I've seen/heard of. If you have an effect that isn't on this list, please post it and I'll happily put it in this post.

Till next.

-Fu

It doesn't need to be thrown at an active Gersch device for it to turn into a Gersch device drop. I've thrown one randomly whereas no one had Gersch's and it still dropped them. Also I've heard that the chances of getting a pack-a-punched gun are better if you throw it outside (I've never tested it, just heard things)

I was in a match and it pack a punched all of our weapons we had out. 2 of us were in the dome and 2 of us were outside on the moon next to the teleporter. So I guess it's either a large radius or everyone in the map gets their gun upgraded. It was very nice, 3 of us had a ray gun out and the other an HK and we all were on our last few clips , I love the QED, and hate it :lol:

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

-Points (may give all players points or will deduct their points to 0)

It can take all of your ammo/points but the vast majority of the time it will just take some of it, a small amount in most cases. Also it has to be a RED points for it to have a negative effect.

dont really know if this is relevant to this thread but according to rics quotes he made the Q.E.D.

This thread is also for QED discussion so...ca you give me a little more detailed quote?

To name a couple when getting one out of the box:

"Never again will my creation be used against me..."

"They stole this from me!"