The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

This is getting ridiculous, guys...carbon has a life he has also. He can't be on every second of every day, that's why I said I could take responsibility for it...but if he's too busy to even get on, he can't set that up...just hold your horses and wait till he gets on and looks at the requests, or he gets on and allows someone else to help...but stop posting saying "I don't have it yet...hurry up" or w/e, because that does not make it go any faster.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted not too long ago, but it seems like I'll be in the group of people who have posted and pm'd and haven't heard anything back for weeks or months, or is this thing even going at all?

Can some staff say something? How hard is it to make a VB user group that can change usergroups, and have a few mods go through and change the titles. All it is, is titles right, if all thats it then who cares if some mods do it for a day and get it over with!!!!

I posted not too long ago, but it seems like I'll be in the group of people who have posted and pm'd and haven't heard anything back for weeks or months, or is this thing even going at all?

Can some staff say something? How hard is it to make a VB user group that can change usergroups, and have a few mods go through and change the titles. All it is, is titles right, if all thats it then who cares if some mods do it for a day and get it over with!!!!

Did I not just say Carbon has to set that up? If he is too busy and can't do it...he can't do it, and that's that. Calm down everyone and just wait.

Did I not just say Carbon has to set that up? If he is too busy and can't do it...he can't do it, and that's that. Calm down everyone and just wait.

Damn bro, I didn't even see you post when I posted that, I'm not trying to bitch at him for not having time

1 month I've been waiting now. I understand the process as a couple of mods have pointed out. I don't understand how you can advertise something for 2 weeks on your front page, and then not go through with it or at best do it half heartedly, or sporadically. Would it take really any longer than 5 minutes for someone to explain why no-one seems to be going into any groups?

Edit - it may have been my fault I was waiting so long as I didn't send a request directly to the PM address of CodzGroups...the initial info says both options of posting in here and sending there will work.

Alpha my comment was not directed at a mod, it was more about the fact that at least 2 mods have posted in here about not having access to do it, and that they had spoken to carbon regarding the issue but he was busy and nothing was being done.

I realise it can't be easy running a site like this and there have been traffic issues but as this was advertised pretty heavily for a couple of weeks and was posted by carbon I felt something should have been said around why it was taking so long, especially with the amount of people in the thread complaining about this issue.

Right! I think we are up to date now, if I've missed you out re-apply here only, direct applications to the groups will be denied.

If I can't see it you will not get the rank, I have pretty good eyes that are being ruined by bad quality pictures of tv screens.

Also, if you are having problems with pictures hosted on imageshack, I suggest you get a photobucket account, it is free & all the codes are right there for you to C&P.

This process is being slowed by the fact I have to keep opening tabs & videos...

Please try your hardest to get the image visible here.

Regards Alpha.

Nice job, Alpha.

I think I speak for the whole community when I say "FINALLY!" Praise the lord :D

Just one thing: I've hit 30 in Der Riese (Black Ops)

So if you can make the change to Nikolai rather than Takeo it'd be great.

Stay cool and stay thirsty...for [brains]!

-Fu 8-)

Awesome job taking the initiative on this Alpha! I was worried this whole group request thread was going cold. I know someone actually recently posted a thread asking how to sign up for the groups. I'll be sure to point them here in the future as well.

Just wanted to say nice work, good to see you're now an Admin! It means only good things for CoDz.