How far have you gotten?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moon is first map really to pose a challenge since im so used getting juggernog really easy. My highest is 14, and im pretty sure it rise soon once I worked out away to get higher. The main problem I have is people who try to look awesome at the start and inevitably fail because they don't want to teleport.

You know it's very easy to get jug and a crapload of points in Area 51? Before the game even starts? You can run a pretty good train around the little puddle area. With a well timed grenade, a dozen or so pistol shots, and some good knife kills on the dogs and crawlers, jug is really easy to get before you even start the game. The problem is that you can't just get it again after you go down. You have to get lucky and have it not be speed cola lol.

I did the easter egg with 4 people in round 14, after round 20 we started to lag but not because the connection, it was the map/zombies itself, when the round starts & zombies come out it starts lagging, when there was only a zombie left the lag stops... I ended up freezing at round 36 and didnt registered on the leaderboards so im pretty f***ing pissed, wasted 9hours playing this sh*t in like slow motion, and im not playing again until 3arc fix it, which means never. I will upload a video today showing the lag at round 35/36...

Got to round 16 with 2 players, the other guy went to the box and when he asked to keep the crawler I already killed. But of a misscomminucation. But I should have asked him if he wanted a crawler, and he shouln't go to the box which was in the power room then. Stupidly, he stayed there and died with his juggernog.

From the rounds there on, we tried it like twice to get juggernog, but speed cola was there. So he kept on dying every round, so at round 16 we switched spots (I went to the mule kick area, which sucks :( ) and he died again, I had to eat and just let myself die.

Definitly going to try it again.

On solo I made it to round 8, when I strumbled across the moon guy in a doorway and lost juggernog (which I got before round 1) So I just gaved up, since I had to move my PS3 anyway. And I only had 1k points then.

I got to rd 66 coop , and gave up at rd 60 on solo . I really think 3arch needs to make these games harder and shorter or rewarded you with like 5 minutes of game pause every round cause I could easily make to rd 99 on this map but the only think that holds me back is the time . Rd 66 took me 18 hr s , longest game I ever played.Oh yeah my friend had 8000 kills and I had 11000. I there was about 700 zombies in rd 66.

Werdan1982 psn

• 3 weeks later...