Hate to be the bringer of bad news...

Fu453

Following what treyarch has been doing with Black Ops...what if Zombies doesn't end playing as our favorite freakbag hunters? What if they are just American astronauts? I want Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo, and Nikolai with me for my final GAME OVER, don't you?

If you don't understand, in Black Ops, every other map had new characters, then returning to our regular gang.

Kino - Gang

FIVE - JFK, MacNamara, Nixon, Castro

Ascension - Gang

Call of the Dead - Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, Danny Trejo, Micheal Rooker

Shangri-La - Gang

Moon - American Astronauts?

HELL NAH!...I hope.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually thinking about this when I saw the astronauts in the "Moon" image. It seems as if we may be playing as astronauts from the US. However, I think this may be the time when the CIA finally sends in their crew to fight against zombies, and I think if anything, it will feature Mason, Woods, Hudson, and Weaver or even REZnov. There's a reason why REZ was capitalized... someone brought it up as to why Resurrection was spelled incorrectly as REZurrection. Reznov is supposedly dead, right?

It would be nice to see these guys in Zombies, but it would also be nice to see the crew back in. Maybe we can choose our character???

Or maybe even better, whenever you play "Moon", the game randomly chooses which group you're going to play as, so you can play from the old crew's point of view, or the CIA's group!!!

Whatever happens, I hope it doesn't turn out to be something silly because that's not how I would like Zombies to end.

Got a little hole in your plan.

Weaver, Mason, and Hudson flew to South Africa being chased by the CIA (found in the last intel). They're supposedly being hunted for termination. This is probably what Treyarch will set thier story on in Black Ops 2.

As for Reznov....eh. I don't really know what to say. But I do like that switch thing (randomly picking the gang or astronauts). That would seem fair in a way.

Following what treyarch has been doing with Black Ops...what if Zombies doesn't end playing as our favorite freakbag hunters? What if they are just American astronauts? I want Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo, and Nikolai with me for my final GAME OVER, don't you?

If you don't understand, in Black Ops, every other map had new characters, then returning to our regular gang.

Kino - Gang

Ascension - Gang

Call of the Dead - Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, Danny Trejo, Micheal Rooker

Shangri-La - Gang

HELL NAH!...I hope.

NO PEOPLE NO!

TREYARCH HAS SAID ALREADY ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE BACK!

:facepalm: :roll:

:cry: dont do that to me

Kino - Gang

Ascension - Gang

Shangri-La - Gang

HELL NAH!...I hope.

NO PEOPLE NO!

TREYARCH HAS SAID ALREADY ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE BACK!

:facepalm: :roll:

:cry: dont do that to me

RELAX dude!! The caps lock is completely unneccessary.Not everyone has had the chance to look through CoD's website in depth to read that info about it being our heroes. In fact, most people have only seen the intel from the site, which doesn't mention "our heroes".It's at the DLC page you can find this info...

"Old school Zombie strategies get blown out of the airlock in "Moon," where armed with new perks and a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943."

Take a chill pill dude. We all can't be as smart as you.

Whichever characters they are (HOPEFULLY THA CREWWW) hopefully we'll have a cutscene seeing as 'every other' map has had one. A cutscene with the old crew would be epic :)

WHAT MAPS HAD CUTSCENES I NO DER RIESE DID BUT I DINT SEE IT APART FROM THAT SOS BOUT CAPS none of the bo has had any.

I was actually thinking about this when I saw the astronauts in the "Moon" image. It seems as if we may be playing as astronauts from the US. However, I think this may be the time when the CIA finally sends in their crew to fight against zombies, and I think if anything, it will feature Mason, Woods, Hudson, and Weaver or even REZnov. There's a reason why REZ was capitalized... someone brought it up as to why Resurrection was spelled incorrectly as REZurrection. Reznov is supposedly dead, right?

It would be nice to see these guys in Zombies, but it would also be nice to see the crew back in. Maybe we can choose our character???

Or maybe even better, whenever you play "Moon", the game randomly chooses which group you're going to play as, so you can play from the old crew's point of view, or the CIA's group!!!

Whatever happens, I hope it doesn't turn out to be something silly because that's not how I would like Zombies to end.

Reznov was always in the campaign for the call of duty games that had zombies, hopefully he has something to do with the easter eggs of this map.

glad to see that it will actually be the ol' crew. I'd imagine they'll all be in Spacesuits, but will they be distinguishable from one another when you look at them I wonder?

Mabey there helmets will be see through, I know it would probably look a little wierd but that's the only way that I could imagine it, or with name tag's.

glad to see that it will actually be the ol' crew. I'd imagine they'll all be in Spacesuits, but will they be distinguishable from one another when you look at them I wonder?

Mabey there helmets will be see through, I know it would probably look a little wierd but that's the only way that I could imagine it, or with name tag's.

I was thinking they'll have their own nationalities Space Suit, but I dont know how big a difference they'll each have, or how this might come about as a plausable part of the story.

By point color.

White - Tank

Yellow - Takeo

Blue - Nikolai

Green - Richtofen.

By point color.

White - Tank

Yellow - Takeo

Blue - Nikolai

Green - Richtofen.

thats clearly not what i meant. and if you'd read the rest of the comments that would have become clearer still

The announcement says it will be our heroes:

"forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base ... and bring an end to the Zombies menace.... help unearth the conspiracies that have plagued our heroes since 1943."

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/b/co ... st-23.aspx

So that means it's over?

I'm going to assume Treyarch post-poned the classic maps just for a grand finale map pack release to have a map pack just full of zombies. But who knows?

I thought this as well--mainly I was wondering "How the hell to we go from Jungle to Moon consecutively?"

That's like going from the stone-age to now in a minute. It just doesn't compute...

Have you seen the Monkey Rocket Easter Egg? I think you should go check it up.