Hate to be the bringer of bad news...

Fu453

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a reason why REZ was capitalized... someone brought it up as to why Resurrection was spelled incorrectly as REZurrection. Reznov is supposedly dead, right?

i just think like seasame street on this one. Z is for Zombies! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

its our fucking letter of the day! lets whack it in a map pack!

its because they are resurrecting old zombie maps. however this is only my opinion, something i never get brains for....except there was this one time...

Im pretty sure they are going to give us the original crew on the last map, at least for black ops. or forever. the way i see it is they made this map pack for the zombies storyline followers, added easter eggs to the old maps (maybe) and a massive easter egg that originally started on CoTD and Shangri-la.

Maybe this map will have something to do with the focusing stone, just like shangri la's richtofen had the golden rod from CoTD

Im pretty sure they are going to give us the original crew on the last map, at least for black ops. or forever. the way i see it is they made this map pack for the zombies storyline followers, added easter eggs to the old maps (maybe) and a massive easter egg that originally started on CoTD and Shangri-la.

Maybe this map will have something to do with the focusing stone, just like shangri la's richtofen had the golden rod from CoTD

I've had the classic maps for a while (until my hard drive glitched, now I gotta buy REZURRECTION anyway. But uh, besides the new radio in Shi No Numa (the one which explains how they got to Kino) and a new radio in Verruckt (it's just like the Nacht one, you just channel different music).

And the whole big Easter Egg thing started in Ascension...or if you want to be more specific, the Fly Trap in Der Riese.

Sorry I can't post a link but trearch did say they put ee to each of the classic maps,revealing plans or whatever from the past and future of zombies. O and just a heads up u have to renter ur classic map code and get the re-renewedclassic maps and moon for free!!!!! Damn I wish I got hardened edition

Sorry I can't post a link but trearch did say they put ee to each of the classic maps,revealing plans or whatever from the past and future of zombies. O and just a heads up u have to renter ur classic map code and get the re-renewedclassic maps and moon for free!!!!! Damn I wish I got hardened edition

I know you said you can't get a link but...no link no proof.

The announcement says it will be our heroes:

"forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base ... and bring an end to the Zombies menace.... help unearth the conspiracies that have plagued our heroes since 1943."

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/b/co ... st-23.aspx

woh woh hold the phone for a sec.... If this source is credible then we may have a time gap on our hands...

The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace.

The advertisment implies that we [the players] have already been to area 51, and that the base has been overrun. There hasnt been a zombie map at Groom lake, TIME GAP? Or is there something I am missing?

"forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base ... and bring an end to the Zombies menace.... help unearth the conspiracies that have plagued our heroes since 1943."

woh woh hold the phone for a sec.... If this source is credible then we may have a time gap on our hands...

The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace.

The advertisment implies that we [the players] have already been to area 51, and that the base has been overrun. There hasnt been a zombie map at Groom lake, TIME GAP? Or is there something I am missing?

Hmm...this implies two things..

1. Treyarch had planned Area 51 in a future map pack but decided to scrap it due to the timeframe.

Or

2.They decided to give us the grand finale "moon" map and hold Area 51 for their next installment..

Oh wait, I know that post. It's Xbox 360 Community blog. Anyone can post. So I wouldn't trus

So that means it's over?

t that info.
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a reason why REZ was capitalized... someone brought it up as to why Resurrection was spelled incorrectly as REZurrection. Reznov is supposedly dead, right?

i just think like seasame street on this one. Z is for Zombies! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

its our fucking letter of the day! lets whack it in a map pack!

its because they are resurrecting old zombie maps. however this is only my opinion, something i never get brains for....except there was this one time...

Dude..don't bash on him, people like him who wonder If, What, Who and Why are what this community is made for, I have had my angry moments but then i remember this: We are all one big badass zombie slaying team, we stick together and help each other out, no matter what. 8-)

I don't think this is the end of Nazi Zombies. For Black Ops, yes, but for the Zombies, no. One of the Devs in the video says 'Season Finale' Referencing, i guess, both WaW and BO as a 'Season'.

I am pretty certain that it will not end here. The Moon just doesn't seem like the right setting in which Zombies should end to me.

And i know i'll get a few groans for this, but Paris hasn't happened yet. Now for some more groans, neither has Area 51.

What I think.... Area 51 WILL BE IN THIS MAP PACK WITH MOON. Also, have you noticed that in some shots the crew is wearing their original outfit? Also astronaut suits? Also astronaut suits WITHOUT helmets? Hmmm....... Interesting.

im more than positive we've already confirmed that we're going to Area 51. and that helmet is indeed removeable, because it obstructs your vision.