The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to the leaderboards and just take a picture of your name and your round. than upload it on to your computer in anyway you see fit.

than you just upload it to a image sharing site like photobucket or imageshack. than you just upload the pic or the link to the pic here.

after all that go to usergroups in the user control panel and send a request to the Richtofen group. than all you gotta do is wait for the mod to accept.

the mod may ask for further proof. just a FWI (For Winning Information) i hope this helps.

• Administrators

I can no longer differentiate the worthy dwellers and the members of this. I plead that you change the dweller color so they can get the respect they deserve, as opposed to being mistaken to someone who can go far in the game.

• Administrators

I can no longer differentiate the worthy dwellers and the members of this. I plead that you change the dweller color so they can get the respect they deserve, as opposed to being mistaken to someone who can go far in the game.

Here! Here!

Dwellers? Respectable? Pfffftttt ;)

xD And no disrespect to you Waffles for getting high (not like that), it just isn't something that shouldn't get confused with dwellers imo

Here! Here!

Dwellers? Respectable? Pfffftttt ;)

Agreed.

ive been waiting for four days. Oh ad someone, had me on my other account that got hacked, take a picture, and PM it or soething, because i really deserve Nickolai

Just get to level 30+ again? ;)

it's taking too long! Plus the person i had done it with doesn't like me :L and he's switched to xbox :L

So i need a decent players that can get to high rounds. And someone please essage me, or post on here my round (:

( or i can find it on all players :L

)