CoDz - PTG - Twodown ***My Thoughts***

carbonfibah

I wasn't here for the entire thang with Gknova but when I joined I still saw some posts about it. It kind of actually made me wanna stay from Ptg completely...but I saw some of their videos and I got hooked. I'm subscribed to Ptg but that doesn't mean I poop on Codz. Lets get along now :D

Exactly....I joined really smack in the beginning....I subbed to them mainly because RAD joined them but they are very good players with theories just like us...I even PM'd them on Youtube on my take and apologies etc. because i think i was one of the flamers I don't remember :lol:

I really don't want to start a flame war but their Game Over custom song was pretty good *scared*

*looks side to side* I liked the song too....

I just listened to "Game Over" and it's a good song. Very well put together and some very nice, creative lyrics. If we could harness this power, we could do great things. Then all we'd need would be a Vril Generator and a Focusing Stone and then we'd have all we need to control them all! I mean, to bake ein kucken... Ja. Ein kucken... :| What?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, carbon. You've been such a great community guy since day one, and you've taken a great deal of responsibility off of everyone's shoulders with this thread. Before whenever somebody would bring up Henry, playthegameco, Twodown, Salad Man, or any of the hoaxes they would run the risk of being shouted down on account of the mass annoyance these hoaxes caused, and not knowing something was never an excuse for the amount of backlash they got in return for asking simple questions about what were apparently important issues. Of course, they needed to know just what sort of resentment these hoaxers were causing, but still. Now, whenever somebody posts a "why do you hate these guys so much" thread, we can just say "we don't hate them, we just don't like them or the way they do things, we don't agree with them, we don't believe they deserve all the attention for what they did, and after all this time, now that tensions and tempers have cooled and we can take a rational look at the issue, we can direct you to this thread posted by the man in charge and hope you don't get offended when we lock your thread." Because everyone just wants to move on, and now it seems just a little bit easier.

I am completely agreeing with you Carbon.

Right now I am sending a PM to PTG on youtube. I am apologizing for everything I have done, from starting flame wars to disliking every song they released, even though I liked it.

Just because those songs were from a site/band that I hated for the hoax, it doesn't mean I have to hate on them even though they were quite good.

I would love to play with Benn, and even talk with him sometimes...as friends.

I have to say that I am not in completely agreement with them saying 'Z' is completely true, and some comments saying they are the best thing ever. Anyone has their opinions anyways.

I also forgive them about all the HL and GKNOVA0 stuff, but you have to give them props because it was believable.

Now I am out of here

If you ask me, I wouldn't give PTG the time of day. I don't recommend it. I mean I know we should be getting past all this, but I say the best way to do that is to just leave it be.

He made a whole video just complaining about Ascension, I posted on it, I didn't call him names or act untoward in any such manner, didn't say anything about codz or that I posted here, I just made a few statements regarding a few points he brought up, statements of facts, I left my opinions completely out of it, more of a "hope this helps" kind of thing, and he blocked me whilst laughing about it like the cheeky English douchebag that he is.

It's one thing not to pick on these people. Anybody too mature to still be in grade school can do that. But I'm telling you, don't try to contact them. What's said is said, what's done is done, and we should move on, but that doesn't mean we should try to build any bridges with these people, the least of which would be PTG. We know what they're like and it's just playing with fire.

Carbon is right. We should move on, not talk about the whole mess anywhere else but here, direct people who bring it up elsewhere to here so we can cut down on the spammier threads, and not even fight with these people.

But I'm gonna say the same thing the minigun-toting Russian Spetsnaz commando said to the sociopathic serial killer with the medical license about the creepy psycho redneck prison inmate in the movie Predators (and no I do NOT remember their names, obviously): "You should stay away from that guy."

Well, this is my first time logging into my YouTube, CoDz, PTG, etc. account in nearly 2 months.

One of my good friends directed me here.

And I would just like to say, SORRY, to everyone really during the whole fake campaign. I was being so childish getting caught up in something not affiliated with Treyarch and being a contibutor to the chaos and confusion surrounding the campaign.

I guess I was wishing for more than Treyarch gave us and was being greedy about it :)

But anyway, I will agree profiting off of lies and copyright infringement aren't things I condone. I still respect the guys from PTG for the most part, because I know they are hard-working zombie loving guys just like us. And you know what they say Forgive and Forget, so let's do that guys.

We all love Zombies, let's cherish the last map (most likely) for Zombies in Black Ops. Let's come together as a community across several websites and create conspiracies again and theories about what a great storyline Treyarch has created, just like old times.

I again would like to say sorry to anyone I annoyed or confused over here while the whole thing was going on. My new job and the release of Black Ops were bad timing I guess, my job gave me less time to get on and talk to people and be involved with the CoD community and I never really got to apologize after learning it wasn't legitimate.

I will have to say though it was a pretty good campaign, but the results turned out not so good. But you know the thing about this community that is so great is that even through all of this we are still going and paying attention to the story.

So; In conclusion, I would just like to say I should have some more time to get back into the community now and catch up on what I missed after CoTD and start some more great conspiracies :D

Sorry about being a jerk way back when Carbon, please forgive me :mrgreen:

Glad to be back guys :D

-BlackopsTiger / Jared

I am tempted my friends... A lot of what we have on our sight is better than what they have on there forum, and now that we are working together should we try to get them up to speed... I am tempted to throw one of my asylum topics at them just to see what they would do.

On the other hand, I don't want to throw something like Delta at them right from the start or they scatter. I mean, I went a little overboard with the writting on that one. I don't want to have PTG think that EVERYONE on CoDz cusses up a storm.

I will admit to my fair share of the Flaming and hatred about 6 months ago. I am now looking back at it and laughing at my stupidity, I didn't start anything big, but I did say some things. As I am coming back from a long brake from zombies/the site, I am glad to see this fighting like we're all 5 is ending.

On a side note, I'm not sure if it is only me, but I am seeing some in-forum flaming at it's highest. That needs to be resolved quickly, of course if its actually happening or me just misinterpreting some somewhat mean words.

Faust, that picture is gonna be in my head for days.

On topic, I really hope that we get a collaboration going on, I am willing to become a member of Ptg co. If both sides agree openly to their communities that we are done with the hate. If not, well it won't affect me to much.

:lol: I can't believe that we were still at *war*.

• 1 month later...

...*walks in*

Oh ummm...yeah

I got into this in the beginning (this is maxninja btw for those who don't know), I think i was literally one of the biggest causes of the flames and hate within this site. Obviously what later happened throughout the years has bitten me in the ass very hard and i think I've deeply apologized to the site for my actions back in those days (it's been more than a year now? Man time flies :P).

Since then i just...left. I still played Zombies because i love the "living" crap out of it, got Ascension but i COTD and Shangri-La are still left grayed out...$30 for those two maps just aren't worth it to me for some strange reason, however Rezurrection is a map pack i am DEFINITELY looking forward to come next week. I am also going to "become" a zombie for a theme park Halloween Event in my area (Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream 2011. It's a full-blown Zombies theme this year, couldn't resist XD)

Anyways, i've let it all behind me and it's been smooth sailing from then on, i talked to Ben months ago, we seem to have put our differences aside yet i haven't talked to him for months after that. Just finally glad to have this entire thing done and over with and have everyone get along with each other. Of course there will still be debacles between the groups or even within their own respective sites, but at least this will hopefully lessen that tension and strife between the two sites.

Cheers and blessings,

- Maxninja.