Why did the gang go to Shi No Numa?

gameguy

So why did gang go to Shi No Numa. I think that the meteor of 115 wasn't the big purpose.

Instead I believe some experiments were transferred from Der Riese to Shi No numa, this would also explain the boxes labelled 115 in the starting hut but out of all I think the Wunder waffe was transferred.

Assuming that I think Richtofen went to pick up the DG-2 and this is how I think it happened. When escaping from Der Reise Richtofen brought his test experiments, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo with him. Explaining why in the trailer Dempsey says something like, "We're here," followed by Nikolai saying, "finally," Now this theory makes sense because wunderwaffe first appears in Shi No Numa.

So what do you think?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many theories....mine is.....

I believe that right before Richtofen fled he programmed the three to meet him there. After he fled, Tank and co. ended up being there as you don't hear Richtofen in the beginning.

The reason why Edward wanted them was because he knew that for his plan to work, he needed help.

Call of duty Wiki

"Richtofen then took his super-soldiers to Shi No Numa. After this was done, the group went to Der Riese, which had been abandoned since the zombie takeover. The group used the Wunderwaffe DG-2's 115 to overcharge the Teleporter, making it capable of time travel. Richtofen was apparently unaware of this possibility until he tried it. He seems unconcerned that he and his partners have been teleported to an abandoned theater in Germany in an unknown year. Although he didn't know what year it was, Richtofen knew about the theater as it was the place Maxis would unveil the Teleporter to the German high command. Since Maxis was killed, the theater was abandoned."

They went there for the Wunderwaffle

So just curious then I would like to see why other people think the gang went to shi no numa so that way it will be easier to find one to make sense, I think my reason (getting the wunder waffe) was pretty good but thhere are probably others that are better so thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Wiki isn't very believable. For all we know, it could be some random person posting their theory on why they're there. Not trying to shoot down ideas, but CoD Wiki is not a very trustworthy website.

silly monkey boy believeing in everything u hear. have u ever tried posting in wiki u need something called a citation/refference. u cant post "zombies were made by a cow from ireland where he got the idea from a farmer." wiki doesnt work like that. its not just "oh im gonna post something cause i think its funny and not true at all." what wiki refference would u post to that? exactly none. so no wiki is believeable its only peoples arrogance that makes wiki not real. and if it wasnt real people wouldnt read it. plain and simple.

as far as going to get the GD-2 in SSN i think thats the reason.

The Wiki isn't very believable. For all we know, it could be some random person posting their theory on why they're there. Not trying to shoot down ideas, but CoD Wiki is not a very trustworthy website.

Trust me they are more presice than half the stupid theories people believed/still believe on this site, at least CoD actually limit certain features, like claiming certain things to be true.

Cmon people i thought someone would say it, Some parts of the zombie storyline have not been answered and some cant be answered and Treyarch wont do anything about it but if they dont come up with a idea on how to explain it SO we do.

Our ideas are all different, some insane some simple SO they ( Treyarch ) just let us come up with these theorys which i think is a better idea than them coming up with there own idea

Well yea if Richtofen went to get the DG-2 to carry out his new objective he could've programmed the three to meet him there with no prior knowledge.

In my honest opinion I thiknk they needed to retrieve the DG-2. NO backing to my theory yet. Oh well.

I'm not sure if Richtofen actually went there solely for the DG-2, but I'm guessing he knew it was there. We know Richtofen was doing testing there, so maybe he left a Wunder Waffe there when he left? It's hard to tell from the quotes. On October 1, 1945, Richtofen states in a Journal Entry that Maxis stopped production of the DG-2 at Der Riese.

Log Entry 1475

Date: October 1st, nineteen hundred forty five.

Deeeear diary,

As for the control group tests, they have been put on hold. Recently I discovered that Dr. Maxis has not been mass producing the DG-2 as he swore he would. If he wont move those plans forward, then i wont continue following his dream of an undead army! He doesnt deserve his perch of power. He doesnt know what to do with it! I know just what to do with him, but I'll take care of that little brat when I get the chance to.

So this might support the fact that they went there for the DG-2. Maxis stopped production of all the DG-2s and maybe destroyed them? or stole them? One of Rictofen's quotes may support that there were no more DG-2's left in Der Riese. When Richtofen get's the DG-2 out of the box he says "Ahh, my old friend! How I have missed you!" Perhaps supporting that he hadn't seen a DG-2 since Maxis had them destroyed/stolen at Der Riese on October 1st.

So Richtofen had to go to SNN to get the Wunder Waffe, and programmed the crew to meet him there. It's that or they went there so Richtofen could continue his testing on his subjects, and just grabbed the DG-2 when they were there.

Guys, the very first theory when Riese came out was that Richtoffen fled there after he killed Maxis (we now know he sent him to the moon but hey, we were half right :)) Hence the Doctors quarters, obviously he took his subjects there and that is how the story of the 4 starts as Verruckt and NDU don't have them and the Black Ops editon included them for the fact people didn't want faceless characters again. The end.

Guys, the very first theory when Riese came out was that Richtoffen fled there after he killed Maxis (we now know he sent him to the moon but hey, we were half right :)) Hence the Doctors quarters, obviously he took his subjects there and that is how the story of the 4 starts as Verruckt and NDU don't have them and the Black Ops editon included them for the fact people didn't want faceless characters again. The end.

But why would he of chosen to take them to Shi No Numa of all places is what we're trying to figure out ShoreYO. We know he took them there, but what we're trying to figure out is why. I'm sure there we're other more suitable 935 locations for him to take the gang to if he wanted to continue his research. Why would he choose some location in Japan? Unless he had been there before and had a reason to go back, like to get the DG2.

But why would he of chosen to go to take them to Shi No Numa of all places is what we're trying to figure out ShoreYO. We know he took them there, but what we're trying to figure out is why. I'm sure there we're other more suitable 935 locations for him to take the gang to. Why would he choose some location in Japan? Unless he had been there before and had a reason to back, like to get the DG2.

Shipments of 115. The only other areas utilising the necessary 115 and equipment by 1945 (remember this is before they went to the 'future') are Area 51, Der Riese, Verruckt and the Moon

Obviously Der Riese is out, Verruckt has been overrun, so Shi is the only one left.

What about the moon? I hear you say? Well do you think they planned that far? You think they designed the moon idea by that point? If so then they wanted to hold it back from us, having a map on the moon would have been too far a leap.

More importantly Richtoffen did not know by this stage Sam and Maxis had been in the predicament they had, if he intended to send them to the moon rather than kill them, he would have expected the guys there to deal with them (as we know he wasnt there and Sam ran into the machine, Maxis died and she killed everyone :D)

• Administrators

They went there to try to rescue Peter, the American scientist doing expirments there and also went there for the Wunderwaffe. Simple as that.

Close, but not really. Peter is in Verruckt and Dempsey get's captured and sent to Richtofen in Der Riese. And the Wunderwaffe was made in Der Riese, so they weren't going there to get it because they were all in Der Riese being tested on before they went to Shi No Numa.

But why would he of chosen to go to take them to Shi No Numa of all places is what we're trying to figure out ShoreYO. We know he took them there, but what we're trying to figure out is why. I'm sure there we're other more suitable 935 locations for him to take the gang to. Why would he choose some location in Japan? Unless he had been there before and had a reason to back, like to get the DG2.

Shipments of 115. The only other areas utilising the necessary 115 and equipment by 1945 (remember this is before they went to the 'future') are Area 51, Der Riese, Verruckt and the Moon

Obviously Der Riese is out, Verruckt has been overrun, so Shi is the only one left.

What about the moon? I hear you say? Well do you think they planned that far? You think they designed the moon idea by that point? If so then they wanted to hold it back from us, having a map on the moon would have been too far a leap.

More importantly Richtoffen did not know by this stage Sam and Maxis had been in the predicament they had, if he intended to send them to the moon rather than kill them, he would have expected the guys there to deal with them (as we know he wasnt there and Sam ran into the machine, Maxis died and she killed everyone :D)

u contradicted yourself dude. listen to the radios on moon if he had sent maxis and sam there then moon is built already. i believe they went there cause the DG-2 was there. richtofen wanted to continue his reasurch at the best location. look at shi. uve got swamp, traps, guns, ways of quick getaways and the DG-2 which is probly the most important weapon in the storyline. (i challeneg you to prove me wrong)

They didn't go to get the DG-2, because IT WAS BUILT IN DER RIESE... They wouldn't leave Der Riese to get something made in Der Riese.

der riese was over run though. which i think caused richtofen to leave and go to shi no numa to work on the DG-2. after he made the DG-2 and with the help of his new pals went back to der riese to overload the teleporter

• Administrators

They didn't go to get the DG-2, because IT WAS BUILT IN DER RIESE... They wouldn't leave Der Riese to get something made in Der Riese.

der riese was over run though. which i think caused richtofen to leave and go to shi no numa to work on the DG-2. after he made the DG-2 and with the help of his new pals went back to der riese to overload the teleporter

He finished the weapon in Der Riese, then got mad at Maxis for not mass producing it. And he didn't go to Der Riese "to" overload the teleporter, he had no idea it would have that effect. It was a complete surprise to him. I'm almost positive he went back to see what he could salvage.

u contradicted yourself dude. listen to the radios on moon if he had sent maxis and sam there then moon is built already. i believe they went there cause the DG-2 was there. richtofen wanted to continue his reasurch at the best location. look at shi. uve got swamp, traps, guns, ways of quick getaways and the DG-2 which is probly the most important weapon in the storyline. (i challeneg you to prove me wrong)

Well:

I didn't contradict myself, read my quote, I said TREYARCH HADN'T THOUGHT OF THE MOON YET :] not that in the story it hadnt been built! If you don't believe me, moon is only referenced in moon radios! (before you mention area 51 references, that is on earth :] its not the Nazi moon base) and secondly in the xbox behind the scenes when talking about moon the dev says: "After we made ShangriLa we thought, how an we do better? So we went to the moon"