The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Mods! I'd like to apply for the Nikolai group, here's my video proof, I'm sorry if it's bad quality, I made sure to create 3 videos just for extra confirmation.

My gamertag for Xbox is VitreousOcean if you need any further proof :D

(SNIPPED) Round 32 on Der Riese- I went down like a boss lol :P

(SNIPPED) Round 31

(SNIPPED) End game. :P

Thank you for adding me to the group!!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!!! :3!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Found a higher level

I would like to apply for the Dempsey usergroup

PROOF:

This was on the iOS version of Shi No Numa. I did this FOREVER ago, back when the COD: WAW Zombies app could actually run on a second generation iPod... You don't know what I had to do to get this screenshot lol. I restarted my iPod over 30 times haha

It can't be single player.

And now this intrigues me.

Found this... According to him his highest scores, the ones that would allow him into the Richtofen group, are all Solo iTouch scores. Now unless he got to round 50 something on Co-op, and didnt update his signature afterwards, then this means that the iTouch Solo leaderboards made him eligible for Richtofen... Not trying to be a stickler about this, but if this is in fact the case, that his highest rounds where iTouch, how did he get Richtofen? As previously mentioned, dont want to be "that guy", but this seems a little unfair to me. So please do explain how this is possible.

Found this... According to him his highest scores, the ones that would allow him into the Richtofen group, are all Solo iTouch scores. Now unless he got to round 50 something on Co-op, and didnt update his signature afterwards, then this means that the iTouch Solo leaderboards made him eligible for Richtofen... Not trying to be a stickler about this, but if this is in fact the case, that his highest rounds where iTouch, how did he get Richtofen? As previously mentioned, dont want to be "that guy", but this seems a little unfair to me. So please do explain how this is possible.

He posted exactly one post above yours.

Me and my cousin got to 57 on shi no numa iOS, so I'm applying for Richtofen.

He posted exactly one post above yours.

Me and my cousin got to 57 on shi no numa iOS, so I'm applying for Richtofen.

Hm. Wierd that I missed that haha. I had Find on his name. Must not have picked it up for some odd reason. Whatever, was just making sure that nothing unfair was going on :)

Thanks for the reminder :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reviving this thread because I'm getting PM's about the 4 Guardians and this is the place you guys should be submitting proof of rounds. And a reminder, I need proof that it is NOT solo. It has to be 2+ players. Other than making sure you guys realize that, read the original post to see what you need to do.