TREYARCH leaked stuff already! Found it in game!

Saleenseven

Hey Saleenseven here, so I was looking around in the leader boards and I saw moon, so I was like why not check it out? So it said high score, rounds survived, and no mans land? Whats that? i made a video about it so you know what i am talking about.

Video:

http://youtu.be/svh6XXbV2CQ

any ways what are your ideas about this? No mans land in solo? will we have to say in a area for as long as possible?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No mans land is Area 51. It was in a description somewhere by treyarch.

Also, you set a record before Round 1 on how long you can survive there before escaping to Moon.

What would happen if you went down at Area 51? Would you just die like normal?

Edit: That was a rhetorical question... Me just thinking out loud.

I think that if someone else is alive, and they teleport, you will teleport with them.

this is probably what the "you survived 00:001:37" thing was on the inside xbox trailer. maybe it is like firefight from halo were you fight a endless amount of zombies but with no round limit. this could also explain why there is no round counter in area 51 in the some of the trailers we seen.

oh and [brains] to you good sir!

this is probably what the "you survived 00:001:37" thing was on the inside xbox trailer. maybe it is like firefight from halo were you fight a endless amount of zombies but with no round limit. this could also explain why there is no round counter in area 51 in the some of the trailers we seen.

oh and [brains] to you good sir!

Thank you for the brains :D it is so hard to get brains these days :/