A Full Arsenal Of Weapons?!

kgisaboss

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hated the gersch. Best possible outcome of the 'thrice' thing is you can PaP weapons twice. that would be AMAZING. But, seeing as these things never turn out quiiite as good as they seem, it probably means the perk, the gun and the QED.

Honestly, I just loved the teleportation mechanic. It made a Juggernog run in the middle of a round a little less dangerous. And it was flat-out fun to randomly appear somewhere on the map :P

I actually realisticlly(however you spell that) think they should have the scavenger, wave gun, and wunderwaffe in this map. I think it should be this way because if the scavenger and wave gun arent ALWAYS a one shot kill then they wouldnt be your only hope in high rounds. And the wunderwaffe doesnt really have that much ammo and only kills ten zombies per shot. this way it would be balanced. I also hope that traps return though just because they are good and they should put them in spots that allow you to run as a team, hit a trap and wait a few seconds, then loop back around and hit a trap. but you could still use ammo into higher rounds instead of just traps.

MAYBE thrice meant 3 guns? :shock:

And what I feel they should do is make a separate box with wonder weapons. Each player can only use it once and it can only be used 4 times. Weapons in this box would include: Wunderwaffe, 31-79 JGb215, Matryshka dolls, Gersch device, Scavenger, Winter's Howl, and the Vr-11. This box (decorated to look all nice and purrrty) will be in one set spot and will always be in the farthest room from the spawn. It will require 5,000 points to use, and if it is not completely used by round 20, it will disappear. The Ak-47 and the Stoner-63 will be in this map in the regular box.

EDIT: Also, the wave gun, QED, and whatever other new guns to the arsenal will be in the Wonder Box.

I think a three gun perk may be sort of a pain, actually. Imagine if you get cornered and you have to whip out your Mustang and Sally, but first must go through your Commando. Lol, I wouldn't buy that.

PaP twice would be beast and probably unfair for the zombies. But what I would like to see is a perk that maybe lets you carry thrice as much ammo? That would be unfair too, but whatevs.

I think a three gun perk may be sort of a pain, actually. Imagine if you get cornered and you have to whip out your Mustang and Sally, but first must go through your Commando. Lol, I wouldn't buy that.

PaP twice would be beast and probably unfair for the zombies. But what I would like to see is a perk that maybe lets you carry thrice as much ammo? That would be unfair too, but whatevs.

I actually never thought of the '3 weapons' idea that way. You actually make alot of sense. Normally your second weapon would be your life saver (at least for me) So to go through another weapon to get to it could mean death.

I dont think the 2nd Pap would be unfair. Since getting to higher rounds would be easier that way. Therefore more fun in one session. For me one of the biggest issues of zombies is that once you go half-decently far and go down, its just puts you off and you cant be bothered to work so hard again. So the even stronger weapons would make it easier. The hardcore zombie players could then aim for 100s level.

If they balance the three times the ammo with no dogs or monkey rounds I think it would be fair. Maybe something like the Scavenger perk? Though I dont think zombies have ammo on them!