Blazing Oblivion (The White Sun sequel)

"What...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Nikolai screamed at the top of his voice, the other three glared at him and said nothing, surprised he could force out such a large yell in his drunken lungs.

The 4 where behind the old airbase, between two dead trees, the moon beat down on their faces, and highlighted the ankle high fog that shrouded the area. The place felt colourless, almost dead. Which fitted the current situation. Death was so close they almost tasted it.

Richtofen was standing on a small hill with a tattered, home made map. Dempsey peered over his shoulder. It was marked with places of foreign adventure, The Himmilas, Serbia and the heart of Germany, each with a different "logo" scratched on, in Germany was a gun with a bolt if lightning, Serbia was a rod, with protruding fingers and the Himmilas with a stone. There was a few more locations but Richtofen folded up the map, turned round and bumped into Dempsey

"Hey, I may be handsome, but I'm not into that shit" he smirked

"Where we headed?" he continued to say suspiciously.

Richtofen snorted "Wittenau Sanatorium...Berlin"

"Heh a mental...mental asylum *hick*" giggled Nikolai

"Seriously Russian, can you still be drunk, I thought you might've pissed it all out of you..." Snarled Takeo

"SHUT UP! Now. Ve are running out of time, Zhere walking ze civilised lands...ze probably wiped out that small village, we need to stick together...Oh how it is most needed" The doctor explained

Chapter 1-Crazy Crazy Nights

"Why is it suddenly so...Orange?" asked Nikolai

They stood in a courtyard, next to a fountain. Infront of them was long glass window, which inside seemed to be a morgue. Behind them, a level up was a room illuminated in blue with the sounds of crackling arks. They needed to get inside and into that room.

Once again they broke 2 windows and split up

Eeeaaaaaaarrrrsssssk

"What the fuck was that?" Shouted Nikolai

"Not anything good, run Russian!" Replied Takeo threw a locked door

"Zhere here, let's go!" Explained Richtofen

The pulled out a pistol each, and started to gun down the walking corpses one by one, Nikolai tried to pull a door open with the help of Tank, and Takeo and Rictofen pulled a settee, together they where both on the second floor, and could see one another across the courtyard via the balconies Nikolai shot I've the courtyard and killed an undead behind Takeo

"Thank you Russian!" he shouted over

"For fuck sake my name is...I think I've sharted"

They where stuck at the door of the electrical room, fighting for there lives with weapons they found on corpses of fallen soldiers

On the wall, written on a rusted old sign was a german warning sign, Richtofen muttered the words under his voice and relayed it out in English "Zee's doors need to be opens simaltaniously or we will be locked out! Type this in on your code E115!"

"3" shouted Tank

"2" said Takeo

"Ine" Smiled Ricthofen

"GO GO GO" Shouted Nikolai as they both punched I the numbers the doors slid open, and they jumped in. Takeo slid on his backside, turned round and gunned into the crowd, the doors shut and cut the torso's of the unfortunate undead in there way.

They examined the room for any escape.

Tank covered a door way down the stairs. Nikolai was taking a swig of Vodka , Takeo was reciting a quiet prayer. Richtofen however, was up to something else.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic