Easter egg detectives!!!

Hick3y1

Hey guys as soon as this map releases im going to crack the easteregg asap are there 4 other dedicated players using mics willig to help???

I cracked shangri la day 1! With 3 other friends

So im attempting the same thing with a twist!

Basically we all party chat up!

So 8 players two different games! 4 per game obv :D

Unless we get alot more people involved and we have a orgy party chat like 16 people :D would be sick!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about the map files gonna be opened up within hours of its release and its gonna be all over the net and like always seven sins is gonna make a retarded as i called "rush through" cause when shangri la egg was posted by them they obviously wanted to take credit for making the video of the entire steps, though there step-by step guide was bonkers with flaws and almsot everything they put was wrong but understandable enough to know what too do but still wrong

Thank the noob at ign who got fired for spoiling the leaks (that is fake cause IGN says nobody was fired for any as such you can contact them its not that hard)

though if you read them and then you read the official posts by 3arc there are traps there obviously seeable theres a little bit of everything on this map and people who ask about a cosmic gorilla ...... he was and only is gonna be on dead ops arcade its irrelevant to think hes gonna be on this map

And the cod zl picture that i posted obviously awhile ago then i seen the same picture everywhere being talked about ( funny how that works ) well its not the movie you unintelligent people.....

when you click zombies on the black ops menu look at the tv screens ....... they playback through and yes they are the same so its not new and its been there for awhile witch i said before but i guess that got ignored

count me in bruvva my gt is in sig ive booked time off for this so ill be on as soon as i downloaded it look forward to egg hunting jw how did u find the shangri la on day one the whole fing thats impossible well done tho :D actually its swanst1991 no caps

well it took a long time like a good 12 hours!

the stupid thing is we kept hitting the gongs every time we done something lmao we didnt know what they done!!! we figured it out though :)

and as for the file viewers people are saying its going to be to hard to find it through looking threw files alone :)

anyway guys looking forward to busting this thing wide open!!!! il keep you updated to whats going to happen closer to the day :)

I would love to do the easter egg with you but I have my team set up with a mix and match of one person (Damn unreliable friends) It'd be good to trade some stuff on day one though. I'll be uploading the whole thing as soon as it is done.

Xbox gamertag = The Can Cracker

shweet well as i said we can have like 3 teams of 4 :)

me and 3 friends in a party chat with you and 3 of your friends :D

and the other guys who posted have their own partys linked with our chat :D!

looking forward to cracking through this easter egg :D

and dont be shocked about the 12 hours thing :) it would of been alot longer luckily my friend knew what the code was for the mud maze ^_^

This is when chat would be really helpful... Carbon im looking at you.

I kid about that last part.

Maybe we have 8 Teams, 1 person in each team will be talking to the others in the XBL party, one Xbl party per "party" of people.

If we can get a team organizer that would be great.

We could send messages to others if we fund something if they are in another party.