How far have you gotten?

Covert Gunman

Just finished full Easter egg and went to round 26 with ransoms from xbl! Lol. :P best I've ever gotten with randoms... Can't wait to make a good run at it with my crew

:edit: oh yeah, major fail on this map is to go to area 51, while tunnel 6 and 11 are breached, wihtout the hacker. our 26 would have been much better but we got stuck in the receiving area and that shit is no good let me tell ya

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hit the late twenties solo without even trying but for some reason when I play with other people we fail hard. Like when they break out all the windows in the receiving area at the start... The map takes cooperation, something that randoms lack the ability to provide.

Got to 29, then had to sleep, so I decompressed the labs and fought off crawlers untill I suffocated (Cant give the zombies the satisfaction of killing me <_ i wanna get a picture but have no camera. once do will picture. can easily there again. been trying to it appear on the solo leaderboards. got pretty high up kills. roughly place every damn time good in area just crappy moon x_x.>

I got to 31 solo, the only reason I died is the damned sounds for the voices dropped out... I didn't hear Richtofen say anything, I didn't hear Samantha when I got power-ups and incidentally I didn't hear the excavator breaching the bio-dome...

Suddenly nearing the middle of round 31 my screen started going blurry, I Stamina-up dashed for the nearest airlock but sadly collapsed literally on the doorstep.

So basically a sound bug ruined my best run...

EDIT:

Just happened again, I did the Cryogenic Slumber Party achievement solo and right afterwards all of the voices dropped out. The only indication I got was a rumbling from the excavator penetrating another tunnel.

Not that it matters, I got my Easter Egg but still I would have liked to go on another 30+ run.

zomg, I'm on round 35 right now! Gonna call it a night though. The last round I played was sloppy as hell. Surprised I didn't go down, to be honest.

But yeah, this is so easy. The spaceman doesn't need to be an issue. If you run trains in the biodome and, more specifically, in the hallway, sometimes flaking out towards the rock, he'll get caught up in that pathway that you can't go into. He always goes the path that's the shortest way possible. So there's this imaginary line that you can kind of dictate to make it go your way.

And, as for the excavators, I think that your actions can reflect where they go. I got the one for biodome on round 7, I believe. You have to take care of it ASAP. The sooner you get it, the longer it stays away. I got it before she even gave me my second warning. It didn't come back until round 33. But the tunnels six and eleven have gotten hit at least five times each. But, maybe I'm just extremely lucky.

Really?, im surprised most people havn't gotten that far, I play on PS3 but at my friends house he let me play on his xbox, so ive been watching some gameplays before hand, and i kinda know where to train, so basically just go to the mulekick-74u area just stay there until u get enough points to PaP

then go pap then go back to same spot hack the 74u and stay there, i got to round 31 that way until i got bored.

Hit 37 with a friend in private match before he had to leave and I believe, with a little luck, i could do just as well on solo (we were mostly staying out of each others ways anyway) This map is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. My only complaint is I havent not seen nor heard of a knife upgrade. Is there really no Bowie or Sickle?

Top 1/4 of 1% on moon!

Rank 3922

1525031 total moon players (on XBL)

Really?, im surprised most people havn't gotten that far, I play on PS3 but at my friends house he let me play on his xbox, so ive been watching some gameplays before hand, and i kinda know where to train, so basically just go to the mulekick-74u area just stay there until u get enough points to PaP

then go pap then go back to same spot hack the 74u and stay there, i got to round 31 that way until i got bored.

The problem with the mule kick area is the astronaut. He can basically eliminate 1/2 of your train area by him being there. You have to kill him right away. Which I hate doing.

But Biodome is so huge and open that you can not see him for an entire round.

The problem with the mule kick area is the astronaut. He can basically eliminate 1/2 of your train area by him being there. You have to kill him right away. Which I hate doing.

But Biodome is so huge and open that you can not see him for an entire round.

Well, it's not that hard, but true that its annoying, yeah in the biodome i gotta say it is a bit easier tho, but i like it in the mulekick area cuz u get infinite ammo basically :D

Just died on 39. Pretty good for a guy whose former high on Moon is 21.

But I downed for the first time because I was trying to hack a Death Machine. They were right behind me. And they weren't even making any sounds!!!!!

But yeah, I teleported to area 51 to get jug, but it was speed cola. So I finish out a round and a half without jug and finally teleport back, get jug, but in the lab I get swarmed by nova guys and die. I hate that one doorway at the top of the Bowie Knife stairs. GOD! I HATE ZOMBIES.

No, just kidding. Zombies is a drug. You hate yourself for doing it for so long, but you just can't stop.

I got to 31 solo, the only reason I died is the damned sounds for the voices dropped out... I didn't hear Richtofen say anything, I didn't hear Samantha when I got power-ups and incidentally I didn't hear the excavator breaching the bio-dome...

Suddenly nearing the middle of round 31 my screen started going blurry, I Stamina-up dashed for the nearest airlock but sadly collapsed literally on the doorstep.

EDIT:

Just happened again, I did the Cryogenic Slumber Party achievement solo and right afterwards all of the voices dropped out. The only indication I got was a rumbling from the excavator penetrating another tunnel.

Not that it matters, I got my Easter Egg but still I would have liked to go on another 30+ run.

The character audio cuts out if you are disconnected from Xbox live during the game.

EDIT:

The character audio cuts out if you are disconnected from Xbox live during the game.

I wasn't connected to LIVE in the first place. o.o

got to 35 the other day with my 2 other regular players, and it was pretty grueling. between one guy trying to cook ribs inbetween rounds, me having to leave for a while to take a friend to pick up his car, and then finally after 34 was over, the one dudes ribs were done and his wife was coming home for dinner so he had to quit, so it was just 2 of us for 35. lol we were so tired by that point we kinda threw in the towel. pretty fun run though, doubt we'll have the time to make another good run on this map though since it took about 6.5-7 hours total

The moon is first map really to pose a challenge since im so used getting juggernog really easy. My highest is 14, and im pretty sure it rise soon once I worked out away to get higher. The main problem I have is people who try to look awesome at the start and inevitably fail because they don't want to teleport.

So I'm not sure if I am ever going to play moon again after what happened tonight. I finally sat down and told myself I was going to do the easter egg part to get the death machines and see how far I could get. So I spend forever doing all of the steps, finally get enough points to get all of the weapons and unlock all of the necessary doors, wait for the excavator to destroy tunnel 6, EVERYTHING!!

The egg is in the pyramid and the vial popped up. I have jug, mule, speed cola, and quick revive, an empty galil, full ray gun, and decently full zap gun. I figure I'm good to go. I slash my final two crawlers. 2 down. 23 to go. The next round begins and I start killing the first few zombies that spawn. I have about ten or so down when all of a sudden I get whipped around and greeted by an astronaut that just spawned behind me from out of nowhere. He takes my Mule perk and transports me to a room full of zombies and i get slapped down before i can move, when I revive myself all I have is my depleted ray gun and my zap gun. I try to make it back out to the biodome to fight but i got slapped down on the way and lost.

I was so close to finishing it and now I don't think I ever want to play moon again.