• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call Of Duty Zombies Live = CODZL

Well it's ZCODL, soooooooo.........

First Row: Call of Duty

Second Row: Zombies Live

Oh, and......http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 72&t=15402

sooooooooooooo.................... 8-)

Apparently you've never seen a logo before ;) It always reads leaft to right, not top three left to right, then bottom two left to right. It's ZCODL, and thats all there is to it.

YOu guys are really stupid. Prepare for - [brains] mkay

WOW so you glitch the system to give me negative brains? And other people too and call us stupid? How in the world did you manage to get any brains for that level of immaturity. You have alot of growing up CheezyWeezle, and I personally don't believe you belong here on CoDz with the poor attitude and ugly personality. I will be reporting you to the mods for purposely abusing the reputation rating systems.

Enjoy the banhammer, cause it's coming your way! :twisted:

If the negative brains button got removed, it got removed for a reason. Thus, using the glitch to give negative brains is against the rules. Therefore, anyone found violating this rule will get a 24 hour ban, CheezyWeezle being the first to get one. Point is, use ethics, use your head, and don't flame.

Now let's get back on topic

Apparently you've never seen a logo before ;) It always reads leaft to right, not top three left to right, then bottom two left to right. It's ZCODL, and thats all there is to it.

Logos read top to bottom, or else MW2 would be Mocall of dutyfare 2 or something. Ever seen a police badge?

So saying its CoD Zombies Live, one could assume a live action movie. Now to all the apparant haters on this topic (-_-) who havent seen the pics of the MOVIE QUALITY nova zombie being sneaked into the trailer, you should go back and watch the trailer again. As soon as it shows the logo, theres about a quarter-second clips of a live-action version of the nova zombie. Theres I think only two of these quarter-second clips. Its INTANGABLE PROOF, however that they are at least making a short video of what zombies (the mode) would like like in real life.

Now, at any rate. MY theories onto this (to teh modz, im sorry if theres already a "moon" theories thread...:C Ill edit and move this over to it if there is one.). I think that because in the background of these extremely short clips one can see filing cabinets (possibly from Der Reise or elsewhere) and what looks like a collar (made from thick leather like in restraining chairs) on the Nova Gas Zombie, one could assume this video or movie will show the experimentation that resulted in the zombies. Or maybe how they broke loose. I will further provide possible evidence to backup this theory in the fact of, in the second split-second clip, theres some kind of (what looks to me) leather restraints in the background.

So, will we finally see the origins of zombies? Will we see some cool video of sorts? Will there even be a video? Guess we will have to wait and see.

P.S. if people want to see these live-action zombie screenshots from the video, its here

EDIT: Also, to those saying you cant read a freaking logo in a different way than is what is grammatically correct (left to right)....wtf. Ive seen dozens, possible even hundreds of logos made with initials in them, that are supposed to be read in funny ways. The logo being read top left-right, bottom left-right ive seen before in a few different logos...so its not impossible as some of you guys seem to act. Besides, your basically trolling here and stomping on someones theories whenever you say such things.

Just like in art, theorists have complete freedom over analyzing and even bending evidence to come up with something. No offense to the community, but some things such as the idea of a moon base (which you all were right after, you crazy nuts ^_^) were created through essentially making up crazy crap.

Like how when you launch the shuttle on Ascension, the players secretly get on there....even tho yr supposed to shoot the ship. It doesnt matter tho really, I thought the theory was pretty cool. And once again, I dont want to troll on someone's idea at any rate. Hence why I kept such thoughts to myself up until now...