ZCODL Symbol in Trailer

CheezyWeezle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu guys are really stupid. Prepare for - [brains] mkay

WOW so you glitch the system to give me negative brains? And other people too and call us stupid? How in the world did you manage to get any brains for that level of immaturity. You have alot of growing up CheezyWeezle, and I personally don't believe you belong here on CoDz with the poor attitude and ugly personality. I will be reporting you to the mods for purposely abusing the reputation rating systems.

Enjoy the banhammer, cause it's coming your way! :twisted:

Gave you them back anyway.

Also i think cov is also using te logo as his avatar.

Some logos read left to right, others top and bottom.

So I'm unsure if it's ZCODL or CODZL. Though I'm leaning towards the latter.

Either way it looks cool and I hope it means something significant.

one half looks alien, the other very zombie-ish...

I don't think it's alien, the regular Black Ops logo has slanted eyes like that

so maybe they're hinting towards Black Ops 2 with a new Zombies mode.

Here's a comparison image I created.

You guys seriously WTF? I'm not trying too flame.

Its just that its so obvious.

Its ;

CALL.OF.DUTY.ZOMBIE.LEGION.

Do you wonder why its on a BADGE??? :l

l:l

cannot believe i had to double post this one.

Provide me with more than speculation and I'll believe.

I doubt there's a live movie coming, that crawler just reminds me of the monitors at the zombies main menu.

co-sign this... plus why get all excited about if they're gonna do a zombies movie or not anyway.. 95% of all video game movies are terrible and after being a huge Resident Evil fan and seeing them destroy that videogame storyline with the movies they made was just sad

You guys seriously WTF? I'm not trying too flame.

Its just that its so obvious.

Its ;

CALL.OF.DUTY.ZOMBIE.LEGION.

Do you wonder why its on a BADGE??? :l

l:l

cannot believe i had to double post this one.

Dude 'L' can stand for anything! League,Live,Legion,Loser,Lemons,Labryinth, or even Llama ( Call of Duty Zombie Llama's ?). So chill out.

I doubt there's a live movie coming, that crawler just reminds me of the monitors at the zombies main menu.

co-sign this... plus why get all excited about if they're gonna do a zombies movie or not anyway.. 95% of all video game movies are terrible and after being a huge Resident Evil fan and seeing them destroy that videogame storyline with the movies they made was just sad

I stopped watching the RE movies after they spend ten minuets in the mansion and the rest of the film below in the facility or "Hive". They butchered those movies... It doesn't even make sense anymore.

If they did make a CODZ movie I'd be happy because I'm sure they'd baby it and make sure it had all sorts of cool details and answer things. Though, turning a survival mode in a game into a full-feature movie... That would ruin it. People would hate it because they'd be forced to change things, there would be no way they'd make a three hour movie about four guys locked in a room.

If the negative brains button got removed, it got removed for a reason. Thus, using the glitch to give negative brains is against the rules. Therefore, anyone found violating this rule will get a 24 hour ban, CheezyWeezle being the first to get one. Point is, use ethics, use your head, and don't flame.

Now let's get back on topic

'Twas not removed, my friend... I do not glitch (As there is no glitch on a forum... :facepalm: )

HEY CHEEEEEZZYYYYY! Its all good that you feel the need to waste bandwidth downing everyone elses posts and all, but can you at least change the name of the topic to CODZL. I mean come on man its a codz forum. Treyarch makes Call Of Duty Zombies. Take a good hard look at yourself next time, thats all im saying.

HEY DOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHEEEEEEE! It's all good that f*ck you, but can SHUT UP. I mean come on man its a ZCODL emblem. Treyarch would put it as CODZL left to right if it was Call of Duty Zombies L-Something. Drink a nice big cup of Shut The F*ck Up next time, thats all im saying.

P.S. Censorship can save anyone's butt. Cuz it's not cursing unless it's cursing ;)

Man logos are read top/bottom.

Top being COD and the bottom being ZL.

A quick Google search proves this.

NO... It proves you wrong. Lemme quote some some logos as if this were true. 1. "Time Better Next Luck" -Originally "Better luck next time" 2. "United Four Associations Wheel Drive" -Originally "United Four Wheel Drive Associations" 3. "Task Graffiti Force Area Denver Metro" -Originally "Metro Area Graffiti Task Force Denver" 4. (My fav) "Students the where meet they we are and us go take where they" -Originally "We meet the students where they are and go where they take us" This proves you wrong. I know my chiz, bro. I am gonna laugh at you guys so hard when it turns out me and Yellow-Card8 I think it was are right, and all of you are wrong. And its probably not even something like "Zombies Call of Duty L-Something" Its probably like "Zealous Creatures Originally Detained Lars". So I am going to PM every Moderator, carbon, and Covert Gunman. I want this thread gone, because you guys are really dumb and are dragging on an already-solved problem. I am right, you are wrong. It is as simple as that. So unless you bring Jimmy Zielinsky in on video saying that it is otherwise, then I am right. Go ahead and ask people that make these kinds of logos. They will say, "It reads left-to-right, just like normal English. Ain't no Chinese top-to-bottom chiz happenin' here in THIS America." /winning rant

Man logos are read top/bottom.

Top being COD and the bottom being ZL.

A quick Google search proves this.

there is no definitive way a logo must be read. it's up to the intention of whoever designed the logo. obviously the thing the acronym stands for comes before the acronym itself, and so at that point it's up to whoever designs the logo as to where they put the letters in the acronym. lol people and theyr "THIS IS 100% TRUE NO EXCEPTIONS BLAH BLAH BLAH" people need to chill and admit that nobody knows anything FOR SURE until it is known FOR SURE :lol:

I stopped watching the RE movies after they spend ten minuets in the mansion and the rest of the film below in the facility or "Hive". They butchered those movies... It doesn't even make sense anymore.

If they did make a CODZ movie I'd be happy because I'm sure they'd baby it and make sure it had all sorts of cool details and answer things. Though, turning a survival mode in a game into a full-feature movie... That would ruin it. People would hate it because they'd be forced to change things, there would be no way they'd make a three hour movie about four guys locked in a room.

But they did make a movie like that...and it was great, and the first zombie movie ever. Night of the Living Dead (or at least the 1st popular one). The black and white one, that is.