Hidden Symbol in Der Riese

LiamFTWinter

I was exploring Der Riese again today when I came across this when going to buy Quick Revive. I can't remember it being found before but if it has, pardon my lack of searching.

It's what appears to be an image of a body. Whether or not it's human is a different question. It could just be my eyes fooling me again, but to me, that is what it looks like. There was also some more images, one that looked slightly like a scorpion that I will post later.

I found this on the right hand side of the quick revive machine in the BLACK OPS version of Der Riese, if someone would kindly check this in the World at War version, it would be much appreciated. This could just be a texture bug, but I'm not sure.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a whole thing going on about it being Samantha's face or something like that. Honestly, I don't think anything of it. I just think it's a case of Pareidolia.

See what I did there? :P

Actually the face of Samantha was on Ascension not Der Riese. But on the hidden symbol, I think it's just a mistake on Treyarch's behalf, I don't know any other theory.

I remember a whole thing going on about it being Samantha's face or something like that. Honestly, I don't think anything of it. I just think it's a case of Pareidolia.

See what I did there? :P

Actually the face of Samantha was on Ascension not Der Riese. But on the hidden symbol, I think it's just a mistake on Treyarch's behalf, I don't know any other theory.

That's right. It was a long time ago, but I think they may have said it was where she died? All I know is they said it had something to do with her, but yes, I think it's nothing that looks like something.

Jason Voorhees ;;

that would have been so awesome, having Jason Voorhees on a zombiemap

and for you that somehow don't know who Jason Voorhees is, he is the "zombie/monster/something" in the movies Friday the 13th

LOL awesome man!!! I'm always glad to meet a fan [brains] for having such good taste in masked maniacs, and remember if you mess up I'll kill you.

• 2 weeks later...

interesting ideas as to what it could be, but like somebody said in an earlier post i think it may be a texture overlay. good spot nonetheless, you never know, it may be relevant in the future...

Jason Voorhees ;;

that would have been so awesome, having Jason Voorhees on a zombiemap

and for you that somehow don't know who Jason Voorhees is, he is the "zombie/monster/something" in the movies Friday the 13th

LOL awesome man!!! I'm always glad to meet a fan [brains] for having such good taste in masked maniacs, and remember if you mess up I'll kill you.

nice fam guy reference Jason! :lol: