In Depth Moon Loading Screen Analysis *UPDATED*

TescoFresco

This is my analysis of the loading screen. It has ideas from others aswell as some of my own. I hope you find this very informative

;) IT also contains things people have noticed.

What they mean:-

RED LETTERS

A=This is the control from the Ascension Landers as here in this picture:-

(notice the 4 circular dials at the bottom.)

B=This is an item from the trailer for moon, maybe it has some signficance? Seeing as its "Sensational!"

(Credit:jjharrison)

C=It is a Monkey Bomb

D=Pack a Punch machine.

E=Shrink ray, maybe from Shangri La, but the person in his hand isn't the same.

F=Gun Mule. Contains three guns next to it, maybe it might be the name of the next perk? It sounds like it could be.

G=Directors chair, probably reference to George Romero in Call of the Dead.

H=Xenon belt, used in searchlights during the war, has glowing properies, also zombies in the picture for Moon seem to have the place where the belt would be destroyed, maybe a side effect?

I=Page from another map maybe? Refer to V for more.

J=Speed Cola, shown twice in the Loading Screen, maybe has some use as reloading in six times less gravity would be slower?

K=Maybe the focusing stone, writing is too blurred to read.

L=Thunder Gun

M=Ordering form for the comic has been ripped away and you can see writing on the form, so stuff has been intended to be ordered. Writing isn't high enough quality to read.

N=The idols which spin on Shangri La, used to gain access to PaP

O=The second time Speed Cola is on the Screen.

P=Golden Rod, referred to as a "V Device" standing for Vril Device.

Q=X-ray Glasses, maybe ones wore by Scientist in Five, or maybe used for part of easter egg?

R=Used data tapes, maybe something needed to be collected for easter egg, maybe first step?

S=HUGE shadow of small girl holding a teddy bear, probably Samantha as she is known for her teddy bears. Could be a boss or maybe final part of easter egg, to free her?

T=Temple from Shangri La loading screen, maybe taken too the moon by the tornado on the Shangri La loading screen? Or the people who built Shangri La had some kind of link with the moon?

U=Part of destroyed moon base, maybe on Earth as there is a moon in the sky, maybe part of the map involves the Earth?

V=Meanwhile suggests this is happening at the same time as another page in the comic, maybe the page referred to in I, maybe area 51 or somewhere on Earth?

BLUE NUMBERS

1=Its a small picture of the boar/pigs from the minecart on Shangri La, maybe they are the new hell hounds or some other special round?

(if anyone has a better picture, could they send it to me?)

2=Free $50,000 cash, maybe the reward from the easter egg is 50,000 points? It seems like a suitable amount? or maybe part of it needs 50,000 to unlock, but that seems hard, the most I've ever had at once is 25,000 :/

3=Bomb from SnD/Other Bomb gametypes, you type 115, 115, 115 into it, maybe other part of easter egg?(

(Credit:distilledoreo)

4=Brine shrimp, AKA Sea Monkeys, eggs can be kept in stasis for up to 2 years, during this time they can withstand extreme temperatures and lack of oxygen, then they are brought out of stasis by the addition of salt water. Also, used in early space tests to see the effect of UV radiation on living cells.(Credit:WhosOnFirst|jjharrison)

5=Standard Model of Particle Physics diagram.

(Credit:Fu453|WhosOnFirst)

6=I just noticed this while updating the thread, is that the Shangri La temple falling to the moon? It looks the same?

Theory for this map:-

I don't want to ruin the whole series but I believe this is all a dream, made up by Samantha.

I got this theory from someone else and it all makes sense. Maybe she is a girl in the WWII times and she finds a comic, or gets one bought for her. She reads it and when she goes to bed she has a nightmare about it. She uses the places the pages are in for Areas, or Maps, and the items that can be bought, are put in around her world she is creating in her head, as is what happens with most dreams, they are heavily influenced by things seen that get stuck in your head.

Also her personal items are there too, such as monkey bombs, the teddies which are scattered seeming randomly across the maps, in places teddies wouldn't normally be found, and the toy boxes. Her mind is placing theses objects in as they are familiar to her.

Ever had a dream which your in a room which seems an exact copy of a real one, but when you look again, it is vastly different? Well think about the rooms you go to in Kino der Toten, sometimes you go it just seems like a normal girls room, with toys and stuff, but then you go again and its all changed dramatically.

If this is true, she calls the V Device, a Golden rod, which may be because she can't remember its real name, so just uses its physical appearance to make one.

In her room in Kino, there is a model of Der Riese, with 4 miniature models of the main 4 characters, which could maybe be where she gets the ideas for the characters and the map?

Maybe the big shadow is her, and at the end of the easter egg she wakes up but is still half asleep, so continues to dream? So she appears inside the game herself?

It's 05:15 where I am and I'm rather tired but I saw lots of threads on this and I thought I would collect it into one, I will add more as I find it, If any of the ideas are originally yours, I will be happy to credit you, just mention in a reply. I will make it neater tomorrow, for now, this is my first post and I'm tired. :)

Please let me know what you think, I'm open to all other ideas, and I will include the in the original post if I think they make a fair point :)

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also gave you brainz! You deserve it!

Also: I know what that thing is under H. It's a standard model of particle physics. Here is a much clearer chart.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... on.svg.png

How do I know this? A few days ago, I was looking up Quantum Physics (for research of the Quantum Entanglement Device). That chart comes up for both Quantum Chromodynamics and Quantum Electrodynamics. I'd figure this would help complete your chart.

Keep this up, and you'll get quite the good rep here. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to your future posts!

EDIT: I can get you a better, higher quality picture of the screen if you'd like.

EDIT 2: Section P is the Vril Device, as given the shape of it is exactly how the Vril Generator is shaped.

I have also gave you brainz! You deserve it!

Also: I know what that thing is under H. It's a standard model of particle physics. Here is a much clearer chart.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... on.svg.png

How do I know this? A few days ago, I was looking up Quantum Physics (for research of the Quantum Entanglement Device). That chart comes up for both Quantum Chromodynamics and Quantum Electrodynamics. I'd figure this would help complete your chart.

Keep this up, and you'll get quite the good rep here. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to your future posts!

EDIT: I can get you a better, higher quality picture of the screen if you'd like.

EDIT 2: Section P is the Vril Device, as given the shape of it is exactly how the Vril Generator is shaped.

Thanks and Yeah If you have a higher quality picture that would be greatly appreciated, and also, is the golden rod a vril device then? and what does a vril device do? I googled it and a pciture of a UFO came up?

EDIT: If you give me a higher quality picture I will add the chart in and do some research on it and I'll add the SnD bomb in too.

There are 2 Vrils. 1 Vril is a secret Nazi society which worked on UFO technology for war (not specifically WWII, this was in the 30's). Then there is the Vril in a science-fiction novel called "The Coming Race". This Vril brought the power to manipulate life (which makes more sense, since the VR-11 does this same thing, basically).

I'll message you the picture. Should be there within a few mineutes.

What if this whole moon loading screen is different when we play. Im not saying anything bad about the posts thusfar, only theorizing.

You know in the shangri la trailer where it showed the trap switch on the rock, but when we went into the map it wasnt there. Instead it was

the "dont hold x" thing. What if this loading screen is just to get more leaked info out and the actual loading screen is more about moon itself.

Just my idea. No proof.

Good topic

The one item top right resembles Viktor Schauberger device.

The Viktor Schauberger device is quite often found in searches related to UFO conspiracy theories.

The directors chair seems a little bit odd, looks like it is supporting itself via a counterweight, strangely drawn chair, yet probably not relevant at all :)

Richard Feynman diagrams

Brine Shrimp... probably not worth mentioning but..

an excerp for Wiki on Brine Shrimp says.

"Life cycle

Brine shrimp eggs are metabolically inactive and can remain in total stasis for two years while in dry oxygen-free conditions, even at temperatures below freezing. This characteristic is called cryptobiosis meaning "hidden life" (also called diapause). While in cryptobiosis, brine shrimp eggs can survive temperatures of liquid air (−190 °C or −310.0 °F) and a small percentage can survive above boiling temperature (105 °C or 221 °F) for up to two hours.[3]

Once placed in briny (salt) water, the cyst-like eggs hatch within a few hours. The nauplii, or larvae, are less than 0.5 mm in length when they first hatch. Brine shrimp have a biological life cycle of one year, during which they grow to a mature length of around one centimeter on average. This short life span, along with other characteristics such as their ability to remain dormant for long periods, has made them invaluable in scientific research, including space experiments. This ability has also enabled the use of a hybrid of brine shrimp, bred to grow larger and live longer, as Sea-Monkeys."

Taken from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brine_shrimp

The whole dream idea is utter bollocks :/ (not saying you shodnt say it thougb)

Honestly what little girl has the intelligence to come up with half! Of the plots that have happend.

Think about it in real life when we have FREAKY dreams its all due to what we were doin the previous day to the dream or something we keep doing repeatedly and/or its through experience.

What little girl would dream her farther is a scientest who killed her dog?

Yes you can say she must of read it in the comic but from the pages wev seen it doesnt go alot in to the actually story...

Im not hating for you posting this i just thought id post my opinion on thr matter.

To me its the most ridculous thing to think its a dream.

If it turned out it was a dream id quite playing zombies and never play a treyarch game again

The dream idea wasn't mine, I just read it on another thread, but yeah, some parts make sense in that theory but others don't, but unless treyarch release a definitive story, I guess we'll never know the truth, everything people have been saying so far might be complete BS, but yeah, I hope they do release a story, it would be a very interesting read :D

[brains] to you good sir for the breakdown. Alot of people have been examining that loading screen lately, so I love how you broke everything down.

You literally just joined yesterday and you're putting together some great posts like this? Keep it up and you're going to fit in REAL well around here!

On the left side of the screen it also says "brine shrimp" here is some interesting information on them

Because the cysts are also very small and require no food, they were chosen as test organisms for the early space experiments. Cysts housed both

within and outside the U.S. Apollo and the U.S.S.R. Cosmos spacecraft helped scientists determine the effects of ultraviolet radiation on living cells.

http://seagrant.gso.uri.edu/factsheets/931brine.html

TescoFresco you forgotten write what means "H" sign :D

Guys, do you think monkeys is back?

I think our heroes are teleported to the moon with the pyramid of Shangri-La (or in pyramid).

Because zombie can't builds pyramids. The third thing - they builds UFO

Maybe it's Samantha?

This may be not only the "Focusing Stone", but pieces of meteorites that activates the song on map

It looks like on effect that i see in DLC trailer.

It same effect when we're some time in the water on the map "Call of The Dead".

Could it be that the black figure, which was mentioned in this topic?

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15538